They going to make d3

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
After years of speculation, it's begining to look like patch 1.10. Will either be released? Time will tell.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if they are gunna make on or not.. most *hopefully* yes,,, but i will be bored of games by then anyways

Morwynn999

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They HAVE TO or else there will be a whole lot of very disappointed Diablo fans (Myself included).

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bullshit real bullshit i don't think they'll ever get diablo 3 out. (i wish they would) They don't even care about the fans of diablo all they want is money. so don't get your hopes up cuz ill be doomed if they don't make diablo 3. Its like diablo is my life (for now) and there just playing on our taste for better games and everything. And i don't possibly no why you can think that they'll do it see we kill mephisto and destroy is soulstone right and then we kill diablo and baal how can they possibly survive that i think diablo 2 lod was the last and final chapter of diablo and if they can ever make diablo 3 and find a good story to show how diablo alone or with is brothers survived someone better kick me in the a** for this post i just wrote still theres hope. pray to god not :lucifer for diablo 3 to be made

Don't be discouraged by my post i'm just writing what i'm thinking about things that are not even sure to be done :wavey :rolleyes: :lucifer

DragonHellfire

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dont worry ill save u.. i will go to college, get a degree in both buisness and computer game design and creation, get a job at blizzard. and the i will make d3. hope u can wait 10 years

Morwynn999

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The reason for Blizzard not caring anymore about Diablo 2 is because the game is now what 3, 4 years old?

*Everythingisbullshit:

You spelled NAZI wrong.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Everythingisbullshit
Bullshit real bullshit i don't think they'll ever get diablo 3 out. (i wish they would) They don't even care about the fans of diablo all they want is money. so don't get your hopes up cuz ill be doomed if they don't make diablo 3. Its like diablo is my life (for now) and there just playing on our taste for better games and everything. And i don't possibly no why you can think that they'll do it see we kill mephisto and destroy is soulstone right and then we kill diablo and baal how can they possibly survive that i think diablo 2 lod was the last and final chapter of diablo and if they can ever make diablo 3 and find a good story to show how diablo alone or with is brothers survived someone better kick me in the a** for this post i just wrote still theres hope. pray to god not :lucifer for diablo 3 to be made

Don't be discouraged by my post i'm just writing what i'm thinking about things that are not even sure to be done :wavey :rolleyes: :lucifer
If all they cared about was money I'm pretty sure they'd release a third Diablo.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they'll create a third diablo...but definitely not for awhile.

Simon_The_Wise

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.internationalgames.tk
Why would anyone think that they would just stop expanding on any of the three Franchises. (starcraft,wc,and diablo)
Its just plain naive to think they would stop.

so of course they will

Morwynn999

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They will, but since Diablo I and II are still big sellers, they will probably wait until Diablo II's popularity declines--if it ever does. I saw one post somewhere (can't remember where) that said something like, Diablo II is the Dungeons & Dragons of the PC/Mac world. It's true. I have a feeling people will be buying it for quite some time, and until they stop buying it, D3 will remain something for us vets to look forward to.

And is it really that bad that we have Diablo III in the distant future? I for one really do enjoy reading everyone's ideas for characters and concepts and stuff.