"Those who would give up essential Liberty..."

Reaction score
Ok then your body creates poison then what you are sayin is your body creates poison? Nice one...
wut? i ment eating the pot like u said, u said if u dont wanna lose brain cells then u can eat it, ur an idiot, if it gets u high its gonna kill brain cells. and yea...ur body creates toxins, yes. go back to school

Undead Cheese

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As far as I know, getting high isn't the result of the death of brain cells. Rather, the chemicals used in the illicit substances in question trigger the release of specific neurotransmitters in the brain that bring about pleasant feelings. In addition to this, why the hell are we talking about the prohibition of (insert substance here) in a thread about the relevance of the quote in question? Although you could say the topics are related, this thread is beginning to distance itself from the original poster's intentions (or at least it seems that way to me). I'm all up for talking about prohibition, but it should only be one of many aspects being talked about in a thread about freedom vs. security in general.

On the subject of prohibition, though, it's basically a waste of taxpayers' money. You may think marijuana or cocaine or whatever are disgusting or evil (and I personally don't care for anything that alters my state of conciousness significantly), but I think the organized crime that prohibition directly creates is far worse.