The weirdest drop thread.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Last night- Ladder Meph run. I hit the Armor shrine thingy and voila! 932 Defense Tals armor. I just about shit myself.

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
are u saying that meph dropped this(cuz im pretty sure he cant but not positive about 1.10)? or that that was the defense or wut? (sorry lol just had some trouble decifering that sentance)

fumanchu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he was talking about the armor stand near mephisto but anyways

my wierdest drop was when i hit all uniques on his drop which were ass following

Riphook
Suicide branch
Toothrow (i think thats how its prononunce)
and Gimmershard throwing axe

BogMan

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Did a Pindle run where he dropped 3 peices of Sigons set... Helm, Gloves and Boots. weird stuff....lol.

Blade Walker13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was mephing and i clicked on a chest and 1 sazibi armor and 1 ik armor popped out .. i was lucky that night hehehe :)

diesoft747

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I never knew stuff like ik armor could drop from chests, guess i just have bad luck. The weirdest drop i got was when meph dropped 2 shafts at once.

LilAznRYDA

Member!
Reaction score
i found a ist rune from a soul thingy (lightning thing in world stone keep)
i was sooooo happy
and i was alone too

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I found a Ber rune under a rock in a cow level in nm, I couldent belive it mainly cause the best thing I ever found was Jalas(k thats the que for you to be doubled over laughin your ass off:p )

My freind(forget his name now tht I come to it:( ) claimed to have found Tals ammy during normal meph while rushin his freind.

Both these were 1.10 btw

I remember that ring, VERY strange it was:rollie
To bad I never owned 1:( :)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I got only a blue/weak long sword from spending an hour killing hell baal with 500mf

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
u actually have more chance to get tals ammy in normal than in the higher difficulty
wow are you serious? i better tell my friend, he has been killing hell meph looking for it for days lol

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Meph dropped a unique shako (was stoked) a magic shako, and a rare shako. dont know why i didnt screen it =\

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Worse drop from meph:

-tal rune
-arrow
-magic armor
-very little gold (was like 2000 only)

had high mf too.... was in .09

fugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
playing in a hell baal run, achmel has just been raped and pop, out goes a vex from a death mage, i got it too, in a 8 player game, lol /me hugs pickit

other than that it was a big great axe drop from meph, i think i got a screen........ya there got it, ah poo, too big, well it was a Unique Great axe, Rare great axe, and a magic great axe, along with a magic runebow and tancreds military pick, lol