U~How Do I Beat..

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If you are able to surround the fiend, its dead. it is so huge, and having 6-7 footies pounding it, one coil isnt going to save it. you just need superior micro and better numbers.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
If you are able to surround the fiend, its dead. it is so huge, and having 6-7 footies pounding it, one coil isnt going to save it. you just need superior micro and better numbers.
Ya, once you get up close its easy. ;)

But then again that is the trick. If you can ambush while they are creeping...that works best. Any other time, fiends will just rip through ghouls.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Not with a frost nova, or a drunken haze to back up the ghouls.

Lich and ghouls will take on fiends any day of the week. Feidns are weak and attack slow.

Reaction score
yes fiends are overpowered, and the burrow upgrade makes fiends even more better. but they're pretty expensive and tier 3 owns them most of the time.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I jsut can't see fiens being overpowered im sorry. I have beaten every single person to ever use fiends against me. I hate them, and I refuse to use them. They are the most expensive tier1 ranged, incredibly larg and slow and attack slow.

Burrow takes like 5 seconds to fully burrow, so in that time it CAN STILL DIE which pisses me off.