True Diablo 3

Reaction score
Guild Wars is going to be what Diablo 3 could of been. It is being made by the makers of Diablo 2, not Blizzard, but by the actual specific designers. See more information at Http://www.guildwars.com after going there if you are still interested go here Http://gw.warcry.com for all skills lists, item info and much more. Guild Wars Release date is 04/28/05!

C

Chilly-Willy

i was looking around at it, but what i wanna see is what the chars you can pic look like, can anyone find it for me?

Reaction score
If its 100% free, then I'm assuming you'll have to have a decent machine to play it on? I currently have 2 machines, 1 being an Emachine which I use soley for Diablo 2 and Starcraft, but looking at Guildwars I doubt i'd be able to play it. The Other machine is my stepdads and is at my moms house, So I'd only get to play every other weekend. If any1 could get me some system Req's I'd greatly appreciate it :) thankyou!!

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Straight from www.guildwars.com:

The final system requirements have not yet been determined, but currently we have set the following as minimum system specifications for those involved in our Guild Wars Alpha Test:

Windows XP/2000/ME/98
800 MHz Pentium III or equivalent
256 MB RAM
ATI Radeon 8500 or GeForce 3 or 4 MX with 32MB of video memory
500 MB hard drive space
Internet connection
DirectX 8.0

Recommended System Specs:

Windows XP/2000/ME/98
Pentium III 1GHz or equivalent
512 MB RAM
ATI Radeon 9000 or GeForce 4 Ti Series with 64MB of video memory
500 MB free hard drive space
Internet connection

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmmm those arent that high of specs... im gonna get :) that is if its good...

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
This isent d3, blizzard makes it. and guild wars is d3 in ways.