The Sc movie

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
You facking nubs! Watch the clip! The friggin' Ling JUMPS on the Marine, a Hydralisk can't jump, besides, a Hydralisk is TALLER THAN A MARINE, and the thing that attacks the Marine is half the size of him!!!

So it's a ZERGLING!!!

You've all gotten me worked up over this. How can you not see that it's a Zergling???

Nubhats...:)

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Oh man....here we go again. If this keeps up, Renzo's gunna blow a blood vessal and be a vegetable for the rest of his life over this.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
So? The head directly connects to the neck and spinal cord. The Hydralisk has a giraffe looking neck that extends to its tail.

IT IS NOT A HYDRALISK!!! AND IT IS NOT A HYBRID!!!

It isn't a Hybrid because Stukov and DuGalle mention nothing of a Hybrid, only of Zerg in that immediate area. Therefore, it is still a Zergling.

Not all Zerglings look identical you know....think of LOTR, not all the Orcs look alike do they....???

Originally posted by Prox
Oh man....here we go again. If this keeps up, Renzo's gunna blow a blood vessal and be a vegetable for the rest of his life over this.
LMAO. You're probably right. But when i know i am right, i tend to fight to the death :-/

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you spend hours staring at hydras and lings? You seem very confident in the differences.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andrew
Do you spend hours staring at hydras and lings? You seem very confident in the differences.
Well, i've spent five years. I started playing SC in 1999. I've never *studied* them, but what i said is kinda obvious.

Originally posted by Jiggy
Im with Renzo on this one. It is clearly a zergling... DUH!
THANKYOU!

Originally posted by K0r34n Jja Shik
Wait a sec, the both hydras and lings in that movie aint there?
No, only Zerglings. There was a Zergling that attacked that moustached Marine. It was then killed by a Firebat (Who was then shot in the back).
The next unit we see is a Marine, who turns around and sees two Zerglings, he shat his pants because he ran outta ammo. A lone marine behind him casually owns the two Zerglings (With God-knows-what, looked like a rocket he shot).
The next unit we see is Stukov & DuGalle, they talk, and agree to get the hell out of the planet and NOT save anyone. Then the Marine stares into the sky, watching the BC fade away, then we see hordes of Zerglings running towards the Marine in the trench (From either side).
And i guess we can assume that he dies...

That's what happened. THERE ARE NO HYDRALISKS. THERE IS ONLY ZERGLINGS. ENOUGH SAID!

Zmoney

Reaction score
OMG its definatly a zergling, this is getting rediculus.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
It is a hydralisk no doubt just look at it!

Just kidding;) of course it is a zergling, ****ing nubs

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
I say its ling
now we can all say OMFG THE ZERGLINGS :p

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
hey I have a question.... WHY DOES THIS MATTER! I mean we all have different opinions (we all know its a ling ;) ) Im beginnig to think this should be moved to the arcane Santuary. Jesus!

aphextwin

Reaction score
hmm or its a premature/mutated hydralisk ;\