The Temple Of Lost Souls Ressurection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: This is the ressuerection of the RPG that was slaughtered, basics: half demon/half man, bond is breaking, and the evil that he has caged within him is getting out, must get to temple of lost souls to either strengthen their bond, or seperate, and banish the evil

BOT:
*The party (Ryu, Aphra, TYSOn, Fallen, Prator, others who want to join make a good entrance please) stands around a tomb that had just been finished by TYSOn for their fallen comrade: Vesquire*

Fallen: This one was strong, he would have done well in our family.

TYSOn: If he ever needs help, WE will be there for him, even in death

*at this, the symbols and Glyphs across the entrance glow slightly*

TYSOn: WE can feel OUR bond Weakening every moment, WE must get to the temple of Lost Souls as soon as possible.

Posted by Bam elsewhere (SG):

TYSOn turns around to see Ryu fainted and arm drapped over Aphra's shoulder.

TYSOn: Allow US to carry him. One so young shouldn't have such a burden.
Aphra: Thank you, elder.

TYSOn takes Ryu, and they begin their treck away from Vesquire's tomb.

**Hours later**

They finally make it to a forest line, just as dusk breaks.

Aphra: Mother Martha, we are about to enter your sacred forest. Allow us safety in Deephaven.
TYSOn: So, this is Deephaven? It is lovely.
Prator: *whistles* So this is teh goddess' sacred forest? Is it true about punishment of tresspasses and defilers?
Aphra: What, elder?
TYSOn: One so young wouldn't know. Don't forget, though she looks as an elf does at 75, she is only a human 15.
Prator: Oh! Sorry, I'm not used to High Elves looking their age.
Aphra: It is alright, elder.

They make it into the forest, knowing they will be safe camping for the night. Aphra prays to make her hut, and allows TYSOn to take him in, but THEY know THEY must leave.

Aphra: Thank you for understanding.
TYSOn: A clerics resting place must remain sacred. One of another faith cannot interfere with prayers. Besides, visiting should always remain limited. Especially to younger wards.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]As the night passes, Ryu can feel himself recovering. He realizes where he must be, lest he wouldn't recover so quickly. He then awakens, to see his sister sleeping on her...bed, for lack of a better word in common. He walks over to her, and looks over his little sister. Ryu then kneels, thanking his sister. He ends up sitting, back against the "bed" as if protecting her. He falls asleep like this.

**Hours later**

Aphra awakens to see her brother sleeping (as described above). She smiles and gets up. She looks as fresh as if she had no sleep to dull her senses.

Aphra: Brother, you wounds have healed well.
Ryu: *awakening, he hears "well"* I guess so.
Aphra: Take off your armor. I want to make sure you have fully recovered.
Ryu: But...
Aphra: I know how stubborn you can be. Now...please.
Ryu: Okay...

Ryu does as he was instructed. When he removes his armor, it is revealed that much of the right side of his body is covered in blue, silver, and white scales. Old battle scars that healed in a way that made him stronger. Aphra then begins running her hand over his body in the manner of clerics (about 1" above the skin). Her hands are glowing, ready to heal any wound they come accross. She stops when she is done.

Aphra: It appears you have healed fully.
Ryu: *finishing putting his armor back on* That's good news. No new scar to add?
Aphra: No.

The prepare to leave, and Aphra opens the door to the outside.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
TYSOn (seems to have been standing outside his tent all night, just gazing at the stars): Beautiful aren't they?

Ryu (noticing him): What?

TYSOn: The stars, WE have not taken the time to just look at them in quite some time. If you are ready, WE would like to continue

ooc: i may not be as availabl;e to make up the plot, also seeing as your characters have a history here, it may be a better idea for you to take over anyway

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: Yes...my sister is coming.
Aphra: Yes brother?
Ryu: Nothing. Thank you for aiding my recovery. I probably would have been out for days.
TYSOn: Where to now?
Ryu: Straight home.
Aphra: Yes...home.

