The United States.

Reaction score
Tipsy said:
Thats funny, last I heard we were in deeper debt.

Okay, well you say you voted for Democrats because they will help the people with the have-nots. Well your looking at the wrong ones. The people you are looking at have a change to do something with their life, hell, atleast they have life. Those 1.3 million aborted to-be babies per year don't even get a chance at life, and the have-nots you are referring to have a whole lot more than the murdered young ones.

This is just to clear up the things about religion.
The reason that we are in such debt is that the Bushlet is giving out tax cuts left and right. When more money goes out than comes in, deficit happens. Why does the Bushlet continue to cut taxes when he should be raising the taxes of the top 1%, temporarilly, to help pay off our debt? And while we are on the subject, why the hell should I have to pay federal income tax anyway? That should be reserved for people who are wealthy. I have no problem paying in to Social Security and Medicare, thats fine, I am more than glad to do my part to help the next man. I also have no problem paying state income taxes, I do however mind the government taking a piece of what little is left from that to pay for the military and politicians salaries. How many people here file 1040's at the end of tax season? How many people in here actually pay taxes? Well I am self employed and I pay HUGE taxes, two years ago I grossed close to $25,000, thats it, barely enough to support yourself in the ultra bourgeois area that I live in. The government took close to $3000 of that money in income tax (not s.s., fica, and medicare, with that included it was even more), thats not even mentioning money owed to the state (around another 1200 in total). That hurts a tradesman like myself. WHy should I pay that when there are people with more money than they can ever spend that could be paying that share without ever even affecting their fiduciary operations? Believe me I hold no illusions that the Democrats will tax the rich the way that they should be. But at least voting democrat can have the side effect of social program. Let the rich pay for this war, I don't want to. Thats why I say Bush I a corporate man: He let's the fat cats run rampant doing whatever they wish, cheating on their taxes, not paying what they owe (let's not talk about what they should pay), while the proletariat suffers.

Also as far as my quote on helping the have nots, where the hell does abortion fit in to that? Have you ever been to a real ghetto before? I dont mean public housing in some suburb, I mean the real ghetto. Well, when I used to stay with my friend up in the North End of Boston (a very nice are), we used to go to the ghetto to pick up herb and snacks (back when I used to snack out) and I have to say, it is disgusting that in a country with the money that we have (as a whole, not just governments money), that people have to live like that. And what opportunities do they have? A min. wage job? Then they lose their welfare and housing. Do you think a single mom will be able to feed her kids and pay city rent (very high) by working at McDonalds? NO way! Whats the alternative? I'll tell you.. prostitution and drug sale. Like Biggy said (and truer words were never spoken): "[...] either you're slingin crack rocks or you got a wicked jump shot." That is why we need to help the have nots. They are trapped. They have NO opportunities, reguardless of what you may or may not think, and it is our wonderful White-run government that keeps it that way. Think what you will, I have seen it first hand (and No, I am not proud of context under which I've had the opportunity to see it, as all I was doing was contributing to the mess in Americas ghettos). Do you think GWB honestly gives two hoots about any of our comrades that suffer in the slums? I dont think so, and if you do, well, I feel sorry for you, it must suck to be blind. I'll stop now.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No matter what happens we are still going to be in debt

Tipsy

Respected Member
Reaction score
Also as far as my quote on helping the have nots, where the hell does abortion fit in to that?
Let's see, where to start. In previous posts in this thread I posted that my main reason for voting for Bush, actually taking the effort to go to an elementary school to vote, was because of social issues. Bush is against all forms of abortion (with medical exceptions), Kerry is only against third trimester which I believe has already been made illegal. The third trimester only takes out roughly 10,000 of the 1.3 million abortions per year. Now tell me who has more, someone who has life, or someone who doesn't. Thats a pretty easy question that anyone could answer. So you voted for democrats because you wanted to help the have nots, well guess what, I voted for Bush to help those 1.3 million young ones that are going to have a whole let less than your have nots.

Have you ever been to a real ghetto before? I dont mean public housing in some suburb, I mean the real ghetto.
If you read the little thing below my avatar, you'll see I live in Washington D.C., which if you haven't noticed has one of the largest ghettos in the country.

They have NO opportunities, reguardless of what you may or may not think
They have a lot more of a chance than aborted young ones, don't you think?

As for the taxes and War in Iraq, those were by no means on the top of my priorities list, the top of my list had social issues, like abortion, above anything else. To use your final line as mine, you must be blind to see that those have nots in the ghetto are not worse off than those 1.3 million young ones.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
PIsYcoWaLNut said:
No matter what happens we are still going to be in debt
no sirrs! mrs hilary clinton is going to solve all our problems!

Reaction score
O.K.

I guess you HAVE seen ghettos then. The ghettos in your city are pretty hardcore, one of the dudes that I train with goes there frequently to see his girlfriend and he attested to that. You got me on that one. Doesn't it anger you that people have to live like that? There is a way to help them. It will require a great deal of money though. I think that improving the living conditions of our less fortunate countrymen should be our top priority. It's only fair, let's get real with ourselves people!

I could care less why you voted for Bush. Are you a girl? Do you have a uterus? If you do then you are definitely entitiled to your opinion, and I'm sorry for opening my mouth. If you are a male... SHUT IT DOWN!!! You have no right to say anything! It's not (nor ever could be) your body!!!! Just sit down and let the women make some decisions for a change. Why should men even be able to vote on this? And until 10 weeks they arent really a person (or even a fetus) yet. Also, say all of the zealots got their way and abortion was outlawed, what then? I'll tell you what then. Women who didn't want to have their babies would use some underground (clotheshangar) means of abortion and end up dead. What then? Wouldn't that be AWESOME everybody? Nothing better than a confused, scared woman dead on a hotel bathroom floor, bleeding out of her vagina! That's what I always say.

