The tournament has begun- see your opponent and start

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
anyone know ahappychinese boys IM or something? been PM'ing like crazy but he wont respond.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Above_70Percent
anyone know ahappychinese boys IM or something? been PM'ing like crazy but he wont respond.
When i played Andrew, CN.Derz was on i even offered him to be observer. PM him and arrange it.

Originally posted by TreeFrog123
Do you think serial thriller reads a lot of pm's? I'm going to send one, but does anyone know her aim just in case?
She has 1 day or maybe 2 to appear on BFs. Otherwise she will be disqualified or you advance.

You were close Andrew, close to loss from the time you tp-ed several times. I had the advantage while i had knights and i made the mistake to attack you when I wouldnt own. NO I dont make excuses, my mistake you do a fair win.

And i played as retard.

Reaction score
Above_70% I was looking all over for you lol, yesterday I even tried to schedule a time when you were on bf, Guess you mightve not have recieved it -.-;;

if you have Instant message, then IM me at- AHappyChineseBoy

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Damnt Jim is postponing.

Now I have to wait for the last possible day. ugh..

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Saturday is your last day, find time. It wont be over but everybody should finish round 1.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Oh we can still do it on saturday? Good. Jesus this kid moves at the speed of chrisuk.

Reaction score
dude I give up f*ck the solo tourney, my partner isn't going to get on and i'm not going to play if he doesn't. Just consider a loss for me and let him win the match.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
dude I give up f*ck the solo tourney, my partner isn't going to get on and i'm not going to play if he doesn't. Just consider a loss for me and let him win the match.
Dude if he doesn't you just get a free win. kkhappy? :D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
People cant you arrange it? Imagine we have a FFA. Both come at 12: 30 pm EST. Hope it wotks for both og you. Because you are here and want to play I cant disqualify any of you two.

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
wtf?!?!!?!? i dont get on da hell u are talking about.

Ive pmed you at least 5 times.

Reaction score
and i've responded to all of them AND tried to set up a time

forget it, you won i'm not going to be here tommorow the bf tourneys mean nothing to mean if they will be like this =\

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
... u sent me two out of my 20 ive sent u and the two u sent said nothing..

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
When we have a FFA what do you usually do? When we arrrange it what do we usually say? Come at 12:30 pm EST we're having a FFA.

Cant you arrange a time like this in the same way knowing that both of you can do it, or just use AIM which is so difficult to use? Arrange it not 'Im coming in 3 mins... 'ok for example arrange it for tomorrow. Time and thats all. God...

Reaction score
ROFL dude you sent me 3 PM's and I replied to all of them, I asked to set it up at 10 when you were on, but being the person you are, you still didnt reply. i even gave you my IM, but at the time u IM'ed me i happened to be out of the house

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright we can change this ,I guess.

How about Pan vs AHappychineseboy

Sakuhta vs Jim Morrison, you dont have this problem you've played before, do it now.

Theroy vs NGB

Above70 per cent vs somebody else (a free spot)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Here is what we possibly do, Serial didnt show so TreeFrog goes to next round.

Samsara will play his gamw with NGB, you can IM each other.

Sak and Morrison also find a way, you've played before right?

And Above70 and AHappyChineseboy, if you cant do it, i'll arrange it for you, give your AIMs by PMing me.