The wander and eventually come to a high tree-top villa. The High Elves look suspiciously at TYSOn, being a demon. The High Priestess does exactly as Aphra said she would.

High Priestess: Welcome back wayward.
Aphra: I am glad to be back Priestess.
High Priestess: You come with strange company *eyes TYSOn*.
Aphra: He has been an ally for less than a Moon.
Ryu: We...must enter the forbidden forest, Mother.
High Priestess: The...I cannot allow such young...
Ryu: Not now, please. We must enter the Temple of Lost Souls to protect this world from TSM.
High Priestess: TSM? That dark fiend! I cannot allow that! Very well, I give you permission. But first, a feast on your success agians Darz. You were most fortunate.[/color]

OOC: Martha is represented through the power of the Moon. So, they say a single "Moon" is a month. And "Mother" is respect for the High Priestess.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*gets down on one knee, pulls forward his mace, and holds it handle towards the high priestess*

TYSOn: WE pledge OURselves to the protection of this forest as long as WE can offer it while WE are here.

*his veins begin to pulse erratically*

TYSOn: HIS CAGE is strong, WE will either hold HIM for all eternity, banish HIM, or die in the attempt.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]High Priestess: I see Pelor is one of your commandants. I will believe you. Come.

She leads them to what appears to be a hearty feast prepared for them, to honor Ryu's victory. It looks like it will be a long banquete. Perhaps several hours[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*eventhough he never has a need to eat, he does so anyway, so as to be polite*

TYSOn (before the banquet ends): WE may return shortly

*he leaves to go and stare at the stars once again*

TYSOn (to self): After this, I may finally be with you, it may take some time, even after coming this close, but I will be with you one again....

*the wind encircles him, almost lifting him off his feet*

TYSOn:...soon...

*continues to stare at the stars*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]High Priestess: I see. You were not always as you are.
TYSOn: *a tad startled* You are far too silent.
High Priestess: You may soon be three seperate beings again, safely. TSM, however, will likely die in the prossess of "neutrality."
TYSOn: "nuetrality"?
High Priestess: You will see. It is getting late. We High Elves celebrate far too long, don't we?
TYSOn: WE are not in the right to speak of such matters.
Aphra: *coming out* Mother, is something wrong?
High Priestess: No. Have you seen your mother and father yet?
Aphra: I have visited their table.
High Priestess: And where is the key?
Aphra: Brother has it.
High Priestess: Very well. I will prepare potions and spells for you.
Aphra: Allow your wayward to aid you.[/color]

OOC: "wayward" is a traveling apprentice.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*spends the rest of the night staring at the stars, motionless except for the pulsing veins*

TYSOn (as the sun rises): Dawn... Pelor, lend the US the strength WE need to guide US to our destination.

*TYSOn is shrouded in a bright light that quickly fades*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra and Ryu walk up to TYSOn, who gets up, expecting them. Aphra then hands him a few potions and spells.

Aphra: Those are universal potions. They will aid you in any one thing you need, and you only need a few drops for one use.
Ryu: We should get going. The portal is in the Sacred Shrine.

They head north through the villa. They eventually come to a huge shrine. It is exactly as you would expect of an elven shrine (to TYSOn and Prator...keep forgeting him...). It looks like huge trees intertwined to form a large spire.

Ryu: We are here.

Ryu takes out the globe he took from Draken earlier, who is buzzing about. Ryu orders him to land in his hand, and puts him away in his pack. He then holds out the globe, activating the portal[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*as he steps through the portal, TYSOn looks to be three seperate people stepping through into the portal*

TYSOn (as soon as he sees the others): That felt odd, like a screening to determine exactly what WE are made of, as if to determine OUR weaknesses, WE feel weakened...

*looks back through the portal, and stares at one portion of the sky*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]THEY then sees Aphra step through. THEY sees something THEY hadn't expected. Martha appears to be stepping through, not the young ward. Then Ryu...but he cannot make out anything. He looks to be a blur of hundreds, if not thousands, of individuals. How could such a thing be possible?

