Titans have...TIED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke: Oh! Come! On! Get back here! <Okay, Yusuke, he's up to something. He's got to be. I should go after him, but, then again, I shouldn't...> Think Yusuke! <Wait...>

*Yusuke starts pushing spirit energy into his hands. It's a defensive posteur. He knows that this leaves him drained to be able to attack.*

Yusuke: <It's time for a defensive. I'm feeling worn from bumps and bruises, but I've been attacking far too much. Let's see if he'll expect this.>

*Yusuke slowly walks onto the field, wary of any spell effects. He tries to avoid them by walking around them, but he has his hands up and ready to take, and absorb, any spell that comes at him.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias begins to feel Eva's Duplication reaching the end of it's duration so he begins casting it a second time. He stops and finishes the spell, using Eva's Duplication to make this second casting not triplicate, but three times as powerful. By now Trias is quite some distance away from Yusuke. He simply watches him as he begins preparing Celestial Host with a powered up Eva's Duplication to cut the casting time down to near nothingness.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Yusuke doesn't waste any time seeing just how Trias is casting the next spell. He recognizes it and hastens his pace. He runs so fast that is appears as if he cannot be seen by the human eye. He concentrates his spirit energy into defensive use, and he has his hands prepared to block and an aura shield ready to put up.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Random comment cause I'm bored. Yeah...human eye. Key word, human. Trias is a Deva, its a lesser celestial being. Yeah whatever.))

*The four portals open, giving Yusuke a wide berth at first. The Archer And Messenger is the first to arrive. He alighns himself in flight behind Yusuke, matching his speed and raises his bow. With a flash of blue light he fires a concentrated arrow straight for Yusuke at the speed of light, plus however fast he may have been going at the time. As the flash disappates the Archer is gone....*

*The Guardian arrives next, staff in hand and ready. He aligns himself in Yusuke's path and rushes at him, putting his staff into a swing.*

*The Pheonix and the Dragon do not yet appear....*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((I know what Trias is ;)))

*Sensing encroaching attack, Yusuke brakes to "catch" the oncoming arrow. It flies straight into and is absorbed by the energy surrounding his hands. However, stopping the arrow prevents him from blocking the staff attack with more than a brace. Yusuke braces himself, and he is struck hard into a face-plant. If he hadn't been as prepared as he was, his neck may well have been broken. Rather than dwell on it, Yusuke jumps right back up and re-accelorates to that same speed towards Trias, having already covered most of the distance.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Now no longer concentrating on the spell, Trias is more than ready. Using the last bits of Eva's Duplication he casts a quickened Deathbolt. A stream of pure death flies from his outstretched hands at the incoming Yusuke, it weaves erratically, though becoming more focused the closer it gets, and is quite wide. If it does not kill Yusuke outright, it will severely injure him.*

~~~

*Without a single sound the Pheonix appears and begins it's flight towards Yusuke, a ball of flame ready to burst forth from its gaping beak, yet still the Dragon Ascendant is yet to be seen.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Yusuke sees the deathbolt and senses the pheonix. He quickly runs an idea through his head before he decides to just go with it. With his hands still encased in defensive spirit energy, he turns around, but with his forward momentum still intact. He holds his hands out to the pheonix as both it and the deathbolt come within inches of Yusuke.*

Yusuke: WORK!!

*The pheonix hits his hands a split second before the deathbolt hits his back. However, he concentrates on absorbing energy through the spirit wave and is able to use the pheonix to counter the deathbolt. Yusuke falls to his knees, rolling to a stop looking Trias dead on. He did get hurt in that assault, but it was mostly through mental strain. He knows one more attack is coming, but he doesn't know how much longer his spirit energy can hold up. He's intent on using the dragon's energy to concert enough spirit energy for what should be a final attack on Trias.*

Yusuke: This is STUPID!!

((I told you I had a plan ;) Bah...both our characters are almost completely drained...))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*With a flash of flame that engulf the entire area around Yusuke and the Pheonix, the said Pheonix vanishes, only to leave behind an ear shattering screach. A terrible Roar fills the plain as the Dragon Ascendant appears flying straight down from above. Trias concentrates all his energy into one final spell, stemming from the plane of Mechanus. Though the plane is built of Law and Order, the spell is neutral. A great portal opens as Trias falls to his knees, nothing remaining of his magical energies, and beyond the event horizon of the portal a great factory of some sort seems to slowly revolve around the portal. As the portal comes into view of a great platform, it folds away and a great cannon arises, the Mechanus Cannon. A great swirl of energy is drawn into it, even a passing Modron: Quadrone is enthralled, destroyed, and used up as energy. The last thing visible beyond before the great light of the beam of energy being fired is a single Quadrone giving the thumbs up. The combined roar of the Dragon Ascendant and the Mechanus Cannon are completely overwhelming in their own right. In his descent the DA makes sure he won't get in the way of the beam, firing off his Breath Weapon in a cone while he prepares a slam attack with his tail to change his direction and escape from Yusuke to leave.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke: FORGET THIS!!

*Yusuke stops and quickly starts sending masses of spirit energy into a single point at the tip of his finger. The single point quickly spreads to become Yusuke's height in radius. With such immense power output, a spirit aura surrounds and protects Yusuke from the dragon's fire breath. Its tail flaps harmlessly away from it. As the mechanus cannon's shot closes, Yusuke smirks with an angry scowl.*

Yusuke: SPIRIT GUN!!

*The spirit gun is released into the mechanus cannon blast. It easily rips through it causing both shots to be severely reduced in strength and become anavoidable to both individuals. What remains of the mechanus cannon blast hits Yusuke with enough force to send him back several feet and laying, sprawled out, on the ground. He growns, wearily, as he brings his right hand to his face. Looking into the open palm, he pulls a ring out of his jacket with his left hand. He slips it on his forefinger before he stands back up.*

Yusuke: <With that...I only have my fists and one more trick up my sleeve...>

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((BAH!))

*Trias folds his wings in front of him, absorbing much of the blast, but it pushes him back slightly and into a backwards roll, allowing him to get into a standing position and start off into a run towards Yusuke. Trias knows that after using a Spirit Gun shot he is drained for moments afterwards. He uses the time to make a mad dash for Yusuke. Celestial Fire seems to be a blazing inferno as he approaches Yusuke with a violent swing and a wave of flames.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Yusuke brings his knees to his chest and uses a spring-board motion to jump up. His eyes go wide as he sees Trias appoach, and quick close at that. He reacts, without really thinking, to jump over him. The trailing edge of Trias' strike hit Yusuke's leg creating a gash. He lands behind Trias and immediately starts throwing spirit energy into his palm of his strongest attack, using the full essence of the spirit orb. It looks small, almost like a point-singularity.*

Yusuke: Ah! I'm taking you out!

*He's had enough time to recover, just barely, from his last attack. He has to dump some body energy into this next attack for it to charge so fast, but it's ready, quickly. He throws the small, point-singularity like charge at Trias -- standing a mere few inches from where he landed.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Time seems to slow to a stop as the two are standing in a black plain with only a single circle of light washing down upon them.*

"You do know that if I go down, I'm taking you with me."

*With that they are returned to the battlefield. In a single motion Trias's two wings jut out to grab Yusuke and draw him close while he brings Celestial Fire back over his head to where Yusuke should be.*

Status
Not open for further replies.