The UD tower rush!!!

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
LOL yes i know you all are going to disagree and laugh BUT

A while ago I got bored and wanted to try a tower rush with UD the race you should never do this with. Map: Freinds. I started by makeing a base far enough away from the enemy that they wouldnt relize it there then pushed out like 3-4 towers the hard part about this is to keep ur allies calm and in the game i usualy tell them that im testing something and for them to just play as they normally would also it helps if you tell them advantages to what your doing like they can TP together very close to the enemy base.

anyways to make a long story short it was about a 30 min game of us holding are postion in side my towers and slowly taking down the first 2 enemy bases the other 2 enemy base werent much to worry about cuase they knew that if they didnt help there allies there bases would go down quikly towards the end i add my own siege in to tear down there bases and draw the enemy out for my allies to kill eventualy the enemies got so frustrated at thought of an UD tower rush and the impossiblity that they could take it out along with the 4 origianl base and left crowning us victorious.

ofcourse i dont recommend this if your trying to become gosu but when it works its fun to see how embarresed the enemy is

I might have replay of this if i do i will post it for you all in the replays section later

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I suppose it is a feasible rush, however I am not too fond of it. Since you can't just build wherever you want.

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, that's not a rush...and I posted something before with an acctual rush with undead. Look for it.

EDIT: Undead Tower Rushing There.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Pretty good, but it kinda sucks 'cos you need Blight. However, I did a Death Star blockade once while the guy was out fighting. :D

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
Pretty good, but it kinda sucks 'cos you need Blight. However, I did a Death Star blockade once while the guy was out fighting. :D
That was funny when it worked. :p

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
When it worked? Aragorn, it got stuck there for ages until they all learnt the magic words: Work together. Still, I took out 2 heroes while they were attacking my Death Stars. W00t! Too bad Blight stayed there, basic healing pod.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Death stars are Undead Black Citadel, aren't they? Death stars have recently been nerfed....now they only do like 11-16 damage. About the same of a stupid slow tower.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
like i said i its not something yuo would do to win but more to experiment and have fun it worked for me 1 out of 3 times the best part about this was one of the times i did it and lost my allie talk so much crap about how stupid i was and the next game he was my enemy and i did the same thing to his base and won

i didnt add any slow towers witch might have made the game end quiker if i put them up font to slow down the enemy movement for my allies

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Death stars are Undead Black Citadel, aren't they? Death stars have recently been nerfed....now they only do like 11-16 damage. About the same of a stupid slow tower.
Uh-huh, no longer able to be called the 'Death Star' now. *sigh* Still, a group of Spirit Towers, Death Star(s) and Nerubian Towers (?) can pretty much cause havoc.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
Uh-huh, no longer able to be called the 'Death Star' now. *sigh* Still, a group of Spirit Towers, Death Star(s) and Nerubian Towers (?) can pretty much cause havoc.
Spirit Towers are probably the best UD tower. Nerub towers are only good for the slow effect.