Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The two teams materialize in the center of the arena.*

"This is a no-holds-barred Event! You may fight in any style you chose, and in any combinations you chose. The only rules are as follows. Deserters will be killed. Throwing your opponent from the ring will get him returned unharmed and action taken against oyu. Failure to take any action within 5 minutes ((one week.)) will be disqualified and replaced. Questions? Comments? Constrenations? Then keep them to yourselves..."

*The sky grows dark and the arena fades away. They left in a large open space that seems to be the inside of a squashed sphere. A lone man materializes in the center.*

"Welcome to the final Match. Here you will be able to shape this small plane to your will, changing it however you please. Be warned, some have a strength of will stronger than others, and this could prove to be both an advantage and disadvantage."

*He vanishes.*

"LETS GET READY TO BLEEEEEDDD!!!!"

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Kurama: Hmm this will be a a good fight
*Kurama takes out his rose*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias draws his blade, as soon as it touches air it bursts into flame like Magnesium and the ground around him ripples with excitement and chaos from his overpowering force of willpower.*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Kurama: i think ill start with this PETAL DANCE POST

Fuuka Enbu Jin(Petal Dance post)
Kurama uses this technique as a form of defense when he needs time to think or gather Youki. One petal alone can't do much damage to someone, but if Kurama sends them forward to attack, they can really injure someone badly, even kill them. A perfect offensive/defensive technique. Easy to dodge as an attack. Yet as a defence hard to break

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Without a moment's delay Trias rushes across the battlefield with speed that seems ungodly, but this place seems to be warping around him, propelling him forward. He stops abruptly before his opponents and a wave of Chaos matter from the Plane itself washes over them, knocking (brood) down, but not affecting Kurama.*

"So...using a shield uf mere flowers against Chaos?"

*He jams his blade into the petals, lighting them ablaze, soon the petals are a towering inferno.*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
*Kurama Still in the same stance as the Flaming flowers fall
Kurama: Seems i need a bit more Youki(Sprit Energy).
*Kurama starts to glow a bit and his hair starts to turn a bit white*
Kurama: I see we will need a sword to
*He takes out another rose*
Kurama:Juryou Youzanken(Death Seed 2nd version)!

Juryou Youzanken(Death Seed 2nd version)
This technique is one of Kurama's few techniques that can be used as both Minamino Shuichi and Youko, since it uses Ningenkai plants. The pick is the one time that Youko uses it. This technique is very effective for close range combat, as it works as a sword

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
*Kuram tries to dodge but Burns Kurama Lightly*
Kurama: My human forum isnt strong enough.... What is this fighter..... *in head-Will i have enough time?*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Yusuke runs forward, and, since his Spirit Energy was restored from the last battle, he is fully prepared to attack. Since Kurama is destracted, he decides to try take his time gathering Spirit Energy for his Shotgun, this time.*

Yusuke: <That judge said something about shaping this reality... Maybe...>

*Yusuke allows himself to think for a moment, while still running. He throws his fist behind him, glowing ready for Shotgun. A seeming impassible wall appears before Yusuke, but a sudden stream of Yusuke's Shotgun bullets come streaking out of it. The wall is actually hiding Yusuke's body and voice, and clouding his Spirit Presence.*

Yusuke: <Glad I actually listened to Genkai!>

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
*kurama sees feels some spirit enery coming twards him

Kurama: What?
*Kurama tries but most of the bullets hit him

Kurama: Blasted i need Yoko's help once agian, Well done Yusuke, now face my demon form!

*Kurama stands still for a minute and begins to glow* dence fog srouds the sky...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias unleashes two large balls of energy, one of pure flame and one of the purest of ice, Trias's deadly Fire and Ice spell. The two swirl around each other as they barrel towards Kurama at devestating speeds.*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Kurama:.. Wha...
*Kurama has turned into Yuko Kurama Sessesfully*
Yuko Kurama:at the hell?
*Y K Tries to dodge the the blast but to late*
Yuko Kurama: Blast him...
*Y Kurama takes out a seed
Yuko Kurama:Ill let you have some fun now
*Y Kurama shoves 2 seeds in to the ground and 2 Gargantuain tree like things pop out.

