Thoes that think that NE is over powered

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
The only race that can say that is humans. All other races have a strat that can over power NE. Anything from the Undead. gruntapault from the orc. and NE NE is even

k thanks

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha no you're false.Actually human is one of the best NE counter-er should i list rifles vs hunts,sorc vs hunts, breakers rifles vs dryads bears.
If you think the human will have problems owning NE it is when the NE masses chims or all aa.It can be countered using poly or blind with hawks but it is the weakest counter compared to gargs countering NE air,bats countering NE chims, NE countering NE.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Nah human suck.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
All races have tricks to pull against every race. Against UD, I HAVE to get gargs, and if I don't, I will lose every time.

Against Orc, I have to get a garg/fiend mix or I will be raped by wyverns. Every team has its specific counter, you have to find out how to counter that counter.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Originally posted by Aragorn7
All races have tricks to pull against every race. Against UD, I HAVE to get gargs, and if I don't, I will lose every time.

Against Orc, I have to get a garg/fiend mix or I will be raped by wyverns. Every team has its specific counter, you have to find out how to counter that counter.
Gargs are the quintessential unit in defending any UD base. Get Gargs for def. and pull some fiends/woryms and attack.

Don't play UD much tho, I would trust Aragorn on that one.

-Frank :cool:

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
NE aren't overpowered at all anymore. Rifles against hunts isn't a given. That set up is all about numbers, hero, and micro considering they're both weak against eachother.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
NE aren't overpowered at all anymore. Rifles against hunts isn't a given. That set up is all about numbers, hero, and micro considering they're both weak against eachother.
Yes, NE aren't as overpowered as they used to be. ;)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
They were overpowered A LOT in RoC, not in TFT.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Roc needs to much balancing, Look at waveryns for example.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
and mass hunts (medium armor) and chims. They jus pwns joo righ away.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
too be honnest I think Ne lost a lot of terain lately. I have problems finding replays of ne winning (for my guides) specially against human and undead.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
In my opinion NE is balanced. Human is the only race who can complain about mg's.

gouls > mgs
Tauren > mg's
Knights < Mg's
Mg's = Mg's

which I don't use to much of anymore. I found a new pet bears. Dryads.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Abuse > all other races. Night elves stopped using the beastmaster, and stopped winning at high levels. Big-time abusers on east like beyblade and L_ClanMykk are almost out of the top 50 now.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well Theroy i leave you to what you think because i've watched many NE vs hum and played enough not to complain about anything especially mgs the strongest part of humans.

...maybe the aa units i think humans need even better aa than what they have now

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
Abuse > all other races. Night elves stopped using the beastmaster, and stopped winning at high levels. Big-time abusers on east like beyblade and L_ClanMykk are almost out of the top 50 now.
You may check the ladder solo ranking again, NE's are placed 1st and 2nd in a row in both East, West and Europe, however in Asia, top NE ranking is 9th, and i know that he is pro gamer.. seemed to be pretty popular pro gamer to me (checked out his website)

Wow, Beastmasters? i didnt see ppl use him in 1.12 in kalimdor, they used warden and still pwned.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Yes, some Night elf players are on top on east west and europe, but look how many fell off the charts, while still remaining just as active as during 1.12. The players who were winning with superior micro are still on top, the cheesmaster abusers have fallen like a rock. It is not as easy to win with NE as it used to be, except maybe vs humans. Beyblade had a stranglehold on #1 on east for like 2 months, then the beastmaster is nerfed and hes nowhere to be found. He's playing on europe too, but he hasnt even come close to top 20 on europe

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
Yes, some Night elf players are on top on east west and europe, but look how many fell off the charts, while still remaining just as active as during 1.12. The players who were winning with superior micro are still on top, the cheesmaster abusers have fallen like a rock. It is not as easy to win with NE as it used to be, except maybe vs humans. Beyblade had a stranglehold on #1 on east for like 2 months, then the beastmaster is nerfed and hes nowhere to be found. He's playing on europe too, but he hasnt even come close to top 20 on europe
Yep, beastmaster abuse isn't a problem anymore. ;)

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
The only games I lost as a beastmaster abuser were against other beastmaster abusers. heh

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm i never tried BM abuse, is it good? How good is it? anyways, whats the build for it? lol

Ill try it out!