Status
Not open for further replies.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*enters ALan*

Alan: What are you doing here? I'm sorry, but the damn security systems.........ah forget it. YOu're intruders, aren't you?

*Equips his special weapon, SpearBlade*

Alan: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ryu: What? This is your house? BUt......Fine!! We'll do battle!!!

*Ryu lunges at Alan, and tries to slash him. Alan moves to the side, but is slashed on the arm*

*Alan Kneels down on one knee, His right hand clasps over his left shoulder*

Alan: You will pay with your life, wretched being!!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Uh...ddn...for not knowing what is going on, I will explain. We are on another plane. What does that mean? We're not in a house for one... I can't really blame you, the first 6-8 pages were deleted during the crack incident. So, I'll explain, Ryu isn't that rash. You don't know much history because, well, "Search For Darz: Continuation RPG" is gone. Now, ddn, please don't post like that again. Those last two will be ignored because they don't go along with the storyline.

And, Tacitus, when are you going to post?

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
OOC: Well I guess I will use my secindary charectar since I sorta died... heh
well here we go
Name: Galfire
Race: Mage
Equip: Light lethar armor, Long sword, and a long wooden staff
Special: Sword illlusion: Fierce attack makes 25 swords appear but only two are real, swords are "Thrown" at enemy
Bio: Known to a few wood elves including Vesquire
BOT:
*A small twig cracking makes Ryu tirn around very quick, what is there surprises him, A mage that was following them*
Ryu: Who are you?
Galfire: I am a friend of Vesquire, is he with you?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: sorry, i've been a bit busy, plus i haven't been in RPG mode lately, actually trying to pursue a life

BOT:
*opens his eyes, which are glowing with white hot light, and speaks*

TYSOn: WE appoligize, but Vesquire has fallen. His death was not in vain, he fell gloriously in battle, WE will give you full details at a later time.

*TYSOn turns to the Shadow Melds and makes a few hand gestures*

TYSOn: The light consumes...(continues in a chant)

*a wave of light issues forth throwing the Shadow Melds back, destroying one completely and heavily damaging the others*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Yes! That's it! They are vulnerable to magic!

Ryu has known this fact for a while, but he is weakening them for TYSOn and Aphra. They continue to hack away at the Shadow Melds. After what seems like an eternity, the Shadow Melds are defeated. Ryu thrusts his sword into the ground before sitting down.

Ryu: We should sit and rest for a while before continuing. We shouldn't go on while we are weakened.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*TYSOn looks up to the sky*

TYSOn: WE do not require rest at this time, but it would serve a purpose. Maybe WE could speak to you concerning some of OUR past transgressions. This seems like an appropriate time, this place has an odd feel about it...

Ryu: If you feel the need to get a few things of your chest, feel free to do so.

TYSOn (never looking down from the sky): WE thank you. You may not know much of my past, but it has not all been glorious battles and victories. You remember the spectral woman? She was Alimorel, but I left her behind to die, without remorse, but I can no longer hold it within me, the pain is too great, especially after i raised her before we left, and she ventured out on her own again, with only these words: "Farewell My Love, we WILL meet again." WE've also come to realize death is not OUR enemy, forever is. WE stare death in the face almost everyday, and overcome it. But the reality is that one day, it will catch up to US, and WE will not be able to run.

*looks down to the ground*

TYSOn (not taking his eyes off thr ground): The shunning of the ways of my family left its mark on me also. I will never escape them, they are as much a part of me, well, as much a part of me as Yemmeth. Even though they may not accept me, I want them back, especially after the incident with The Slaughterer.

*looks up at Ryu and Aphra, the two sides of his head begin speaking almost independently*

TYSOn (erratic speech): I want my old life back, before HIM, before the joining, before Alimorel's death, before i left my family, I just want to go home, once and for all.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: I pity you.
Ryu: Aphra!
TYSOn: It is her way to pity that which cannot die.
Aphra: Martha tells us that only acceptance of ourselves will allow the end to come. The Temple of Lost Souls is the only place that will allow you that. Is it not?
TYSOn: WE want that which you speak.
Aphra: Pelor and Hexor will give that to you. But, in the seperation, you may lose both![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*TYSOn looks to the sky again, seeming to try to take take in what has been said*

TYSOn: Where could she be?.....

*a light aura surrounds TYSOn, after quite some time of staring at the sky, he speaks*

TYSOn: Is everyone rested and ready to continue? If not WE can always cast mass heal to restore everyone to their normal status...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra: Martha has restored my spells already. And my brother has been far too stuborn since venturing through the portal.
Ryu: Yeah, well. I never did trust this place. I feel like my planar link is exasberated here. I'll have to get used to it agian.
TYSOn: You are linked to the planes?
Ryu: I guess. At least, that's what a planar walker told me. We should continue. Martha has also restored my spells.

They continue down the path Ryu seems to be following.[/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: What story? We're "continueing down the path". Well...maybe I'm talking as we walk...
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Aphra: So, how has this place changed?
Ryu: This place looks completely different.
TYSOn: So, how do we know where to go?
Ryu: Don't worry, it may change, but the "path" never does.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*as they walk, TYSOn tells Galfire of Vesquire's last fight, how he fought courageously against The Slaughterer, and destroyed one of his arms, but fell with honor shortly after*

TYSOn: WE console you on your loss, yet it was not in vain, 'know' i can bring him back at any time, yet only if he is willing to return. Oddly he does not, in time, in time.....

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Ha! Not willing to return?! Of all the times I've died...I've only wished to returne once! But Bahamut told me that I must. He has yet to explain why. But...
Aphra: *after a moment of silence* I am also a reason he returns. He fears for his sister. He fears for what might happen to me if he were actually gone.
Ryu: Yes. And I return in search of allies like you, TYSOn. I have...searched long and hard for strong allies agaisnt the blackest of energies. I...have yet to stand agianst my brother in our truest forms. We both fear them. The full form of Bahamut and Tiamat! We have no idea if we can even control them. That is why I fear this place the most. A legend says that this is where our ancestors
TYSOn: That is your true power?! What aweful strength that must be.
Aphra: *to herself* None of you have any true idea. Lighthawk Wings may be the only thing that can help in our quest, however.
Ryu: *sensing her distress* What is is, sister?
Aphra: No. Nothing. We must prepare however. There is a strong presence just over that crest.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
TYSOn: WE only bring back those who are willing to return. WE have the ability to commune with spirits, regardless of the time of death of their physical form, or how badly they died. Most are more than willing to return, but Vesquire was not, he found a new peace.

OOC: will continue this later, check back from time to time until i tell you its finished

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: I'm glad for him. But we approach the next "test"[/color]

OOC: I'll let you start this Tacitus. That way we know when to start again.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Galfire: I am troubled by this... but I will follow you until the end.
*Galfire joins the party*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*for about an hour the party sits around the scorched earth where TYSOn vanished and takes turns scouting the area, waiting for TYSOn to return*

Ryu: Where in the multiverse could he have gone?
Aprha: I know not...
The Faliler: Just shut up and get ready for a fight, i can feel them coming

*while Galfire is out scouting he doesn't notice that several figures have picked up his trail, and he leads them right back to the temporary encampment, only noticing something following him once he gets in sight range of the camp*

Galfire: I think i've been followed
Ryu: We know, The Flailer c...
The Flailer: I can talk for myself you know!
Ryu: I am So...
The Flailer: I can feel them, some sort of Celestial creature, but i cannot tell what, they must be here because of TYSOns darker half.

Status
Not open for further replies.