Two of my replays!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well, it's been a good 6 months since i really played SC. Both of these replays are against computer players and are both on the map - Lost Temple.

It's been ages since i played SC, so don't flame too much :p

Tell me what you think, where i went wrong, where i went well, i would like to get better. Oh, and i'm a Protoss player, so it's been like one year since i used Terran or Zerg :rollie

I'll have to double post to whack 'em both up, so don't start whinging...;)

This replay is me randoming versus three random computers on LT. I ended up as Terran but decided to go as them anyway. It's long, seeing as i haven't used Terran in yonks, but i had the upper-hand i think ALL the time ;)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
This is when i decided to go mono-a-mono against a comp, we both went random and both got Zerg. He tried to 4-pool me, but to no avail...hahaha

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am not getting these pool things

"6-pool - Creating a Spawning Pool upon reaching 6 control. "

is what it says in the jargon and i suppose 4-pool will mean reaching 4 control.... Is that like making a spawning pool before an overlord?

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Renzokuken
Well, it's been a good 6 months since i really played SC. Both of these replays are against computer players and are both on the map - Lost Temple.

It's been ages since i played SC, so don't flame too much :p

Tell me what you think, where i went wrong, where i went well, i would like to get better. Oh, and i'm a Protoss player, so it's been like one year since i used Terran or Zerg :rollie

I'll have to double post to whack 'em both up, so don't start whinging...;)

This replay is me randoming versus three random computers on LT. I ended up as Terran but decided to go as them anyway. It's long, seeing as i haven't used Terran in yonks, but i had the upper-hand i think ALL the time ;)
Sorry Renzokuken, I don't like watching replays of people kicking comps ass. Why don't you play a real person, than post the replay? If you do that, than I will watch it:)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Because he couldn't get into bnet before.

Now I think he has managed to do it :)

I'll watch the game as soon as I have the chance.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
You haven't played for 6 months and you still owned me?

Holy god I need practice..

Meh, I will stick to UMS from now on :p

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Why doesn't anyone download replays? They are one thing that will help you get better on b.net, and no one does it. :hbut

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Phew.. when I saw this thread, I was dreading that Renzokuken might have posted our last match where he boned me..

I like watching Boxer's replays now =P.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Theres a korean site (renzo i think i show'd you it) that has GREAT replays. Once i find i'll post and tell you how to find the download area if you dont speak korean (which most of us dont)

I also know a great site but its in a language i cant even identify. But i've found the download area.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I got your link riiight here, it's in some bizarre language, prolly in Swedish ;)

Btw, Rygon, i wouldn't post that replay, i played terribly :hbut

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Renzokuken: Btw, Rygon, i wouldn't post that replay, i played terribly
That makes two of us. LoL, maybe Ill post it...

Damn I didnt save it :hbut .