The Revolution of Kalara

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*Looks onto Rune as he commands the army. Bolldock taps Rune on the shoulder.*

Bolldock: When are we to attack the republic.?

Rune: We are gathering forces as we speak, this battle will be great and many lives will be lost.

Bolldock: For the cause.

*We continue to walk on.*

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
Kalah:Tell me Kalrad, what caused you to be so Rebel like in this world? The main reason why I'm a rebel is because people don't uderstand what I'm trying to do...
*Kalah Pulls out a book on tiefling history*
You should read this

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Kalrad: I hated being a slave. Samething everyday. Work, eat, and sleep. No payment. I'll read that book sometime. But how do I put it in my book reader? It isn't a chip, so how is it used? Anyways, we need to find the others.

*Kalrad takes the book*

Kalrad: Come on!

*Kalrad starts walking around trying to find Rune, Kudana, Bolldock, or any other revolutionaries that where in his group erlier*

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
*Kalah follows Kalrad*
Kalah: So, your friends what are their names... I've haven't heard there names ever.
I just want to know because , I need to know who i'm traveling with.
*Kalah looks at the book*
Keep a good track of that book, it contains everything you need to know about the wizards and tieflings

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Kalrad: Lets see.. Theirs Kudana, Bolldock, and Rune. I'm sure their in the city somewhere! Oh, and the book. I'll take care of it.

*Kalrad and Kalah continue until they find Kudana*

Kalrad: Hey Kudana!

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
Kalah:So did you met these people in the first place, Kalrad?

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Kalrad: I first talked ot these people after joining the revolution. Most them I met before, but they forgot about it. All, except the mercs, I met them on these travels.

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
Kalah:What is the revolution? For some odd reason I think the name sounds familiar...
*Kalah Tries to cast a spell to remember his past but the Arcane Arts sunddly fail*
that is trange my magic doesn't work here...

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Kalrad: This revolution was started to overthrow slavery from Kalara. It has changed into a battle to overthrow the Terran Republic and make the revolution the rulers of the planet. Think we'll rule with anarchy? No. Our leader wants us to be a democracy with changing leaders, like how the USA was like on Earth. Now, I don't know much about Earth, it was destroyed before I was born.

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
Khala:I'm not familiar with this Solar system at all, but I need some money to live. Do you think they'll train me to be in the Revolution
*He Strokes his goatee*

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Kalrad: Anyone can be trained as revolutionary or Republic. But to join one, you MUST not be in the other, and we know how to check. And you want to know about money? Here's how it works. Trade in your currency to a currency place. Get your Kalarian Dollars. Buy stuff. Simple, huh? Cann't really tell you much about this solar system since I never learned its history.

*Kalrad looks at his gun*

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
Kalah: Well there's a currency problem I can tell, because they haven't seen money like this.
*pulls out platuim peice*
This my currency, I know they haven't seen this before and I will probably scare them off before I even get into door. They haven't seen my race before...

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Kalrad: Is that... PLATINUM! You know how much thats worth!

*kalrad starts drooling...*

Kalrad: And besides, everyday we see different races. This is a trade planet, you know.

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
Kalah: Platinum, is only worth 1,000 coppers peices... Why, I have tones of these I'm one of the Riches people in Fearun, well was... So Where are we going?

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Are you guys having cyber sex or something?

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
you know, you could joinin at anytime...

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Sorry I was away for so long... But seriously, what you two have been doing is near spam.

BoT:

"I found Kalrad and his friend."

Kudana: Enough chit-chat. Save it for later! We've stuff to do, people to see, slavers to shoot! Let's go!

"I headed away, jumping into a nearby van."