U~banshee ownz

kx.ryoga

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
banshee ownz

lately whenever i have undead (i always choose random) i go for mass banshee :unlucky
Thats for 2 reasons:
1) whenever a banshee uses posses the unit is like killed.
2) a banshee can kill a unit in 1 attack(posses) and then give's you a new unit.

Let's say some NE comes with 10 huntress. Only thing you gotta do is posses them all (1 by 1). And they are yours!

i once tried something in a game (4 vs 4) enemy had human-undead-Ne-orc all 4. So i took one of those peasant from each race and maked all the hero's there are.( took my some damn time cause you need the main building (town hall, tree of life, etc) for the hero's. But it was still so funny to see all hero's under my control! i did lose however....

but hey, What do u guys think of banshee?:wavey :wavey

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
If I let you Possess 10 Hunts I'll never forgive myself. Unless you have the world's fastest hand that will never happen. With Moon Glaive, I can really FF each one and probably kill more than enough.

And if you use it against NE chances are you'll meet Dryads. :D

Nope, Banshees die easily against Dryads/Archers/Rifles and all that. Though you can Possess a few things like Taurens who last a long time in bases just to annoy people.

Banshees are only selling points against big melee, a la Knights, Taurens, Kodos (but nobody actually uses them), Bears, webbed Chims, Aboms and webbed FWs, which except for Knights are pretty much mid-game, ideally the Banshee is early-mid.

Often it's faster to hit with Crypts/Aboms and all that.

kx.ryoga

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
O thats strange, cause everytime i make about 10 banshee a maximum of 2 banshee dies. And when dryads come, i looze.But lately most of us know that dryads sux, So there arent much of em.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If I'm not mistaken you need tier 3 for a banshee. If the enemy is not dumb, deaf, and blind either a) he'd attack when he finds out you're teching b) he'd not attack you with Hunts, maybe even the "extinct" chims... that simple

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Banshees....well they are good for support units...

NEVER mass anything in TFT, 10 banshees is a bit overdoing it. Just building 3 or 4 would be more effective. Having some meat to take the heat as your banshees capture units is a good thing.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CitricAcid13
If I'm not mistaken you need tier 3 for a banshee. If the enemy is not dumb, deaf, and blind either a) he'd attack when he finds out you're teching b) he'd not attack you with Hunts, maybe even the "extinct" chims... that simple
Dryads are tier2 units, along with necromancers. master training for banshees are tier 3.

Banshees are narrowmindedly used only for possession with most noobs. a true player can use up to 10, and use most of them to cast antimagic shield and curse on the enemy for great effect.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
try getting 10 banshees with uber-ghouls to be a cheap meat shield. because u can have so many ghouls get roughly 20 and 10 banshee, then ur set. ive tried this and ive had lots of luck. (mass ghouls asap early on)