U~Is this good???

ZergXpert

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battle.net
Is this good???

I AM UNDEAD PLAYER
I ALWAYS USE UNDEAD(sometime orc if too much people play undead)

THIS IS MY ARMY in RoC
6-8 Crypt Fiend
2 Necromancer
3-4 adom(big fat melee dude)
3-5 Garg
2-4 Frost Wyrm
Dreadlord(maybe deathknight together)
is this good?
tell me u guys opinion

i always smash computer with this
I smash lot of people too

I am noob but
I lose a lot
tell me

UNDEAD RULZ!!!!!!!!!!

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lose necros unless you're fighting with ghouls. Frost wyrms are also useless... you got so much aa Crypts + Gargs. A good idea with necros though would be to unholy frenzy the aboms and let them heal with statues.

EDIT: I forgot this is RoC, just scratch the statues idea.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No he should keep the Necros they own with skeletons especially in a battle. Get statues and lose worms and demon knight and you dont need to many crypt fiends just 2 or 3 not alot u should concentrate on necros and aboms.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEOxx0
No he should keep the Necros they own with skeletons especially in a battle. Get statues and lose worms and demon knight and you dont need to many crypt fiends just 2 or 3 not alot u should concentrate on necros and aboms.
He just said it is ROC and there are no statues.

If you can afford it, use maybe one FW for nice splash/ slwo damage. Drop the necros, if you find they are going heavy meele, get banshees at master and possess. Other then that it looks pretty good.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Use 2-3 banshees,1-2 meat wagons,10-24 necros,4-5 fiends and you are ready,I think.The skeletons clear everything on their way.Believe me I know what it is to have 50 skeletons,ahead.But this is not useful vs human

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Oh well, if you are facing knights with inner fire, they will only succed in get rid of skellys and innerfire. I love doing that, get them areound units you don't want to dispel.

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
With more than 4 fiends and more than 2 Frosties, the AA is already adequate. Lose the gargs - they don't do much against webbed air units - or turn off autocast web.

I would keep the frosties - their slowing effect is invaluable, and they do insane DPS with necros giving them UF.

Get more than 1 hero. Definitely a must.

BTW, you can't have more than 25 skeletons at one time. Each player can have 25 skeletons max. This isn't too useful against NE and Orc either - detonate/disenchant.