The Sc movie

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Every Zerg unit in that entire movie was a Zergling.. they just are. I don't know how you could even discuss it.. although whatever that gun is that's used to kill the two Zerglings in the trench beats me.. looks more like an RPG launcher than a rocket launcher.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
It was a hydralisk, and what you saw was once of Blizzards inconsistencies.

The hydralisk should be more melee with its uber huge claws, but in the game it ...wait, it doesn't spit! Its more like the myth of the porcupine. Being able to spray its needles at its enemy.
The hydralisk sprays venomous needles from a sack upside its neck I believe.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
What I saw looked like a Zergling, walked like a Zergling, and attacked like a Zergling.. have you ever looked at the picture of one when you're playing, and the picture of a Hydralisk? Then note how their models look.. and then their attacks.. and their movements. It isn't inconsistant at all, it's identical to a Zergling, they all are. I recorded the very beginning of the movie to watch it in slow motion and the Zerg in the beginning is exactly, to the last detail, the same as the ones in the trench, which are the same as the ones swarming at the end. Just saying, it's true, but anyways.. gotta fly :D.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
MrBret said:
It was a hydralisk, and what you saw was once of Blizzards inconsistencies.

The hydralisk should be more melee with its uber huge claws, but in the game it ...wait, it doesn't spit! Its more like the myth of the porcupine. Being able to spray its needles at its enemy.
The hydralisk sprays venomous needles from a sack upside its neck I believe.
You may be right, but it's still not a hydralisk. There's a hydralisk in one of the videos. I think it's the first video you unlock in Starcraft SP. The hydralisk is about four times the size of the creature in the BW video, has HUGE claws (so you're definitely not wrong there), and an obvious tail. It has the same face as the zergling in the BW video though. Go figure.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
never paid attention to that one.. so when they did introduce the hydralisk, they made its face look like the zerglings.. thats f-ed up, lol

zerg_slayer(IC)

Member!
Reaction score
its a zergling watch the 1 movie when the marines and ghost board the bc so they can nuke it u see lings and hydras side by side :nooob

Zmoney

Reaction score
This topic has gone on two long, we all know its a ling so stop arguing.