The Tomb Of The Enternal Lich

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Aramazil: We outta get info from the local villagers

- When gathering info, state the question you will be asking, then state how many people you ask. BEWARE Asking too many people will make your party suspicious, and the type of town may require more discretion then others, Amn, with all its smuggling, questions are a common event. A great place to start n00b off in my style of play -

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
*Aramazil notices the horrified expressions on several children as the catch a glimpse of his skin, and pulls his cowl over his head tighter*

Aramazil: I believe that anything suspicious almost immediatly links you to the crimes around here.

[Aramazil Mumbles to himself: Just like everywhere I go, my race is shunned....]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: um, if you read H.E.R.'s profile, you might notice that people don't notice the scar, they notice the rest of her, her charisma, and celestial beauty, i think you either misread, or didn't make a connection, so overall, i doubt the children would cower in fear or cover their faces, they would probably stare in awe

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Sukimika: Is it my imagination, or are you too busy captivating people again H.E.R? Then and again, the villagers look strange themselves without those awed expressions plastered on them.

*Taking mental note in the meantime and analysing everything in sight*

OOC: Bah...I r still new to this RPG stuff...

- Amantis

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Originally posted by Tacitus
ooc: um, if you read H.E.R.'s profile, you might notice that people don't notice the scar, they notice the rest of her, her charisma, and celestial beauty, i think you either misread, or didn't make a connection, so overall, i doubt the children would cower in fear or cover their faces, they would probably stare in awe
OOC: I think you misread my post. ;) I am a drow, drow are shunned everywhere in the above ground. Drow's reputation for pasionless slaughter has made them an evil name on the surface.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: ok, nevermind, i did misread, well i guess that gets to be common when you stay up allnight playing Half Life and then staying up until midnight the next night, with no sleep anywhere in between, so in conclusion, i lost my point

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Originally posted by Tacitus
ooc: ok, nevermind, i did misread, well i guess that gets to be common when you stay up allnight playing Half Life and then staying up until midnight the next night, with no sleep anywhere in between, so in conclusion, i lost my point
OOC: Sheesh, there is this little thing, amazing you know, its called, sleep. Not only does it help you, it helps some people around you too.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OOC: Looking dead...moving on!

Sukimika: Funny...these villagers have got no ears...(creepy)

- Amantis

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Sukimika: Can we not go there? Something tells me not to go to that area of the town right now.

- Amantis

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: whats this thing you speak of...sleep?

BOT:
H.E.R.: Lets ask around and see if we can get directions to some shops, armorsmiths, weaponsmiths, or something like that, maybe a "black market" kinda thing

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
ooc: hahaha i feel the same way! i stay up and talk to the cool ppl on AIM the ones who stay up with me only the weak need sleep muahahaha
*just follows you all around observing*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*H.E.R. walks around and finds a person that looks to know the lay of the land*

H.E.R.: Excuse me, sir, could you point us to the local shops and smithies?

*the man obviously was too busy staring at H.E.R. to notice the question*

Man: Hmm?

H.E.R.: I said, "could you point us to the local shops and smithies?
"

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*Sukimika slaps the man to bring him back to reality*

Sukimika: *to comrades* Yup, he needs to come back to earth when he sets his sights on you H.E.R.

- Amantis

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Sukimika: I don't think that they even use gold. Check out what they use as money. *points at those slimy substances that people are exchanging*

*Mumbling* Blood is exciting, but this isnt...

- Amantis

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
H.E.R.: Maybe the town hall would have some jobs for us, as well as a map of where everything is or something

*notices that same guy staring at her, and beats him over the head with a stick*

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Sukimika: Whatever that is, it looks gross. And quit freaking out Aramazil, it's only yellowish-green slime. Wonder what kind of jobs they've got for us.

- Amantis