U~ndead - Only 2 Strats?

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
I swear, i got bored and massed ghouls with 3 statues and 6 fiends and beat a NE player with hunts dryads and mountain giants. it was funny.

Undead doesn't have a limited amount of strats. although i do find they dont have the same amount as the others that work, there are quite a few.

thats actualy not that uncommen amongst good UD players Pan. Tillerman defeated NightFall (NE) with only ghouls and statues and there Gosu players he crept with them alot and got in to a few small battles then he cuaght Nightfall off guard attacking his base while he tried creeping a lvl 9 golem

dam tillerman is good at creeping lol

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
He isn't as good as he was before...but he is still pretty skilled. Anyone who spends that much time on WC3 is a loser. :p

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
well its not just warcraft its starcraft too, and you all seem to think he doesnt have a life out side of video games simply becuase he good. look at youselves you come to a forum based on blizzard games all the time to talk about it, you think he does?

dont you guys try to become better players?

there just games that hes good quit bein player haters just cuase he good.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevergoingback
well its not just warcraft its starcraft too, and you all seem to think he doesnt have a life out side of video games simply becuase he good. look at youselves you come to a forum based on blizzard games all the time to talk about it, you think he does?

dont you guys try to become better players?

there just games that hes good quit bein player haters just cuase he good.
We strive to become better, however we do it in moderation. We don't get as obsessed as he does. We are just saying to get outside and see a tree for once in your life.