The Trailer

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
I downloaded the SC:G trailer from www.starghost.com i believe ur quite familar with it cortalos, what program do i need to view it? i dled it and it wont let me view it just listen to it!! It sounds cool tho. what do i need to view it and where can i find it?

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
When i click it all that happens is a image of a pice of paper with the quicktime thing on it ripped(at bottom right. But when i play the trailer it says i do not have the appriote decompressor or something like that. ne one have ne more suggestions?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
And how do you know? They might've had SC: Ghost in mind for ages. Maybe long before Renegade. They had to make WC3 anyway.
It's like me saying you stole my avatar. (Hypothetically). You prolly haven't even seen me post until now. But you still have the same avatar.

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
i do know when starcraft ghost project was first started i also know when renagede was first started Westwood after creating C&C started thinking about making a ground level verision of the game Ghost wasnt started until after brood war came out which was quite a few years later

SSGTGunny

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Come on guys.....

You guys need to give Blizzard credit. Starcraft "was" the best game for pc, then in 98, if i remember correctly, bw came out. that became the hottest most played online pc game. i think we all can agree that the single player mode sort of blew, but the "simple" graphics hit the spot for me. Now that i hear that a 1st person shooting game is coming out for game consoles, im getting pist. I mean sure, 1st person games rock, i just got tribulan assualt, and its amazing. but when i here starcraft, im looking for that birds eye veiw of a 150 unit army getting the SH|T blown out of them. I definetly am looking forward to a "Last Planet" or some shite with better graphics and more units. Now even better, make a ps2 game with online capabilities. so give credit to sc and bw, but untill another one of them come out, i aint buyingn blizzard material. I think they need to work on a Starcraft III. well, tel me what u think. and by then way, all TM's sucked cept for black. thats amazing.

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
uh there would be only one small problem with that STARCRAFT 2 ISNT EVEN DONE YET SO WHY WOULD THEY START SC3 fool....

SSGTGunny

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ummm...i aint say they should make it now, i think they need to make it, and i aint a fool. so shut the f|_|ck up b|tch.

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
Originally posted by Luedize
Yeah, I got all the TM's. 3 and 4 sucked horribly.
hmm sorry to bring this back up, but WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
tm3 was the worst. followed by tm1 (no co-op tourny which is the best!) then tm:2 (this was pretty good, I really liked it, other than the fact the the cheats only worked for 1 player at a time...:lucifer :mad: ) then tm:b (good graphics, went back to healing in the original, but roadkill is just too damn good then the others, need to balance him) and in first is tm:4(why? why the hell not? u can create your OWN FRICKING CAR WITH YOUR OWN SPECIAL which is in no other tm game, the cars are all balanced, the weapons 0wZ, ie. proximity mine!, and the cheats rule!)

*side note, I only use cheats when my friends are over because then we just put on invincibility and do destruction derby with each other:fencing :lucifer and whoever gets in our way...good night!