Titans have...TIED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC: Hi all again.. I knew we'd lose.. So now its 2 vs 1.. Btw, how do you get points.. Like killing people n stuff? And how do you bolck..

BOT:
*After the staff rips through Cecil's abdomen, Cecil lies almost motionless on the floor, bleeding and dieing.. But as a last attack, Cecil forces himself with all his strength and gets up, retrieves his sword on the ground and "warps the plain." The ground seems to begin shaking, and rumbling, like an earthquake with a high scale.. The floor begins waving out and moves like tides in the ocean. Cecil hits and tackles Trias with all he can, with his fists, feet, knees, head, he bangs Trias, kicks him, punches him and slashes him. Then he blows him to the ground with a vertical slash with both his hands, while Trias goes flying down to the Earth, Cecil dives down at Trias and has his sword on the opposite side, with the edge facing the bottom, ready to stab Trias to death... Only time remains, if Trias blocks... Or Dodges...*

OOC: God thats a long post.. I hope I made it worth it and made some points.. Sorry Wing.. Btw you changed your name haha.. Lord Fulken.. Or somethin..
Oh and Trias/Tacticus, your supposedablly to be in mid-air, flying.. Kinda.. Cuz you just sommoned those things and kicked our asses...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((I'm not even commenting on how many mistakes you made in that post. You cannot declare that a hit goes through unless your attacks have been ignored for multiple posts, and, even then, a judge has to declare them. I'm not sure what Tac will do, but you'll know when he gets back. He may want you to redo that post.))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((I will allow that post, just because it can give you a small edge on your huge lead.))

((Points are given out by attacks that are logical and using your brain. Oh, BTW, we have double the points you do.))

*Trias lies motionless after hitting the ground for a few moments, stunned by the overwhelming attack that he was unable to defend in his weakened state. He coughs up a large quantity of blood as he is just able to roll to the side enough so that the blade scewers his shoulder. His blood pours from the wound as he gasps in pain, looking up at Cecil. From the force of the blow the blade has gone through his shoulder, completely obliterating several bones along the way, and is now embedded in the ground. Trias holds onto the blade, pulling against it to keep it lodged where it is to allow Yusuke to finish Cecil off.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Yusuke comes screaming at Cecil ((really, really fast)) as he gathers energy for Spirit Wave, Punch. He uses a similar technique for the area as Cecil did to get a drop on Trias, forcing his speed near that of light. A blur is seen, but all sound heard is after, well after, it is made. "Tri-as!!" is heard as Yusuke passes gets within feet of Cecil, and Yusuke prepares for the strike.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The figure from before materializes and knocks Yusuke back with a blast of energy.*

"ENOUGH! This battle is over, but the war has just begun."

*The arena fades away and leaves the three, Yusuke, Trias, and the figure, floating in nothingness. Both Trias and Yusuke are returned to a stanmding position and fully healed.*

"By the order of the gods you two have won. Yet in order to declare a true victor the two of you must battle it out to the death. All spells, energies, and whatever else has been restored to you and increased three fold. The one who emerges victorious will receive certain...rewards..."

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke: You're kidding, right? I went through all that, and I still didn't find the demon I was assigned to find!

*Yusuke looks at Trias. He had seen him fight, and he had felt his power. He thought quickly on what he would have to do to fight this guy. Trias seemed consumed with chaos or...something. He certainly seemed insane. Yusuke thought about the last wacko he fought.*

Yusuke: <Baka...>

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Stead Fast ally, now enemy that must die. I swear I'd kill this anouncer guy if I could...

*Trias takes a fighting stance as his blade begins to flame with greater strength. His eyes begin glowing as he seems to be preparing a spell of some sort.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke: <Uh-oh... Knowing this guy, I'd better start out strong...>

*Yusuke enters his own stance, focusing his spirit energy into his fist for the Spirit Wave, Punch.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((I forgot, the place is like a wide open field now, nothing special, completely equal fight))

((this was better, but AOL died, so here is the dummy version...))

*The punch is met with a Mantle of Protection. While Trias is pushed backwards by the force, he is not hurt, at least he doesn't show it. He darts off away from Yusuke and begin preparing another spell, Eva's Duplication.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((Just to tell you, anything Yusuke hits with the Spirit Wave created by your or connected to you causes him to drain some of your energy.))

