The Revolution of Kalara

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Rune walks in out of nowhere, not being seen for hours. He walks over to Kudana's table and sits down. He ask's for a menu and gets one, he figures out what he wants to order. He gets a glass of water and drinks it.-

Rune: So how you doing Kudana? I'm still in pain from that wound on my leg, damn it hurts. It's infected now too, hope it didn't have any kind of poison in the bullets.

Kudana: I'm doing fine, just hoping we can leave soon. And you should get your leg checked out later, don't need you dying anytime soon, could cause a war with Dezolis, that is where your from right?

Rune: Yeah it is, and it wouldn't cause a war. By the way, they sent more troops for us to have, they should be here soon.

Kudana: Great, we can then invade the republic and overthrow the government. Hopefully this dictatorship gets destroyed, need some democratic government here, we'll figure out how to do it afterwords.

-As Kudana is talking you can hear a helicopter, it sounds like it is landing. Wind starts to come into the diner from the copter, it blows stuff around. Rune sits and lets the troops have their own time for awhile, check things out.-

Rune: There they are, a plane should be landing soon with more soldiers too.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Kudana: You think it's safe for them to do that in the middle of the city?

RUne: ...

Kudana: I'm going to check down your leg if you're not going to see a doctor, you know. We can't have you dying on us anytime soon. *Draws out a knife* And besides, I'm good at amputations!

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Kalrad<whispering to Kalah>: uhh.. Whats a wizzad? I've never heard of one before!
*Kalrad looks around the room to make sure no one heard that*
Kalrad<whispering to Kalah>: I don't want to sound dumb, but I've lived in Kalara as long as I can remember and... well... we don't know of these beings you call 'wizzards'...

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Rune pulls up his pant leg in trust of Kudana.-

Rune: This is going to hurt, isn't it?

-Kudana sticks an apple in his mouth and makes Kalrad hold it in with a rope.-

Kudana: Make sure it's in his mouth tightly for he cannot scream and he can bite down.

Kalrad: Okay.

Kudana: And yeah Rune, it's going to hurt...

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
Kalah wispers back in Kalard's Ear- A wizard is someone or something that studies the arcane arts and has a strange passion for power within their lives. as you can tell that my world and your world are completely differnt; tieflings aren't usally welcome anywhere do to the fact of their demon but here it seems that demon blood that surges through my blood is a waking here on your planet, therefore that is the reason portal sent me here...
So what's the history between those two?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I pulled out a needle full of a numbing agent. I injected it into the infected area."

Kudana: Hmm... It won't dull all the pain... however, your leg isn't infected bad enough to need a full amputation. I'll just cut off some skin, bleed the area, and wrap it up.

"I drew out my knife and got to work. Tears began to form in Rune's eyes... poor guy. I finished. I squeezed his leg and bled out some really, really, dark blood. It was really black."

Kudana: Ugh... a bit worse than I had thought...

"I finished. I cleaned off the cut and wound, and bound up his leg in a bandage. I tied it tight."

Kudana: Wait for a minute, don't move... I cut off he circulation for a bit...

"I counted off ten seconds, and I undid the bandage. I threw that one away and bound on a new one, a tad looser, just so blood could flow."

Kudana: That should do it... now, in a minute, the numbing agent is going to wear off... so leave the apple in your mouth.

"A minute passed, and Rune's tears really began to flow."

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
((sounds like that hurt! oww...))

Kalrad <whispering to Kalah>:So, these wizzards use their mind to change the environment? Interesting

*Kalrad goes into a deep thought for a moment. He then looks up at Kalah*

Kalrad<whispering to Kalah>:So, your species on your world is like mine here. No one trusts us. That seems a little odd, two worlds with two species that share a common bond... Hmm... But back on the topic of wizzards... Here we have scientests who can turn the air into a bunch of daggers that all converge on the same point. Is that like your wizzards?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((where the hell did I lose it? can someone IM and give me a brief summary so i can hop back in))

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Rune stands and begins to stumble and limp on his leg. He barely can walk but he walks outside to meet his troops, but before going.-

Rune: Thanks Kudana for the help, I really appreciate it.

Kudana: It's good, you help me out I will help you out. Just don't cry to much over your leg you wuss.

Rune: Haha, okay...

-Rune winks at Kudana, he then goes outside to meet his troops. There are 150 troops with Dezolis military uniforms already there. He thinks they must of came here with a bunch of helicopters. He then walks down the isles as all of them line up ready to be ordered.-

Rune: Who is the commanded of this fleet?!

-Someone steps up from the first isle.-

Collonel(sp?): Sir, Me, Sir.

Rune: Good, stand down. How many soldiers and counting?

Collonel: 153 exactly sir, no more will be coming, the president will not risk no more lives in another worlds battle.

Rune: Good Collonel, go back into line.

Collonel: Sir, Yes, Sir.

Rune: (yelling) I want each one of you to get your guns loaded, get ready for a long ride to justice for this world. We will die here if we have too, just to give these people freedom! Please, it is an honor to die while in duty, your families will be proud of you if you die or not! Now get ready for a very, very long battle!

-Kudana walks out of the diner. Everyone stands at attention and salutes Kudana.-

Rune: Wow, didn't know you would salute to someone else. This is Kudana, she is another one of the leaders of this war, Kalrad will also be one of your commanders!

Kudana: Everyone stand down, and listen up. We are at a long war here to free this world of slavery, meaning we have to battle the Republic, which has a very large military! You put your blood and sweat into this just to beat this military, and we will exceed out limitations here! Now go get ready, we will be leaving in about two hours!

