Tronga, we beat your new favorite map. :(

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I'm sorry. Iknad and I pooned it around 6AM this morning with those other newbs.

I guess you could say I finally figured out how to beat that last level with all hero units. :D

Iknad's red obviously, and just make sure if you actually do watch this 1:25 replay, that you don't put it any higher than "Fastest". Some UMS replays mess up really bad if you watch it at replay speeds around and above x4.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I didn't watch it, but I wanted to play it being purple. In the last level, it starts with 2 Dark Archons and 8 Dark Templars. 8 Torrasques would beat the hell out of that army of theirs.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yeah, I tried to do it with 3 players (me, wing (or Kao, can't remember) and my brother), but, well, we didn't manage to do it in the second game...

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I remember when we first reached the second level... I tried to do something and ended p attracting everything to us

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
beat it befor u cort :) i just need to see what i labled it
i like the way we beat the last lvl

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
This would have to be the first game where i have no idea what is going on. Next time you want to beat it, IM me.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It's an UMS replay, it won't probably work on fastest x4 and above. But, meh, I don't like to watch UMS replays. I'd rather play them :D

This weekend I'ma gonna play that map, and I'm going to overwhelm it. With 5 more players, of course :D

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
There you go. I didn't change the name for more convinent characters, because if I did everyone would have to download it later on B.Net.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
^_^ awkward name. So it is a map with levels am I correct? I can't play it at the moment.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
And we just beat it now :D

Me, coRt, Ranzo, RyanXRated and Koolicane, and some other guy that disconnected at first (beats me who he was...) did it.

At the end, only me, Ranzo and coRt were on it. Dark Archons owned the last level :D

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Six levels (I think) and you get units to kill the computer, you must use them wisely. And it's alot of fun.