Reaction score
is there supposed to be an image???? cuz slipknot is teh pwn :D

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
'Only one of us walks away'
Whats up with that slipknot WAS a great band and they always worked together. I dont think they would go ahead and BS someone in the back like that.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude, you resized an image (without conforming sizes i guess) desaturated it, and threw some text on. MS paint stylez?

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
first off "only one of us walks away" is a quote in one of the songs offf the self titled

and another thing i used arcsoft photoeditor and paintshop

resize, turned it black and white, and used film grain then i add the text, i could have added a whole bunch more BS to it, but evertime i did it took away from the image i wanted.

so now thats all cleared up are does anyone actually like it somewhat

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score

ok i did editing, mostly to try out the new cube font and i wanted to add the slipknot logo to kinda show that this is a fan sig!

it looked pretty bad ass in negative especially the text but again i just thought it would take away from the image

any way i think i may be getting a little better at this since tonight i learned how to use new fonts and such so i do hope to bring you guys some better stuff in the future

Sicloan

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
well i would quote tweak but ill just summarize and clear up on what he was saying. When he meant you resized without conforming sizes he means your image is distored. so it basically looks like a POS because of the distored image. if you held down SHIFT while resizing the background image you would have saved yourslef the trouble of looking like a dumbass and may actually have a good sig there. :D just some advice.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score

Do I still look like a dumbass?:rolleyes

or am I doomed.:confused:

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It's getting better.

The Iconoclast

Member!
Reaction score
Maybe do a slight add noise to the photo ONLY and radial blur with it set to the circle one...again, to the photo ONLY!...

The text "Slipknot" is nice but I'd make it a bit bigger and same with the other text...

It looks good, and optimize the colors and stuff, if you didn't already...

Here's another idea, make only the photo grayscale...that way, you can leave the font small...cus it'll stand out enough....duh

Oh and I hate Slipknot, but I really shouldn't be saying that hear cus you'll beat meh up...noo don't!

*fixes his thick nerdy glasses*

:p

Keep workin!

aphextwin

Reaction score
nevergoingback i swear u need to stop using mspaint and get photoshop