How about the death penalty, do you support that too?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
im a male, i was in my mom's uterus, can u imagine you trying to fit your head through a hole the size of a lemon when your head is about the size of a watermelon? i THINK NOT!

men should be able to vote on abortion, its their child too isnt it? didnt the man put his sperm in the woman? ok so why dont YOU SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN?

Reaction score
men should be able to vote on abortion said:
What? The only part we play in making a baby is a fun part! C'mon dude think! All we do is get some! That's fun (last time I checked)! We feel no extreme physical change. We don't feed another potential human/human with our own bodies! We dont get our sex organ ripped open by a huge head! We aren't the center of our spawn's life for their formative years! We do NOTHING. Men should not be voting on what Women are doing with their uteruses! Period!!!!!!!!

Tipsy

Respected Member
Reaction score
Onmyoji_the_Hidden said:
What? The only part we play in making a baby is a fun part! C'mon dude think! All we do is get some! That's fun (last time I checked)! We feel no extreme physical change. We don't feed another potential human/human with our own bodies! We dont get our sex organ ripped open by a huge head! We aren't the center of our spawn's life for their formative years! We do NOTHING. Men should not be voting on what Women are doing with their uteruses! Period!!!!!!!!
Okay, I am not trying to get into a discussion about abortion, because there is already another thread on it. I am merely stating that in my opinion abortion is murder and I think Bush would do a better job helping the young ones that are going to be aborted and have less than the have nots. This is just an opinion on my part.

Edit: Yes I am against the death penalty for whoever asked that.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
so what? the men go out and have sex with another 20 girls while they wait for the baby to pop out?

no, men tend to create a bond with the woman they create a baby with. Thats why it should be planned sex and not,"Hey lets have sex! and if you do get a baby, we could always have abortion" no...

open your eyes, the most woman get nowadays from birth are stretchmarks, and those are EASILY fixed. so what, you have to plop a baby out. well theres a little something called MORPHENE in case you forgot, its a drug that makes you feel practically nothing! the worst you would feel after having a child is being extremly light.

if i get a tapeworm, im carrying a lifeform in my bowls for severl months untill i figure out i have one, then i just take medicing and crap it all out.

hey you know what, woman have never been president before, they shouldnt vote because it is very unlikely one will ever become preisdent...kinda sounds similar dont it?

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Roland said:
america sux. period. we suck because of bush and cheny and every other republican.
wow, can you get more vague? state a reason why you dont like republicans. dont just say DEMOCRATS ARE BETTER (which is what you said) and leave it.

Sir liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.mikethemiz.com
I dont know if anyone posted this already but regarding the statement of "we arent losing Iraq" Well buddy you might have Iraq occupied but that doesnt mean youre not losing. Marines die everyday because of insurgents and people who DONT WANT THE USA THERE. Its because of Bush your troops are getting killed for a cause that the Iraqis dont give 2 rats asses about. OMG we're making it a democracy!! Uh ok you think they really want that? Look around man, the middle east hates the west, nothing pisses them off more than having your troops in their soil trying to establish your customs there. Why dont you just acknowledge the fact that Iraq is pointless, a waste of life and money and that Bush is just a dumbass who thought there were WMD's in Iraq or just used that as a statement to go to war, ****ing warmongering. Now he blame's the CIA for bad intelligence. The smartest thing Bush could do is just take the troops out of there and leave Iraq to rot.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Sir liqu1d_g0at said:
The smartest thing Bush could do is just take the troops out of there and leave Iraq to rot.
Yeah, you think that'll happen? It'd be so much more gratifying to just drop a nuke on that god forsaken wasteland.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
what do you think we did in afghanastan?

we left...and guess what happend?

Orcryst

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
orcryst.blogspot.com
-Ok, guess the hell what? Bush had EVEN MORE WmD than Saddam, but you don't see anyone attacking THEM, do you? Not to metnion the fact that you DONT have to spill countless gallons of foreign blood JUST TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS. Right... we DO rely on some countries, but even more of them rely on us. Violence is GREAT, isn't it?
-Also, when we attacked Iraq, I'm not so sure that is was for their oil, because then, why didn't we just attack Mexico, or Yugoslavia?
-I have like 12 arabian friends, I don't want to hear any crap about arabs hating americans, because that is a blanket of generalization that pisses me the hell off.
-Why hasn't anyone complaned about HAMBALI YET?!?!? That guy is Saddam to the eleventh power!
-The US gets blamed by mexicans about the crap we pulled years and years ago, yet they dont blame the Spanish for doing THEIR little number.
-There is no reason to hate a country, just hate the person.
-Whenever you think your proud to be an American, smack yourself, because you should be proud to be yourself.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Bush had EVEN MORE WmD than Saddam
Has, and the diffrence is it is not illegal for us to own them.

Also, when we attacked Iraq, I'm not so sure that is was for their oil, because then, why didn't we just attack Mexico, or Yugoslavia?
Less of a reason

-Why hasn't anyone complaned about HAMBALI YET?!?!? That guy is Saddam to the eleventh power!
Ignorance

-The US gets blamed by mexicans about the crap we pulled years and years ago, yet they dont blame the Spanish for doing THEIR little number.
Do you know what the zimmerman note is? Mexicans aren't that pissed at us.