Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
Thought final day was saturday?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wont 'kill' anybody that you didnt finish on Saturday. Others havent played yet, so I wont make such limit of days. I'll IM you or PM you because we cant make it for more than a month but we wont have such limit.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Someone messed up the brackets because the finals are Jesus Christ vs. Santa Claus.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Here is what we possibly do, Serial didnt show so TreeFrog goes to next round.

Samsara will play his gamw with NGB, you can IM each other.

Sak and Morrison also find a way, you've played before right?

And Above70 and AHappyChineseboy, if you cant do it, i'll arrange it for you, give your AIMs by PMing me.
*sigh* can I just send you one of my old replays of me beating him? I have over 20

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
If he really feels like already owned i can advance you on next round, but if he has chance it wont be fair :)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im going to make a change, because Samsara is not here to play, somebody may take his place (if he doesnt show ) so there is his free spot.
The same is with Serial Thriller. I PMed her and if she doesnt respond you can take her place. Also TreeFrog isnt very active so if he appears I can qualify him.

BTW! You wont see me in the next 3 weeks guys so you and Pan mostly can update the tourney brackets.

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
I'll take sam's spot, holy whootage.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**so....i just want to know of wat tournament r u talking about is it a blizzard one ....or is it one u and ur mates have made up.......o and y isnt battle.net not working for me it is pissing me off coz i so badly want to play and i cant so my record is gone ARRRRRRR!!! that majorly sucks**

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Jim Morrison told me he forfeits Dark Mage. I'll move on.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I can play in this toruney, now that I have tft :). Who's my oppoment(keep in mind i am horriable :()?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
So anything new?Have you played any games since I left on my holiday?

It doesnt seem so and when I return we will continue. I see new people here in the forums so if Samsara doesnt play any longer or Serial thriller or whoever you can arrange it with the new members here so that we can continue our tournament.