-The Dezolis Military Troops salute Kudana and Rune. They then go over to their trucks and stock up on their weapons. They are getting ready for a huge war, which they have been trained for five years straight each. They are specially trained assassins which can take out just about anyone they want.-

Rune: Hopefully while travelling we can pick up hundreds more soldiers, all together we have about 350 here. Let's just hope we win this war.

Kudana: Hope is what keeps us alive... So yes, I will hope...

-Rune has absolutely full respect for Kudana, but that isn't all. It is more. Rune leaves and gets his weapons ready for battle.-

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: A large war thingy happened and we resolved it. Kalrad Warrior brings in a character from D&D, who has Demon-blood, or something... And Kudana just cleaned out Rune's wound... I dunno, it seems as if Kudana has grown a life of her own and taken to Rune... or something.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((You know, that really didn't help. But i will try to get in on this again.))

* Comes out of a hotel lobby and walks to the outside hearing of a great battle. Hearing the names Kudana and Rune Bolldock recongnized them and set out to go find them and assist them in the Revolution. Bolldock's 2 remaining slaves follow.*

(( I get more into later tomorrow. or tonight.))

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
*Kalrad decides that he needs to read up on his species to learn why no one trusts a Kalarian and to also search for Kalah's species*

Kalrad: Kalah, I got to go for a while. I'll be back in a little while!

*Kalrad enters the library and goes to a computer termianal and searches for Kalarian History. He finds out where to look and finds the chip ((this is the future...)) that contains all the books you'll ever need on Kalarian History. He downloads it to his book reader and then does a search for Tieflings. He finds only on result and downloads it. He then leaves the library and on his way back to Kalah, he reads some of the books.*

Kalrad: <useless muttering> Hmmm... Kalarians aren't from Kalara? Odd... <more muttering> So, when we found humans, we went to war with them. That explains alot! <more muttering...>

*Kalrad finally finds Kalah again and starts talking to him*

Kalrad: It seems my species is way different then I thought. Odd isn't it?

*Kalrad opens the book file on Tiefling's*

Kalrad: And it says here that Tieflings were hated by all because their demon blood. Here, read it

*Kalrad gives Kalah his book reader with the Tiefling book still loaded*

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Bolldock finds Rune walking out of the Hotel loaded up with Grenades, C2, his Desert Eagles, and an AK57 around his shoulders. Bolldock walks up to him with his two slaves and greets him.-

Bolldock: Hello Rune, nice to meet you. My name is Bolldock.

Rune: Um, hi, I am Rune. I am a general from the Dezolis Military. I am here on special orders to help the Revolution overthrow the government of the Republic. I have 150 soldiers waiting to help, so let's get going.

Bolldock: Wait, these are my two slaves who are helping. Now we can get going.

-Rune salutes the slaves for their bravery, they do so as well. Rune and Bolldock then go off to the Diner to find Kudana. Rune introduces Bolldock to Kudana then Rune goes off to get more weapons from the trucks of the Dezolis Soldiers. He puts his AK57 inside the truck and pulls out a brand new, super AK57 with Scope, laser, and 93% accuracy. He then throws the AK57 rounds into the truck and puts about twenty rounds of the new kind into his backpack, then grabs something else from the truck that he specially ordered. He then goes back to the diner.-

Rune: Well Kudana, I specially ordered something for you. Here you go.

-Rune hands her a generals star and two Desert Eagles with a belt for them.-

Rune: They signify(sp?) that you are a general here to help. I respect you alot, please remember that if something happens in battle.

-Kudana takes them and goes silent. Rune awaits a responce.-

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
*Kalah looks at the book that Kalrad gave him, then he looks back Kalrad*
Kalah-I read that one, that surpises me the same book on my race is on a world that I haven't heard of... now that is strange

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Kudana: Thanks. I'll call for help if I need it.

"I ripped off the holsters for my DE MKIIs and slipped them onto the belt."

Kudana: Five guns. Alright! Now, let's get going. We've got slaves to free, slvers to shott, the usual.

"I loaded the weapons and went into my hotel room. I came out later with as much ammo and grenades as I could carry. The rest, plus a C14 bomb, were in a pac i had over my shoulder."

Kudana: I think I'm ready... Yeah.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Rune screams orders to the soldiers. The soldiers stand in line ready to march. The commanders get into their trucks as ten to twenty soldiers jump into the back of each truck. Rune screams at Kalrad to get outside and ready to march. Kalrad does so and stands next to Rune waiting to march, Kudana walks over to Rune and stands ready. They then begin to walk as Kalah walks out, he jumps behind Kalrad.-

Rune: Let's hope we can win this thing. We got alot of war to go through.

Kudana: No hope here, guarantee... We can do it if we put all our effort into it...

-Out of no where, three fighter jets fly by. Every soldier takes cover and gets ready to shoot. As Rune looks up, he see's that they are Dezolis Air Fighter Jets. Rune gets a smirk on his face.-

Rune: Dezolis is with us now, we have a chance at it.

-Rune winks at Kudana.-

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Kalrad: The odd thing about my species is this.

*Takes the book reader back and opens up a different book, this one about Kalarian history*

Kalrad: Read it. It is odd...

*Kalrad hands the book reader back to Kalah*

((make up what you read, I don't care!))

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
((move freely. the group is seperated into a few smaller groups.))