The T-Shirt Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
We seem to have narrowed it down to a simple screen print idea with two or three colors so I did some editing on a shirt pic I found at an online shirt store so we can have something to play with.

Here is a blank for people to play with.

And here is what we can do with it.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Front to Back jokes will get you new friends.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
This is something, and I would definitely wear this...another option is in white instead, but either way it should look good. Tell me what you think.

p.s. how do you use attachments?

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Korittke said:

Front to Back jokes will get you new friends.

Make the proud member of battleforums smaller or make the logo on the chest or something, and it would be great.

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'd personally lean on a 3 way combo of what Korittke, DigitalElite, and a 3rd yet to be submitted entry.

I like the idea of "Proud member of"
Then some sort of graphics.
Lastly "Battleforums.com"

But I'm not going to force my opinion, just stateing it.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Hmm..I like a few of these ideas, but come on- how much nerd-ier than this can we get? I would like the wear one, but just lol. I'm actually laughing at this, because the "I am" one...well...classifies us if we're wearing SHIRTS to advertise for a forum. Lol. I just want to cry right now.

On another note, lemme think of a few idea's, or something. I'll post it/them if I think they're good enough.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Last time I saw a guy with a nerd-shirt.. it said "I read your e-mail" and this guy was so ****ing fat. Wow.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com

Ok, I just went T-Shirt Crazy...

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I would wear the shirt if it only said "DORK" on the back. Putting "www.battleforums.com" on it is too dorky for me, and I'm the guy who wants the DORK shirt. But alas, I guess you have to turn us into walking advertisements :(

edit: If you finalize anything, give it to me and I'll fix it up to however many colors you need or whatever resolution the printer requests.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
the only one I would wear would be the one I made, to be truely honest. But, lets not just think of me

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I like the first 2 jd, maybe a more comedic approach would be a good way to go.

As for wearing a shirt and feeling like a nerd?..... so what as long as it's a shirt you like.
Look at all the iggets wearing team jersies and they've never played the game in their life.
You wear something like this to express yourself, or to say you like something.
Don't worry about this being a source for advertising, Google is our best friend for advertising.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Can I buy one of those shirts for five dollars? :) OMG anime! :) I wish I had GFX skill. This is spam, kinda, but I just want a t-shirt.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Crookedfoot said:
I like the first 2 jd, maybe a more comedic approach would be a good way to go.

As for wearing a shirt and feeling like a nerd?..... so what as long as it's a shirt you like.
Look at all the iggets wearing team jersies and they've never played the game in their life.
You wear something like this to express yourself, or to say you like something.
Don't worry about this being a source for advertising, Google is our best friend for advertising.
I'll pay to finance the other 2 Crook. Sorry we don't share same feelings about teh void, but I think we'd be missing out on more people buying them by not making the other 2. :p

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'm not saying I don't like it, just stateing a preference.

I still don't know what a final price would be for these, it depends on what we decide on for final choice, or choices.
Setup I will eat, but I think the cost was around $10 per shirt, then I'll have to find out what it will cost to ship.
I'm not looking for profit on these.

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, I could always ship them to you by the case, use the cost as a direct tax writeoff, since that was what I had planned for the award giveaways anyway.
Then you can charge people some outrageous yet fare price based on just how greedy you are on that particular day.

Status
Not open for further replies.