U~Against Human, assuming Archmage is hero.

Which "shot" would you use to kill archmage?

• Crypt Lord, Impale=surround the hero very fast, or he runs

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Death Knight, death coil, it hits or it heals, knight doesnt have enough mana to cast it more then t

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • DreadLord, sleep, you put hero to sleep, surrount it, then kill, unless they teleport out...

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Lich king, frost nova the hero, to slow him down, then run ahead of him to surround..

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

black_sh0es

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Shizo
uh from what i know 39-8 isnt noobs, o yeah, i have only met like 2 lvl 11 noobs in my life, so how am i constantly facing noobs when i am 39-8 solo, at lvl 11?

39-8?thats noobish lvl 11?come on lmao....are you calling yourself...good?

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Poor little n00b.

Can't even call the heroes right and yet think he's god. He don't even know what to call Dark Ritual.

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
i have seen replays of an ud player getting lich vs. the am because it does aoe that slows his foots also... it actually worked better than sleep imo because you can actually be just attacking while killling the am with your lich.

of course its always going to come down to preference.... so try it out if you want otherwise im sure they all would work

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Swordancer
i have seen replays of an ud player getting lich vs. the am because it does aoe that slows his foots also... it actually worked better than sleep imo because you can actually be just attacking while killling the am with your lich.

of course its always going to come down to preference.... so try it out if you want otherwise im sure they all would work
Overall the Lich makes a really bad 1st hero, which is why he isn't chosen. He has bad HP, slow move speed, and can't heal. All this adds up to a fragile, slow creeping hero.

He's a good 3rd hero because Nova deals 150 damage at level 1.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes, third hero. I will bet that millions of people have said this before but I've never heard it... Go Death Knight first, then Dreadlord, then Lich. Death coil (should be level 3), carrion swarm, then frost nova and heroes dead lol.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CitricAcid13
Yes, third hero. I will bet that millions of people have said this before but I've never heard it... Go Death Knight first, then Dreadlord, then Lich. Death coil (should be level 3), carrion swarm, then frost nova and heroes dead lol.
I have seen alot of people get DL first, then the DK and lich. they both produce the same sort of effect, but in a different order.

Cl has a nice spell that could be used instead of swarm and thats impale. impale is a nice splah/stunning spell. almost exactly like swarm, but stuns units.

Shadow_Ninja

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Impale does less damage to the intended target though the beetles with footman HPs more than makes up for it.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there is mo counter to mass stunning except tping lol. Almost any hero will die to that if you have a good micro. Sleep him, then frost nova death coil carrion swarm and hes dead... if not then another death coil or frost will do it.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
wow, im surprised no one brought up DL...cuz if i knew the other guy got archmage, id got wit DL and surround his mage immediatly. and then, one ****ed mage to where he uses tp to escape! luv the rookies(newbs) speaking of witch, i got so ****ed the other day cuz of newbs. one of my allies kept attackin by himself in 4v4...what a dumbass...

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just gonna mention this real quick, since it was brought up that the Lich is not a good 1st hero.

The Lich, admittedly, isn't the greatest creeper of the UD arsenal (DK deserves that honor, and the DL isn't that bad of a creeper either, just not as good as DK), but if you're expecting a hard early game, the Lich isn't a very bad way to go. Frost Nova destroys tier 1 armies like nothing else can, and Ghouls are a competent tier 1 unit as well. With proper micro and a steady stream of Ghouls, a Lich can take down early armies and possibly even do a rush. The catch to this is that a 2nd hero DK is mandatory, and the sooner he comes out, the better, for obvious reasons.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
black_sh0es no1 pointed this out before so i will cause its bothering me you have to stop double posting you the edit button i have told you this about 5 times just use the edit button its not that hard.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
One thing the DL has over hte DK is the fact that DK has a high cooldown compaired to the DL. and the DL has 3 really useful spells. Kd has 2, being that almost no one gets deathpact.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's Say??Here's how my AM was killed by DL when i was not so good player:
Sleep.My AM was chased by all ghouls and cr fiends.
DK:Death coil.All units selected on my AM.No way to escape!

The AM is good only for rushes.If you use it VS undead,no way keep him alive all the time.
Because im a the human expert-notice this,undead players:
Attack all human units with ghouls.Attack with all other units(fiends,skeletons,air)the AM and chase him from 2 sides.
His defense,hp is low so if you add dcoil and sleep,the Am wont escape.
If you use Lich,it will be even easier for humans to kill the Lich.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
AM is so weak, and blizzard is so weak. coil nova impale takes it down to like 10% health