Tourney Over. BAM and Tac have won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
what is P:T?
any yes homestar33 is no longer on the forums, he is my bro o0

Don't want to make a post just to explain P:T

P:T is a game based off AD&D rules called Planescape: Torment. Most of my earlier characters are based, however loosely, off either main charcters or opponents in the game. My absolute first Character, known as Yemeth, was based off the main character, but i toned him down a bit. My second character, Abaden or TTO, was based off the end boss. Its basically just another hella cool RPG you can get it at like best buy for like $10 with another game attatched

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL, sorry i had a brain block for a while, yes im an idiot, janseagle i give permission for you to curse at me , and god strike me down with lightning...

lol wheel of time is the best book series

ram1500

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i choose....Wolverine from xmen

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
WAIT EVERYONE!!! IM JOINING WHEW IM JUST ON TIME. CAN I USE A GUNDAM? OR IS IT TOO CHEAP....

Character: Gundam Trowa HeavyArms
Weapons: *cough*Machine Guns *cough* Rocket Launchers, More Machine Guns..., Large Knife, Large Rocket Launchers and thats about it.
Appearance: Big 100' Tall Mech. Like a human but with uncountable guns.
Yea thats it... if its too cheap tell me lol. My 2nd char will be someone if thats too cheap.

2nd Character: Final Fantasy 2 umm whats his name? The guy you start out with... I havent played for so long lol.
Appearance: Hard to tell... He is a human?
Weapons: Sword, shield. Need i say more?
Equipment: He has no equipment.

Imagine him as when you start the FF2 game, no stuff ok? lol

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i aint boos of this tourny but i would think that gundam would be to cheap unless u gave him a disability, like really slow or sumthing like that.

Reaction score
Website
Ok, uhh I dunno which to pick, and whats that guys name on FF2 again? Lol, hes like a Dark Knight and yea.

How slow would he be? And what other disabilities would there be? No items? No magic?

Say ABC for Gundam
Say POP for FF2 Guy.

Reaction score
Website
Sry, ok ill be FF2 guy, whats his name tho? I can't remember. He was like the leader of the Red Wings or something like that, can anyone help me out? Thanks.
Go FF2 Guy!

Reaction score
Website
Yea!!! Thats the name! Cecil! ( always get mixed up with all the FF guys )
Nice picture, thanks Kaldaris, so ill be Cecil and that'll be my picture huh.

Reaction score
ill be marche from ffta

age- 13
sex- male
weapons- firetounge
class- palidin
bio- its marche the start of final fantisy tactics advance

Reaction score
fine ill use

name: russel
weapon: fists and spirit possesion
bio: um hes in the band gorillaz and preforms soul drumming:wavey :shoot and the i meant fighter when i did marche

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
im gonna try to unriggit this later

Name:Minamino Shuichi/Kurama

Attacks(All attacks from a site and i give credit to that person to see the full un edited text go here http://www.geocities.com/reiki_tantei/Techniques/Kurama.html warning might contains Spoilers)

Rose Whip
Kurama's main technique involving Youki is his infamous Rose Whip. Kurama stores a rose somewhere on him, or in his hair, and when he needs to use it, he pulls it out and puts his Youki into it. It then becomes a very lethal whip that is capable of cutting anything

Shimaneki Sou(Death Seed)
Description: The seeds in the picture are not neccessarily the Shimaneki Sou, but random seeds he was thinking about using against Karasu in the Finals of the Ankoku Bujutsukai.
All Kurama has to do once the seed is implanted and the enemy doesn't know about it, is say "Die" and the plant will bloom and kill the opponent.

Juryou Youzanken(Death Seed 2nd version)
This technique is one of Kurama's few techniques that can be used as both Minamino Shuichi and Youko, since it uses Ningenkai plants. The pick is the one time that Youko uses it. This technique is very effective for close range combat, as it works as a sword.

Shokuyou ShokuButsu(Death Plant)
This plant hails from Makai(The Demon World) and is very ruthless. It's saliva is made up of acid, and it loves to eat the melting flesh of its prey.

Fuuka Enbu Jin(Petal Dance post)
Kurama uses this technique as a form of defense when he needs time to think or gather Youki. One petal alone can't do much damage to someone, but if Kurama sends them forward to attack, they can really injure someone badly, even kill them. A perfect offensive/defensive technique.

Mimosa(Demon Bowing Plant)
The plants name is the Mimosa plant. Kurama can only use this technique as Youko. He calls the Mimosa plant from Makai and the plant will choose targets. Anything and anyone who moves within its vicinity except for Youko will be eaten. Once a single plant catches its prey, and wraps itself around it, the other plants will wrap themselves around the first plant untill they form a giant ball, digesting the enemy. It can also shoot what look like beams of Youki.

Kyuuketsu Shokubutsu(Blood Sucking Plants)
these plants suck blood. They seek out the heart of the opponent that Kurama tells them to attack, then hit it, and begin to suck the blood. Once it gets enough blood it blooms into a beautiful flower, very similair to a rose.

Janen Ju(Evil Memory Tree)
Just like the Shimaneki Sou, Kurama plants a seed inside the enemy. After a few minutes the seed will bloom into this human-like tree with arms and everything. The tree will wrap around the enemy, and then continue to make the enemy visualize their worst fear over and over until they die.

Fuyouka no Makai Shokubutsu )Demon Realm's Flying Species Plant)
Kurama attatches the plant to his back and he can fly. There are rope like attachments that allow him to hold up to four other people, but it'd weigh him down. The more weight being carried by the plants, the less high they can get off the ground, as well as the faster they descend to the ground. These plants are only found in Makai.

Status
Not open for further replies.