Trading Hack

SmokeyDaMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm having a problem with TradeHack. I downloaded the very last trade hack at the bottom of the D2Module section of Mewgood, it doesnt say PATCHED so i figure its the one you guys are talking about. SO i get in a game, get in Tradescreen with my friend to test it, I type .SET TH and I get this bullshit text - ".Set Verbose <on|off>" Why is this coming up. I downloaded D2Hackit from both mew good and some link i found in this forum. Argh...

SmokeyDaMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Boy im STOOPID. I was suppose to type .TH SET. Forgive my idioticness. Hehe. I got it to go up to where I click the item, but then I get CONNECTION INTERUPPTED error. Then get kicked off Bnet and get realm down. How do you guys who claim this still works get around this. Do I just have to reconnect to my ISP and login as fast as I can and trade with the guy.

Azn_Hitokiri

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omfg screw mewgood. they have viruses. I downloaded their tradebot and it started to delete my shit then when i reload it says comp shut down to protect drive cuz of unload_boot_volume now i have to reformat and get a new xp cd.

Azn_Hitokiri

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how did you catch it? i tried to control alt delete and end task but it kept poopping up new things so i wasnt able to reach it in time