Mimosa(Demon Bowing Plant)
The plants name is the Mimosa plant. Kurama can only use this technique as Youko. He calls the Mimosa plant from Makai and the plant will choose targets. Anything and anyone who moves within its vicinity except for Youko will be eaten. Once a single plant catches its prey, and wraps itself around it, the other plants will wrap themselves around the first plant untill they form a giant ball, digesting the enemy. It can also shoot what look like beams of Youki(Spirit Energy)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke: <Yuko?! Already?! He must feel threatened.>

*Yusuke continues to use the wall created by his will to mask and hide himself. The wall, itself, doesn't appear to be unusual except for the fact that it simply continues to expand in height and length. Yusuke takes his time gathering spirit energy. He doesn't want to give Yuko the chance to use too any more of his spirit demon techniques. He's formed a huge Spirit Gun shot and locked it onto Yuko.*

Yusuke: SPIRIT GUN!!

*The wall continues to do it's job, hiding Yusuke's body and voice, and clouding his spirit energy. In fact, it feels as if Yusuke's spirit energy is just lingering around, nowhere precise.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The remaining energies from the balls of Fire and Ice cause slight damage to the plants as they fade away. Trias rushes in with his defiled angelic speed and slashes at the two plant beings with a flash of flame and the swipe of a blade.*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Kurama gets hit with spirit gun*
Y Kurama:.. Yusuke damn it i didnt pridicted he was this strong especial..

Kurama: ..ly that partner of h.. damn it i wasted to much sprit energy to keep up Yoko o well no matter 3 usless seeds now.. mother wont miss me much.. ROSE WHIP LASH

Rose Whip
Kurama's main technique involving Youki is his infamous Rose Whip. Kurama stores a rose somewhere on him, or in his hair, and when he needs to use it, he pulls it out and puts his Youki into it. It then becomes a very lethal whip that is capable of cutting anything

*Kurama goes defensive*

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC: Its a week, sorry. Am I disqualified now?
BOT:
Cecil: ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *charges at Trias at full force with his sword pointed like a spear*
Trias: *jumps and dodges Cecil's ram at him*
Cecil: Argh! *jumps and sweeps his sword at Trias, doing a horizontal swing*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Trias is unable to block completely as he doesn't care about it and heads into a new swing while Cecil is still in recoil from the attack he made on Trias. Trias's Mantle of Protection takes care of Cecil's attack, nullifying the remaining force.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yusuke: <Baka Spirit Gun! I'd better use this wall to it's full advantage before Kurama decides to actually get serious looking for me...> Hey, angel guy! I say we go after Kurama, first. I'm sensing a whole lot less spirit energy from that idiot who just attacked you!

*Yusuke decides to it would be best not to go head to head against Kurama, just yet. With the RWL active, it makes a decent defense. The wall Yusuke had been concentrating on stops expanding, and Yusuke quickly notices that. Rather than wait on anything, he decides to test something.*

Yusuke: I picked up this trick from that last saint beast!

*The wall splits into, almost literally, hundreds of Yusukes. Only one is real, but it's nearly impossible to tell which is really him. They all throw back their right arm at the same time, gathering spirit energy.*

Yusuke: This trick,however, is from Genkai! SHOTGUN!!

*This time his attack was definetly heard. Millions upon millions of shotgun blasts are forced from each illusion, and the real Yusuke. Yusuke has half his illusions aim at Cecil in such a spread as it seems impossible to dodge, and the other half, including the real one, aim at Kurama.*

OOC: I told the "real Yusuke" so that you know who's actually being attacked.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*After following through with his swing on Cecil, hitting or not, he falls to the ground into the chaos, giving him a shield while he prepares his ultimate spell, the Celestial Host.*

Status
Not open for further replies.