The Revolution of Kalara

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
((its DEVIL ok... and he really likes D&D... besides... his person came from Waterdeep... long walk?))
*Kalrad relizes that something odd occured outside the bar, so he gets out. He walks through the streets and finds what looks a demon*

Kalrad: Oh sh... Now I'm screwed!

*Kalrad looks down at his gun relizes he has no ammo! He runs away and finally finds a weapon store, so he runs in*

Cashier: Ah, a customer! What can I get ya?
Kalrad: I need some ammo for my gun, a book on modding guns, and a scope for my gun. Not with 20x zoom, 10x is enoguh!
Cashier: Lets see...thats 210 Kalarian dollars. You do have 210 Kalarian dollars, right?
Kalrad: Um... ya... I don't carry this card around with me for no reason *flashes his Kalarian credits ((yes, I mean credits)) card*
Cashier: Ok, take it then! *he hands over the stuff*
Kalrad: Thanks!

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC; Demonchild? Did you rip that off my sig? 'Cuz Razael is probably a much better Demonchild, believe me. (If you don't know who I'm talking about, check Kingdom of Evers'ilance. We're always welcome with new characters, and I don't mind having more people join.)

BoT:

Kudana: Mhm... that looks like a sword on your back... something that I haven't seen in a long time. So tell me, what is it that you want with us?

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: Didn't even look at your sig. but Tiefings are most of the time Refured as "Demon Child" or "Devil Child" do to how they look, it's only their ancestry to be called that...:sly

BoT:
Kalah Looks over to the person talking at him,"You didn't answer my question first therefore shan't answer yours if you don't tell me in a tenday you shall recive my Wraith, Younge Warrior!"
Kalah Gets ready to pull out his sword from it's casing when he noticed the scared warrior running towards the Amo shop. He lowers his hand, "Whats his problem, hasn't seen a tiefling before?"

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
*Kalrad gets some duct tape and tapes his new scope on his gun and reloads it. He runs out of the store*
Kalrad <yelling>: You demon! I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD AT THE END OF THE DAY!!! YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ME!!!!
*Kalrad charges at Kalah when he suddenly stops, relizing a friend is near by*
Kalrad: What the nosm!? Kudana? So wait... this demon creature is a friend!
*Kalrad walks over to Kalah*
Kalrad: Hey man. Sorry I wanted to kill you. I've never seen your kind before. I've met many other spieces, but not yours. What is it?

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
IC: Kalah looks down,*sigh*, "Well who are you man running with weird looking weapon?"

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
*Kalrad looks at his gun and relizes how odd it looks. A SMG((pretty much..)) with a scope duct taped on...*
Kalrad: Eh, it may look odd, but it is a gun. Damn good assult rifle. Gotta mod it though.
*Kalrad opens his new book and finds the items required for an incinerarry ((sp?)) grenade luancher add on*
Kalrad: Looks like I'll need a tube made from.. what the nosm! Umm... whats your name... well, do you know what this is?
*Kalrad hands over the book to Kalah*
Kalrad: Oh, and I'm Kalarian. Not human. See these ears? See my long hair?

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
Khala looks down at book,"um, What is this? And what the hell is a Kalarian. I come from the City of Waterdeep in Fearun, and have never heard of that kind of race. With all this experince of Race I don't know one, how strange..."

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Kalrad: Well... a Kalarian is basically a huminoid with long ears, long hair, and they are fast as compared to a human. I though you might be able to teleport some of these materials here, but I see you probably can't. Besides, what is your name and species. I mean, here on Kalara we see many different species, but have never seen your type before. I must know.
*Kalrad starts looking like he's going into a deep thought*
Kalrad <muttering>: hmmm... I might want to learn how to be an engineer here. Then I'll know what these materials are...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Kudana: Or, we can get some rest and I can mod your damn gun tomorrow... I'm off... I need some sleep after all this shit..