TYSOn: Tell me, what happened?
Ryu: It read us. Now, the forest will be the most difficult challenge we've ever face. Luckily, it doesn't seem to recognize my ultimate form.
TYSOn: WE may 'know' why.
Aphra: Yes, I do. But that is a secret that Ryu has asked kept from himself even, due to Martha's warning at the Temple of Lost Souls. We must go[/color]

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
"We must hurry and finish this. Urek is hot on the trail of Solaufeign and I know he can't take him himself."

*Looks at his ring.*

"Excuse me."

*Walks off to be with himself.*

Sorry, I didn't know you continued the RPG."

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: No problem.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]As they continue down the path, everyone is on guard. Ryu seems to be stretching his senses to their limit, ready to detect anything that may pop up.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*there is a searing light, and several small flaming birds appear, two sitting on TYSOn, one on each shoulder, and a couple flying around*

TYSOn: Pelor has sent US assistance *eyes flare* this place cannot sence their presence...

*a small black portal opens, and a Death Knight steps out, holding a huge flail*

TYSOn: And the reinforcements from Hextor have arrived also, his aura also denies this place from detecting him.

Death Kinght (smirking): You may call me simply "The Flailer", I will serve you to the "death."

TYSOn: WE welcome you to this place, WE look forward to fighting next to you.

The Flailer (very coldly): Sure...

*The Flailer stares off into the distance*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *sniffs the air* Good. We may need assistance. There is too much sulfer in the air. I can barely *sniff* get a good scent off anything here. And smoke rises from under the Earth.
TYSOn: You seem surprised by this.
Ryu: Not at all. The 'profits' I met told me that, when I returned, I would come with someone who's soul needed to be lead through a test.
TYSOn: And WE are this soul?
Ryu: *sniffs the air again* Yes.
Aphra: This place is different from our last visit.
Ryu: They also said the scenery and route changes eacy time an adventure comes.

Ryu continues in front of them, senses at full alert. Aphra follows behind him, clutching her mace. TYSOn walks with his new "minions" carefully behind. Prator has taken the rear, disliking the feel of this plane.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The Flailer looks around uneasily, and the pheonixes's flames grow in intensity*

TYSOn: Something seems to be approaching, HE can feel them too, but neither HIM nor US can determine what is coming.

*TYSOn's eyes flare, and the veins pulse rapidly*

TYSOn: These unknown asailants grow closer, yet WE still cannot determine what they are, through any means.

*TYSOn starts spinning around, looking in all directions, and his head seems to split into three heads at the speed hes turning, both looking different directions, then a darkness falls over him*

TYSOn (in three distinct voices): they cannot kill, but destroy that which cannot be undone.

*a shady figure jumps from the shadows, and knocks TYSOn down, the darkness immediately lifts*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Aphra immediately casts a warding spell, sending the assailant flying off TYSOn. Ryu lunges with his sword, it caught off guard. As Prator nocks his bow, he tries to get a shot, but Ryu blocks part of his path.

Ryu: TYSOn! Prepare yourself! This was sent for you! This is a shadow meld![/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*the Pheonixes grow in size slightly and attack the now 5 Shadow Melds surrounding them*

TYSOn: You will fall before the Light of Pelor!

*a shining light comes from the Pheonixes as the attack the Shadow Melds, pecking, firing rays of light from their beaks, etc...*

The Flailer: Heh, shadows? Never send shadows to do a man's work.

*he jumps forward, smashing the shadows with his dire flail, as a stinking dark cloud form around him, the Unholy Blight*

*TYSOn just stands silent*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: These "shadows" aren't ordinary. I'm afraid darkness will have no affect on them.

Ryu lunges at one again, slicing an arm off. As the arm reforms, Aphra casts a spell, sending it to oblivian.

Ryu: They hardly respond to much. Trust me, this place is difficult the entire way in. From beginning to end![/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.