U~How Do I Beat..

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
How Do I Beat..

How Do I Beat a Death Knight/fiend rush. Its so annoying, i cant mass attack fiends cause the DK just heals it, and the dk keeps running.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
This is UD forum, he uses UD. Just look at what he says.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
this is why the strat section is messed up.

and any meele unit beats fiends. jsut surround. if u play human bolt his hero. get MK first casue fiends are weak

You-iN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
WWW.CLANAOF.TK
Whit human just get footies whit defend and get mk has first hero and surround his hero.

If you use ud I would say to get fiends and dk.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dunno, I used mass ghouls against fiends and I won -_-

so try massing footies, but remember, I had DK to heal those ghouls

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
So try footies+Paly, and maybe like 2 rifles for support.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I dont think 1 DK should be able to heal fiends faster than you kill them....Unless you're attacking with alo's, also, he'de run out pretty fast if he rushs, cause he wouldnt be over lvl 4

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The think is, i can't always tell if he is going fiends and dk, he could do something completely different and throw my game off.

Reaction score
fiends own ghouls early game. shit, they own ghouls late game with some destroyers and some statues. just stick with AOE

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ghouls r pretty good when massed

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well, we have a mod that never comes in here what do you expect.

And ghouls own fiends, u just need the right hero and micro. Fiends die fast to nova and ghouls. dk cant heal them fast enough cause the little bastards attack fast.

I hate fiends I really do.

K0Bi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what you think should be improved in fiends?
or mabye leave em that way so it wont be imba?...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes it belongs to Human castle but Im sure you dont mean me, Pan.

First off, make 5-6 footmen and surround the DK or use your militia. HE'll tp or escape but he wont be able to heal them if he has low hps, or the DK may get owned. If you have many footmen you can own them, just use defend.

And all you have to do, Slut is scout. Most of the very good UDs own me with ghouls+destr and aboms, but when you scout a little before tier 2 you'll know that he techs to fiends. Of he masses fiends like 10 fiends or more, use AOE- blizzard.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
Well, we have a mod that never comes in here what do you expect.

And ghouls own fiends, u just need the right hero and micro. Fiends die fast to nova and ghouls. dk cant heal them fast enough cause the little bastards attack fast.

I hate fiends I really do.
hes talking about NGB dm...

I think Pan or AHCB should be mod of UD.... I always thought ngb played NE? =/

First off, make 5-6 footmen and surround the DK or use your militia. HE'll tp or escape but he wont be able to heal them if he has low hps, or the DK may get owned. If you have many footmen you can own them, just use defend.

And all you have to do, Slut is scout. Most of the very good UDs own me with ghouls+destr and aboms, but when you scout a little before tier 2 you'll know that he techs to fiends. Of he masses fiends like 10 fiends or more, use AOE- blizzard.
You surround? How? You dont do Hero rush with DK only.. yuou bring Skellies and ghouls with you...

AxeMurderer

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Uhh.. I have a question!

I had 11 ghouls 11 fiends and DK and DL.. My opponent had a DK, 11 ghouls, a DL and maybe 15 gargoyles

why the **** did he beat me? i think his heros levels were of equal or lesser value than mine and i have great micro. :( can there be an expenation for this? it really pissed me off. i thought i had him countered to hell

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grieving Mendacity
I dont think 1 DK should be able to heal fiends faster than you kill them....Unless you're attacking with alo's, also, he'de run out pretty fast if he rushs, cause he wouldnt be over lvl 4
Its when the fiend user attacks, kills and pulls back. That is why ranged attacks are overpowered. The melee doesn't even have a chance to get close without taking casualties.