Titans have...TIED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC: Can I make up some attacks and spells? Cecil dosent really have any... Damn! Maybe I can search google for some FF II spells. K? bamthedoc am I relaly a idiot? srry
BOT:
*Cecil gets up from his fall and tries to attack Trias with giant swings from his sword, and he notices Trias is preparing for a large attack, he tries to counter it by shaking off his focus and diffusing his attack*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((No, Yusuke just likes to call people idiots. I'm trying to personify him. Besides that, Tacitus said you can't just arbitrarily add spells. You have to have in your character description exactly what s/he can do.))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((A note, Trias the Betrayer is currently underneath a large shield of pure Chaos, forged by his will from the surrounding plane.))

*Cecil's attack strike the ground, doing absolutely nothing to the entombed Trias. Within his tomb of Chaos his hands begin to glow and arc of energy jump from his hands to the walls around him. The entire arena begins to rumble with the buildup of a powerful energy.*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
*Kurama Sensing a lil sprit energy Coming and tries to doge but most of bullets hit

Kurama: *In mind-I estimated i can transfrom in to my demon for but i will be stuck half and half* here it goes
*Kurama Transforms but his hair his Stil red with blend of white. His wolf ears smaller then origanal size*

Kurama: What a hidiuos feeling. Now to find Yusuke. *Kurama Stands Still

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke: <Great... He's still got some spirit energy left. Let's see if this trick works...>

*A ball of flame seems to surround Yusuke. It is uncertain wether the flame is real or not, but, with this realms state, it is hard to say for sure. ((I'll tell you right now, the flame is real.)) Only two false Yusukes remain, and they also become shrouded in a ball of flame. Both of these flare balls are also very much, real. The two illussions launch themselves at Kurama and Cecil, as seperate entities "locked on" to their target. The third is the real Yusuke, though none can tell, gathering spirit energy for a massive spirit gun shot for whoever takes the least damage from next attack.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The judge's voice calls out through the battlefield, echoing in the minds of each participant.*

"I would bid you to remember that each person participating can use their force of will to warp the plane to their wishes."

Reaction score
Website
OOC: Tac, im not sure what that last post meant. ( Sorry im still young ) Does it mean you can teleport anywhere on the arena?

BOT:
*With Cecil's attack being useless, he is unable to defend himself from Yusuke's attack he flys back slamming the wall of the stadium, with his chest burnt from Yusuke's fireball and armor pierced. Cecil gets up and sprints at Yusuke for vengeance, he swings his sword with all his might and back and forth..*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((What it means is that you can create stuff just by thinking. Now you are kinda limited in what you can do, being the least powerful in force of will, but you could try it, but if it's too powerful I'll just ask that you tone it down.))

((An example))

*Trias concentrates and a wall pops up in front of Cecil, blocking him from running forward.* ((didn't happen, just an example))

((see, Trias made that with his thoughts, making the arena change to fit what he needs to happen.))

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Yusuke, not having any armor to speak of, throws his arms up into a defensive position. A shield appears out of nowhere on Yusuke's left arm, blocking the sword strike. Yusuke takes advantage of the moment and quickly gathers Spirit Energy.*

Yusuke: Spirit Gun!

*Yusuke doubts that Cecil can dodge at such close range, and he aims at the center of the weakened spot in his armor.*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
*KUrama Sensing something tires to advoide the ball but damage*
Kurama: hmmm i see now
*Kurama Takes a Chance and Tries to attack Yusuke
Kurama: Rose Whipe LASH

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((the time to end this is now, I wnat one IC post from each other participant before any one person posts a second time after this.))

*The entire arena shakes as four gigantic portals rip themselves open, equally spaced around the arena. A terrifying roar fills the arena, followed by the sounds of wings, four pairs of them, and finally a shriek of a bird, a large one at that. Each portal turns a deep red as the creatures within emerge, one by one.*

*The first is the Winged Messenger of Heaven. He aims two arrows, one at each of the opposing team, and fires a huge wave of energies at each, and is gone.*

*The second is The Guardian of the Gates. He twirls his staff before him and lunges at each opponent, swinging his staff with great force and speed.*

*The third is a magestic purple Pheonix. It bursts forth from its portal and flies around the arena. With a flash of light the arena is filled with a purple flame, it avoids Trias and Yusuke.*

*The last creature to emerge is a great Golden Dragon Ascendant. Its simply stands and stares at his opponents. Moments later great spires of fire leap from the ground throughout the battlefield, and then, all is calm...*

*Trias rises from his tomb of Chaos, weakened, but still able to defend.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Yusuke uses the shield he still has to dodge the initial strike, and he is thrown back violently. He comes to a stop and thinks for a moment. He then gathers spirit energy to use his last two Spirit Gun shots, and he fires both using his Spirit Gun, Double. He aims on at Kurama and the other at Cecil. This occurs at, pretty much, the same time as Trias released his attack.*

Reaction score
Website
*The Spirit Gun shots blasted at Cecil and flys back, on the ground and gets up, draws his sword and does a sumersault and attacks Yusuke with a slash*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Brood, I'll tell you this here because you haven't read my PM yet, do something about the arrow, staff, and two different sets of flame barreling at you, because I guarantee, if you don't do something amazing, you will either be heavily injured, or maybe even dead. Do you really want to give my team 5 points for your lifeless corpse?))

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
*As the Spirit Bullet comes twords Kurama Kurama tries to dodge but again failed*
Kurama: Damn it i cant Move......

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((You two brought this upon yourselves, I told you how to block in this thread 3 times, used the technique dozens of times, and even warned you to block or die.))

*Unable to move, the Spirit Gun Bullet hits Kurama just as the first energy wave from the Messenger does, it sends him spinning to the floor from the pure force behind the wave. The part directed at Cecil does only minimal damage to him, but the Guardian follows close behind, as Cecil is still concentrating on Yusuke, and the Guardian is moving at such extreme speeds, the Staff impales Cecil through the abdomen, ripping out the side. The Guardian swings back around and swings at Kurama like his head was an oversized golf ball. The arena burns with the purest of holy flames as the Pheonix and the Gold Dragon Ascendant's attacks hit home, the flames hot enough to burn any opponent to a crisp.*

((If this were D&D, that'd be considered a Level Nine spell, the highest you can normally get to. Thats 4 celestail creatures that just beat the crap out of you))

((BTW, you guys are now 12 points behind us, if we can stay ahead by five for 3 more posts by each team (not the people, the team) we win, thats if you somehow survived that, which I am most certain that Kurama did not.))

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tacitus
((You two brought this upon yourselves, I told you how to block in this thread 3 times, used the technique dozens of times, and even warned you to block or die.))
OOC: I had a feeling there is kno way to win so y bring out full Potential of my carater thus i Kurama whnet back to Human

BOT:
*Kurama Lies on the floor inmoble Youki scarificed his life energy to protect Suichi but wasnt enough.*

Suichi/Kurama: Damn it..... Mother......im sorry....

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
((And this is my way if saying when can I lose?
When can i lose/is over?))

Status
Not open for further replies.