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Kalrad: Sleep sounds good. I'lll go find a bench...
*Kalrad walks through the streets and eventually finds a park bench*
Kalrad: YAY! Time to relax...
*Kalrad lies down on the bench and starts sleeping*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I walked over to Kalrad and woke him."

Kudana: Y'know, Kalrad, you could just spend the night in my hotel room... Jeez... You coming Rune?

"I headed off to the hotel to get some sleep on an actual bed."

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
*Kalrad gets up and is still pretty tired*
Kalrad: Wash te nos! Ho awak mes!
*Yep, he's tired. He lies back down on the bench and starts sleeping again. A Revolution Gaurd walks up to him and wakes him up...again...*
Gaurd: I'm sorry sir. You'll have to find somewhere else to sleep. This bench is reserved for Hanid, another Kalarian.
Kalrad: Nom jew!
*Kalrad walks very drunkenly to the closest hotel*
Kalrad: I wan a roo
Owner: FIne. One room. Don't you have a bench?
Kalrad: Kick off ed!
Owner: Oh... Well then, this nights on me.
Kalrad: Yesh!
*Kalrad gets his key and goes to his room. He lies down on the floor and starts sleeping, completely ignoring the bed...*

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*After waking up Bolldock Gathers his men and goes down to the hotel lobby. He looks around and waits outside for a party member to come out. He lights a smoke and begins to puff on it nervously. Bolldock begins to speak to his men.*

Bolldock: Men have been dieing, This is the real deal. Are you two ready to die for the cause like Geo ((the dead one)) did?

*His two slaves nod and load their guns and sit on the bench awaiting more men to come from the hotel.*

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
Khala closely followed the strange looking speices and keep a close eye on each one of them. He suddenly looks to the sky an noticed that the sun was rasing and hasn't a some sleep and yet he's not sleeply at all, he starts pondering to himself, "What is with this world am even in Fearun any more, and how come I not sleepy? I must find the answers to my questions before I begain on this adventure of my own."

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
*Kalrad wakes up and looks outside. He notices that same 'Demon Species' person walking around outside. He walks out of the hotel and finds a restaurant to eat at*
Kalrad: Table for one please

Waitress: Ummm... I'm sorry. All Kalarians must be accomonied((sp?)) by a non-Kalarian person. Its the rules.

Kalrad: Fine!

*Kalrad walks out of the restaurant and tracls down Kalah*
Kalrad: Hey, you hungry? I think I could use a bite to eat soon. Wanna come?

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
Kalah looks over and Kalard, "Sure I could use a meal, could keep my mine on something else besides all these meaningless question I keep asking myself and don't know the answers to. By the way my name is Kalah."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I awakened and got out of bed. I walked past the mirror and stepped out onto the balcony for a breath of fresh air, at least until I noticed I was nude... I walked calmly back into the room and dress. I hid away my pistols and rifle, and pulled on some civilian clothes. I head out and met up with Kalrad and Kalah, who were outside a diner."

Kudna: Let me guess... no access wihout non-Kalarians? Fine, come on, I'm a non-Kalarian.

"I walked into the diner accompanied by Kalrad and Kalah. I picked out a seat and checked out the menu."

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
Kalah notices the one who still hasn't menched his name or race, "What took you so long?"

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Kalrad: Kalah, what I want to know is why here. You could have warped in at any point in time and space, but why here?
*Kalrad looks at the menu and finds what he needs: lots of coffee and some Shlars ((a burrito-ish food made from meat, cheese, a tortilla like piece of bread and whatever else you can stuff it with))*
Kalrad: mmmm.... Shlars....

Khalaid Warrior

Member!
Reaction score
Kalah: I wasn't theone who teleported myself here some evil Wizard thought that I was too much of a threat to him and teleported me here. Yet, he doesn't even know he sent me& now I'm questioning myself try to figure out, why here. So what's that guy's name who treaten me the instant I landed her?