Trigger for floating drone???

panthr_dude

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is there a trigger that is used to make the drone float cause i tried to float a drone in defence game but didnt work.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
It's not done by trigger. It's done by bug. Surrond the drone with other units so that it cannot move. Then tell the drone to build a hatchery somewhere. Right after you click on a place to build a hatchery, press s.

routine:
b + h + left click(can't remember, prob right) + s

-fo0l-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
for me i just surround it, then build a hathery 3 times really fast.
b+h, b+h, b+h. and it goes to build the hatcheriue.

panthr_dude

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hhm i know taht too but i tried it in another game and it didnt work..but maybe i was jsut doing it wrong... but i know that the claok a ling or anything that burrows does work in regualr games cuase ive tried it.:D:D:D

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
If you are using 1.10, then surround your drone with other units so it can't get out, then press b + h, then build it somewhere else, then right click.

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]

panthr_dude

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes i do have 1.10 but i was still able to float the drone in can u do 20 tricks and in float a drone defence...but maybe i was jsut doing it worng so i guess im gonna have to try it agian

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
It's alright, you just have to keep trying. It took me forever to learn how both ways... The first one longer though. I loved can you do 27 tricks but I couldn't get past like the 11th level.

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]

Bolt Head

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowfortress.net
Yes God Illuvatar but when 1.10 was released the new bug was created.
You used to float drones by setting way points before building a extractor. Then before your drone would get there you spend all your money.

-fo0l-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by God Illuvatar
Are you using 1.10 BW? If so, and IF you read the .txt which showing what the patch has done, you would notice the floating drone trick has been disable now. Blizzard figured it out.
:rofl2 :crackin :crackin