Transports

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
i didnt even hear bout the shipyark, nor did i see it on blizz can you gimme a site?

FleshRipper[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
Hey, how do you know there wont be fighters? There might be fighters. It never said there wouldint be fighters on the blizzard website.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but it never said there would so there probably thinkin bout it

i thiink each race ahuld have their own shipyard with their own fighters/subs/transports

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It said in an article that there were sea transports but due to MAHJOr balancing issues they would definatly not have sea fighters.

Beef246

Member!
Reaction score
i think the maps would neeed 2 be alot bigger to support having fighter ships and all, will there be sea creatures as creeps aswell, u know creeps u only find at sea?

Reaction score
Website
www.crimsonfold.com
I would place 51% odds that we will see some fighter ships for all races. Or atleast buyable ships that can be found at merchants. Some sort of fighting ships will be in atleast some normal maps I would assume. Just my guess though.

FleshRipper[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Beef246
i think the maps would neeed 2 be alot bigger to support having fighter ships and all, will there be sea creatures as creeps aswell, u know creeps u only find at sea?
Yes there will be Sea creeps that can go into deep water and shallow water! and in the Islands map you can get a murlock from the mercanary camp in the middle that can swim :)

I

IPEONRUSH-SHIP

For those of you who like 13attleShips(custom game) for WARCRAFT 3 and would like to see a Ladder for it. I"m currently petitioning to put up the first ladder on http://www.clanbase.com/ladderpetition_vote.php?lpid=4072. The petition started on april 12th, 2005. There's also a dota ladder there for you dota fans. Ty for any help. For those who are not familiar with 13attleShips. Go to 13attleships.com and check out the screenshots. If you've been looking for custom ships. YOu will find them there! if you have any questions you can contact me at the email shown or you can go to channel clan 13s on lordaeron(west server) on BNET! gl hf may the best peon win!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
IPEONRUSH-SHIP said:
For those of you who like 13attleShips(custom game) for WARCRAFT 3 and would like to see a Ladder for it. I"m currently petitioning to put up the first ladder on http://www.clanbase.com/ladderpetition_vote.php?lpid=4072. The petition started on april 12th, 2005. There's also a dota ladder there for you dota fans. Ty for any help. For those who are not familiar with 13attleShips. Go to 13attleships.com and check out the screenshots. If you've been looking for custom ships. YOu will find them there! if you have any questions you can contact me at the email shown or you can go to channel clan 13s on lordaeron(west server) on BNET! gl hf may the best peon win!
that must be the most retarded petition Ive ever seen in my life, have you any idea what the melee games and ladder is?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Plus the fool went off-topic and revived a two year old thread.

The purpose of the Zeppelin is to reach unreachable creeps, get around the slow units. Or for fun, dropping raiders at the castle and sacking it before they come to save it :p. Seeing how this topic is over now...

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.