Total Waste of Money

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Everytime I log into Battlenet there aren't any games.
I am looking for melee games. None. And if there is one I get booted? Its so fast I don't even know what happened and I am back into the channel.

Okay, so I go to play custom games. All I effing see is something called DOTA. I don't know wtf its about but I can NEVER get into those games. Booted EVERY single time.

If all I can do is play against the computer what a complete waste of money.
How do people have such high level when there aren't even games to be played! Its like seeing people with ladder rankings in SC and there are NEVER any ladder games! DoubleW Tee Ef. (I know that the high ranks are hacked in ladder SC, but those who have like 23 games...seriously)

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Play ladder

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Did you at least even try the automatic system?

WC III's only advantages over StarCraft are both the world editor and B.Net interface.

But that's beyond the point.

Try it out, or play ladder as the bunny mate said.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
well if you wanted to know what dota was you could try www.dota-allstars.com

people on bnet have become complete assholes how, and lost respect from when i first got on.

if it all comes down to it, play ladder!

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
warcrafts noraml games have become fun since it is a little more balanced. try it. much more fun that those useless trigger maps

PauseBreak

Reaction score
@tronga, yes I've tried the automatic games. And they..or it, continues to search for 5 mins +

What is this ladder play I hear about? Not like I care to win or get good at ladder. I just want to play. How do I play ladder. Sounds like thats where the action is at. How do I get to it???

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
the ladder is the thing that it searches for 5 mins for :p

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Dream_Walker said:
the ladder is the thing that it searches for 5 mins for :p
You HAVE to be joking. Seriously, how the crabshoes do you kiddies play?!! There are NO games. WTF
I'm upset. Seriously. I'm not much of a Warcraft fan so the campaigns aren't much to me and single player can only go so far.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
well, im not sure what game your playing, but I have no problems getting games.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
What server are you playing in?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
PauseBreak said:
You HAVE to be joking. Seriously, how the crabshoes do you kiddies play?!! There are NO games. WTF
I'm upset. Seriously. I'm not much of a Warcraft fan so the campaigns aren't much to me and single player can only go so far.
agreed with what pan said there, when I go on bnet for ladder game sometimes, I always get a game in about.... 1 min? or less?

It might be your internet connection, firewall? closed port (even though that shouldnt affect your ladder gameplays)? internet protection programs?

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes, it doesnt take that long to find a game for me too! 30 secs for me! Im guessing it might be your internet connection. Or you play at 5 in the morning lol...

wc was by far the best investment ive made in my WHOLE LIFE in terms of satisfaction(no exaggeration)!

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I don't search records? wtf?

Okay, I don't know why it takes so long. Usually I play @ 1 am in the morning on Azorath. (USEast) I search for all games! ANd there are hardly any!

Man, I will have to look into this farther. I don't know what is going on, but ports shouldn't be a problem...

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Spam Ladder games, download any game that is hosted, just enjoy it. That is all I can say to you! That is how I continued playing Warcraft 3. About 50% of my fun comes from Melee, the rest from customs.

brightlight

Member!
Reaction score
1am is awful time. I tried it likes there like no games hosted during that time. Try the eatern prime time. around 8-10pm? AFter 10 people start to go to sleep. Or go to kamlidor or northrend, chances are u wont know what they are saying but when its 1 am here its 3 pm in korea.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Alright, I tried a bit last after noon. I still had to wait longer than I wanted, and my games seem to be getting worse.
I was trying out some 1v1.

I'm a lvl 1, vs a lvl 6. NE
Next game, lvl 1. vs a lvl 10 HU
Next game, a lvl 1 vs a lvl 14 ORC

Seriously! I lost all those games. They lvl 6 rushed with a demon hunter and a few hunts.
The second game was just a slaughter house.
And the third, I was suprised! I did very well! Then I ran out of gold before I could make another ToL to get more gold. Otherwise I had the guy pretty much cornered. :)

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
cornering is good, but i can say the way they match you up in between games is pretty pathetic.