U~Is there anyway to defeat the Chim Menace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
fully upgraded, gargs are better then hippos, but no upgrades hippos are better.
If you have good micro, you can build fiends and just take down a couple hippos and let gargs rip up the rest of the air.

And if u let a player get two level 6 heros you suck.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grimace
Dunt forget the Starfall/Tranquility Combo, that sucks heaps!

I have nothing much to comment, but just try to hit the hippos b4 they kill all ur gargs. (It sucks! Hippos are so much better and the same food cost!) After hippos are gone, just get mass fiend, i guess...
Eh....

If you are undead you can easily undo that with Impale. A well placed impale can take out both of them. If you have both sleep and impale then you can take them both out for sure, no matter the situation, unless your crypt lord can't get to the target.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkKnight
:doped Haven't You Heard Of Frost Worms With Unholy Frenzy Very Fast attack and Fast movment speed with the freezing breath abilitiy.Just get Dreadlord and Death Knight With 8 gargs,5,friends(web),4 Worms,4 necs,2 adboms,6 Banshees (Possess there Chims thats what I should try).This Is A great way to kill your enemey.Let Me See Were To Begin Get gargs to kill there hippos and possess there chims [already thats a straight win].Then turn the chims on 1 of there heros use unholy frenzy on your heros,chims,and frost worms.Use Special from Dreadlord and send infernal in the back of there army and kill dyrads.INFERNAL OWNS ALL Then sleep there 2nd hero then finish there finish off dyrads.Get your gargs out of fight after you kill there hippos and dotts.If you need to heal just use Death Knight DeathCoil will own there heros or heal yours its up to you.Use your necs in the back of your army.Use the friends web on there dotts put the friends in the back of army with necs.Use adboms as meatshield.That should be a WIN.After you finish take INFERNAL and go mess up there base then send in your army.This should be right around max food limit.Tell me if you think this impossible.
-Frost Wyrms don't work VS dryads remember? Frost Wyrms have magic attack and dryads are immune to magic.
-Posess only works on ground units.
-Infernal isn't always available, since you need a leve 6 DL to get it.
-Dotts are in Crow Form, thus gargs are owned (by the crows and dryads).

Other than those flaws it is a "somewhat" viable strat. The only problem is that too much food is wasted on Frost Wyrms, 4 is absolutely useless.

Next thing I have to lecture you on is how this thread is old, very old. It is against forum rules to bring old posts back from the dead. It is called "bumping".

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Eventually you run into a problem where the Wyrms can't defend themselves against the dryads though. Dryads rip up Wyrms every day. The enemies chims would rip up your heros too. AMS is useless. Dotts + dryads + hippos would rip up gargs, no contest. The chims would rip up your heros.

I don't think your strategy would work, too many magic units involved.

Now I am starting to post in here....this is so closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.