U~How to Defeat Humans Easily?

UD Vs HM! Who Wins? (All Heros over level 5 and upgrades done)

• Undead

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Humans

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Lord of The Sha

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How to Defeat Humans Easily?

I've been playing against a friend. I'm undead and he's human.

Sometime I win, somtimes he does. I can easily win if I find his base at the very beginning of the game. Otherwise it's kinda difficult.

His Troops include Knights, Gryphs, some footmen and HMC which turn my melee into sheeps all the time.

Can sb give me a tip?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Rush them early and make sure you don't run into Knights/Gryphs and you'll do fine. Ghouls, Gargs, Fiends and Statues should do fine.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I disagree, because he just said he gets turned to sheep.

humans can be a tricky race to beat, you have to get good level heros.

I propose this: ghouls, Abombinations, 2-3 statues, 1-2 destroyers, gargoyles and master banshee (AMS and unit that is turned into a sheep, possess knights)use the destroyers if they cast innerfire, so they steal the mana. this can be very useful.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think that is the one strategy that is nearly unbeatable against human. The only way I could see otherwise is using priests just for heal, and have knights + MASS Rifles. No clue if that would work also... depends on the heroes.

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In RoC - Get WoNs. They still sell WoNs at the shops. WoNs are a must have against humans.

Try getting heroes with damaging AoE spells. I prefer DK, DL, Lich, DK the usual coil + aura (ocassionally having aura lvl 1, pact lvl 1), DL maxing out carrion + aura, and Lich with Nova.

Carrion the casters to death first - if that's what he have most. Killing the 3 or 4 priests he have at the back can be the difference between an agonizing defeat, or a flawless victory.

Then nova carrion coil the heroes to death. Target priority goes from - level 1 pally, intel heroes, MK, then lvl 2 pally. Kill the MK before he gets to lvl 6. If he's lvl 6 and any one of you heroes is further from 250 XP points from being a lvl 6, you might as well quit - they can be very hard to beat after that.

Try having both Necros and Banshees on adept. AMS you heroes - bolt + blizzard + light can be a killer (AMS prevents this), but you can still coil you heroes through AMS if they get damaged.

Basically, if you're not that good at micro, just focus on you heroes. Don't let any one of them get killed, but don't forget you units either, coil aboms and burrow fiends whenever you can.

Leave the banshees on autocast, unless you've already researched possession. Raise dead sparingly - manually. Cripple powerful units. Unholy frenzy fiends and aboms.

For TFT, add one or two statues to the mix, and have at least one destroyer floating around.

If you can do all that, victory is 70% yours (assuming you're at lvl 25 :D). If you can't, don't let you heroes die, and don't let them have more than 120 mana when in battle - use their skills as often as possible.

Army composition :

Heroes - 3. DK, DL, Lich.
Melee - 4 or 5, all aboms.
Range - 8 or 10, fiends. Better yet have frosties replacing 2 fiends.
Casters - 3 banshees (AMS), 4 necros (all spells).

Always have shades following them enemies around.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
No easy way to defeat humans. huvsud is such an imbalance right now.

footies own ghouls, knights own abombs. thankfuly UD rule they sky vs. humans. even with aerial shackels, destroyers kill dragonhawkriders and gryphons being immune to magic and all.

Statues give undead the same effect that priests give, but more effective.

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In RoC it's a bit more balanced - since they can't steal your Unholy Frenzy and get a free buff. Aboms rock only when they've got unholy frenzy on.

The truth is there no easy way to anything, except against n00bs, but against them you don't even have to hit low upkeep.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Errmm.I was ceaselessly attacked by ghouls when with human.

Use DK and attack humans with all ghouls.Attack as soon as you make 5 ghouls.Then send ghouls all the time until the ghouls remain alive in the human base so that more and more come.

Also we made a reversed battle with my undead friend.I was undead,he was human.I lost.However I found out that gargoyles are good vs knights.Wyrms too.For ground attack:crypt fiends and
necros.The fiends will take care for the footies and gryphs(use the web).Gargoyles will finish them.Sorc-just use some of the many skeletons you make.
Haha happy flying sheeps!

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The humans would definatly win depending on what heros you choose. With MK he can use storm bolt and take out most heros then with other heros like AM or BM use firestrike or blizzard to take out any units.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
thats the nig thing with humans the casters. destroyers are almost a must versus humans, since even gryphons can't attack em. wyrms can take care of riflemen. humans are a crappy race, but can be cheap.