U~Fiends Or Ghouls???

Diesel628

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fiends Or Ghouls???

What do you guys usually go to start off a typical 1v1 TFT ...U pump out mad ghouls...or Fast Fiends????

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ghouls then fiends for me usually. Although just getting fiends can be quite powerful...except you need to be good at micro....really good at micro.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
No, Ghouls are much better then fiends, because humans slaughter them with defend and riflemen. even NE which it is very effective against, can take down fiends.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
No, Ghouls are much better then fiends, because humans slaughter them with defend and riflemen. even NE which it is very effective against, can take down fiends.
Fiends don't get owned by footies if you have very good micro. The replay is attached. Of course for the average player there is no way you can get away with only going fiends.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I have seen Bei play before, and i have seen him use fiends, and I have seen a high level human player beat him with footies and riflemen. I realize he is a good undead player, but I have seen replays of other undead players, and they all use ghouls, on the odd occasion fiends vs. NE.

~edit~
I have seen that replay before. rememebr, in the begining he avoided most confrontations, and by the end he had abombs soaking up the damage.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I would never really go fiends, I just wanted it to be clear that certain good players do. Fiends are good units to use....just you have to use them in the right situations and at the right times. When the other player is Human, I skip over the "fiends" strategy and go ghouls.

EDIT: Fiends need to be used that way to be effective. He did a lot of hit and run strikes. If you don't use fiends that way they can never be effective.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How can footies not own fiends? Defend = makes them 3 times less useful. Plus they take more food and almost double the price / teching so you should have more footies than fiends.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
I love crack ghouls, they own most units (with the exception of air of course). I think if you play your cards right, you can be virtually unstoppable .vs any race....trust me, I know. Im a hardcore NE player myself, but a lot of times the best FFA players are UD, and I get my ass kicked...bad. The key is to have the right mixture of units.