U~i fink undead is da best

soul_reever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah ur right but kil'jaeden and dark rangers are a good combo followed by frostwyms with their freeze attack i think will my quite a gd troop if u ask me

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
How did you manage to get kil'jaeden in Multiplayer?

soul_reever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i made a multiplayer level and entered kil'jaeden in it its fun it was undead vs fel orc to make a level u go onto world map desinger or something u get it wen u install warcraft

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by soul_reever
i made a multiplayer level and entered kil'jaeden in it its fun it was undead vs fel orc to make a level u go onto world map desinger or something u get it wen u install warcraft
Lol, most teams can't even compete against Kil'jaeden because they don't have chaos damage.

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Undead is my favorite race because of the Lich, and I also like them because of their frost wyrms. I also like the UD because the Acolytes can go and summon a building and then leave and then go and get back to getting gold. I also like them because I like the Necromancers, but they are really bad if you are playing a 1v1. In a Team game, I usually make Necromancers or Frost Wyrms because Frost Wyrms are worth the time trying to get them as long as they don't have AA, but if your team members have something to stop the AA, then it's an easy win.

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, that's true. Gargoyles can wipe out Frost Wyrms in a few seconds, but I never usually go Frost Wyrms anymore because of that reason. I like going more Crypt Fiends or Gargoyles now. Crypt Fiends have good AA, but then again melee units can waste them unless you have some other good units like Abominations. With that combination, it's pretty hard to lose, and also combined with Lich with Death & Decay. Boom, Boom, you win the game.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by LiChI)uI)e
I also like them because I like the Necromancers, but they are really bad if you are playing a 1v1. In a Team game, I usually make Necromancers
Necromancers work for both team and solo. You just need to know what you are doing.

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
See, for me, I've made just necromancers and a Lich, of course, but they just wasted upon me but the fact that they had taurens kinda made it hard, but I should try some of those stratgedies later.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by LiChI)uI)e
See, for me, I've made just necromancers and a Lich, of course, but they just wasted upon me but the fact that they had taurens kinda made it hard, but I should try some of those stratgedies later.
Ya, that is your problem, you really can't get lich if you want to win using necros. You need to either get the DK or the Beastmaster. Any hero that can rush good is also a good hero for the necrowagon.

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, that makes sense. Wagons are so awesome when u drop corpeses and then have those Necros Raise Dead. I love that. :) It makes you win really easily.

HavocHero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is it just me or do all UD post on this forum all boil down to UD
strats, just thought i seen something

i find the human strat of rifles, priests, and sorc, very hard to beat =/ (without silence you dirty cheaters) what would you use to beat that anyways, and dont tell me necrowagon eathier because that is just a contest of whom is that fastest click in the west, well not really bet still. help me out here I NEED A UD STRAT THAT IS A GARENTEED WIN!

gear-xander

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
undead are so danm weak....... now dont get me wrong im a pure blooded UD player (i been playing UD since ROC) but come on they have majore weakneses that all UD players need to understand.... and reconize

-acolites are exosed to early game hero harass damage an easy whay to extreemly slow down any UD player

- they have NO heavy mele until tec level 3 (aboms)

-gouls: fastest biult unit in the game but they are also needed to get lumber for you so u must have AT LEAST 3 on lumber at all times

-there heros can not creep alone (exept MABE the crypt lord) and they have ABSOLUTLY NO AGILITY BASED HEROS

-are EXTREEMLY weak to anti magic spells

-and some other stuff that i cant remember *goes to the kitchen and eats pie*

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by gear-xander

- they have NO heavy mele until tec level 3 (aboms)

[/B]

Humans also dont have a heavy melee unit unitll tier3 (knights). So its all good. They have a very strong ranged unit from the start.. the fiend.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dunno about TFT, but Ghouls make a good substitue tier 3 melee unit for UD in RoC... I think their DPS still outmatches Knights and Aboms when they get Ghoul Frenzy... Not sure though, it feels like it... :eek:

2-3 Ghouls on lumber is plenty. Consider the fact that they bring in 20 lumber a load, something Orc cannot match, and Humans can't without researching (and even then, Ghouls move faster, going even faster after they get Ghoul Frenzy). (Can you tell I like Ghouls? :D)

The UD gold mining is pretty fast, maybe they made the Acos exposed for balance issues, so that UD don't get major resource advantages early (imagine Acos hiding inside the mine a la NE!)

Their heroes don't need to creep alone, you usually get Ghouls or Fiends fast enough to have them creep with the hero. :D

Some of their weaknesses aren't too glaring. Just need to get used to them, and cover them. Enhance your strengths, downplay your weaknesses, and give 'em hell. :lucifer