Yusuke: <Good. I've managed to absorb some energy, but he moved away too quickly. What's he up to now...?> Whatever your doing, I won't let you do it! Shotgun!

*Yusuke pulls his hand back and punches it forward. Millions upon millions of tiny pellets of Spirit Energy scream out in Trias' direction, and it's covering a much wider area than Yusuke is used to.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The spell finishes and Trias stops abruptly, changing the direction of his velocity into an upward bound to the outter reaches of the conic spray. He takes less damage than he would if he were closer or centralized, but the Mantle of Protection takes the brunt of the assault. With a shift of his charred wings Trias turns in midair and, using Eva's Duplication, Trias casts Fire and Ice, duplicated twice over. With the enhanced power in this match the 6 orbs, three of each element respectively, are nearly doubled in power, all heading straight for Yusuke.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke: <Uh-oh... I've seen this before. I can handle the fire as I've done that before, but I don't know how much of the ice I can take... I knew I should have trained a bit with Yukina!> Ah-ahh!

*With that, Yusuke concentrates as much Spirit Energy as he can into a shield around him. He stands there pushing out masses of energy as the fire is all but negated, and the ice deals the most damage. The onsuing explossion pushes him back, but he shrugs off the pain and numbness he is most definatly feeling. His mind is reeling, but he quickly gathers Spirit Energy for a Spirit Gun blast, and he makes sure this one will not only follow Trias, but it should puncture that Mantle of Protection, as well.*

Yusuke: Say good-bye to that defensive spell! Spirit Gun!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias lands on the ground in a crouched position and immediately goes into casting Globe of Invulnerability. He utilized Eva's Duplication not to duplicate the spell, but to decrease casting time and make it nearly instantaneous. As the small orb hits the barrier before him he is pushes back by the force of the explosion colliding with the sphere, but isn't harmed in the least. Mantle of Protection fades as Trias begins casting another spell with one hand and running towards Yusuke for a strike with Celestial Fire in the other hand.*

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
What is the point of this? cuz looks interesting :0

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
There was a signup for a big RPG tourney, and well it was kind of small. So we pick chars and fight them against eac other using the best phrase and description to win. Creativity is the advantage in this game. The point is to have fun.. Always.

Btw, damn we lose!! At least we came 2nd.. But which one of me or wing got 3rd or 4tyh?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke: <Baka! Baka! Baka! Why does he have to have all these stupid powerful spells?!> You made the mistake charging me!

*Yusuke prepares himself for Trias assualt while preparing another Spirit Wave attack. This time he fully intends to use it to absorb as much energy from Trias as possible. He may well be able to absorb that energy through Trias' new spell or his sword.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias continues in his charge as he unleashes a spell known as Stygian Ice Storm. The plain seems to freeze as just of wind pick up. Masses of Ice and elemental energy begin rising up and flying around. With Eva's Duplication the spell was not tripled, but strengthened by a factor of three. The ice and elemental cold energies begin pelting Yusuke from every direction as Trias gets in range to strike with his sword, but it is a fakeout, though not very obvious. The sword goes in looking to have a huge force behind it, but it really is barely being thrust, the true attack coming from his razor sharp wings as he will spin around to slash with one of the pair and jab with the other.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Yusuke changest position to try and block some of the shards flying around. When he see's Trias' sword, he attempts to shift his body weight, but, in doing so, he actually falls, hits the ground, and slides right between Trias' legs and stride. Feeling the hard impact on his back, he quickly tries to turn around. When he's about four feet behind Trias, he succeeds. He then unleashes a Shotgun barrage. It quickly pushes him back, causing a chaotic widening in spread.*

*Yusuke keeps pumping energy into it, knowing Trias will want to respond soon or even put up a shield that can't last forever. He keeps it up until he reaches the edge of the stygian ice field. Upon exiting the field, the ground is no longer slippery and he is "flipped" up by the sudden change in velocity. Yusuke keeps up the barrage of fire, even then, doing his best to keep it aimed at Trias. When he finally lands, his fist is still pointed at Trias, and he watches, waiting to see what the reaction actually was.*

((You've got to hate that that was basically one, long, continuous action...))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias takes several hits, but it only seems to enrage him. He bursts into a run away from Yusuke at high speed. He begins casting a line of spells as he runs. He shows signs of tiring, spellwise, and wounds have begun to tear open upon his body.*

Status
Not open for further replies.