Tower Rush

Apuca-Leirbag

Member!
Reaction score
Can anyone please post the BO for that. And tge the suggested hero. THanx.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
which race? by looking at your ava, I'll assume its NE.

Well in TFT, its damn hard to do one, but if you do manage to pull it off *pats on the back* good for you.

I just go with my normal rushing BO, I go fast hunt (making hunter's hall before AoW) and I go with DH, but I guess kotg isnt bad, his entangle may help when you have tower in your back.

So just scout at first, and hero rush, then bring wisp with you, amek towers in hidden places, and just keep advancing.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Human, rush peasent to side and team build once you have a Lumber Mill constructed.
Then make towers, then a barracks and attack them. Once you get a Workshop, make cannon towers to support them.

Orc, WATCH TOWER rush with burrow support after. If you need to get peons to safe, put them in burrows.

Undead, make Zigs using a Skull of Blight. However, the blight may give away your location!

NE, bring wisps and make ancient protectors.

How to counter. Catch them off guard and destroy the towers as they are being built. Get seige and anti air to break them. In a team game, get the others to rush their unprotected bases to eliminate them from the equation.

Apuca-Leirbag

Member!
Reaction score
ok hellwolf thanx maybe ill gonna master it.But i think it doest really works well for the great plaers.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
It won't, since some people usually go out and scout before hand. Then you are the one caught off guard. The worst part is, they can go around your towers and attack your defensless units. Get units asap so you can at least hold them off.