The Revolution of Kalara

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: About 15, not including the Officer.

Kudana: <Don't worry about him... Watch.>

*Kudana stepped forwards, but was camoflauged. A blade come out of nowhere, floating.*

Soldier: S-s-s-ssir? There's a-a-

*The knife came flying into the soldier's neck, a fatal wound.*

Officer: What the-!

*The Officer lashes out, and his hand hits something. Kudana's cloaking device goes down.*

Officer: Holy-!

Kudana: Fire!

*Kudana's M78 comes out, and she loads two slugs into the belly of the Officer.*

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((I have no Idea how that little boat party got together but can I still board on that son' bit??))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: FOr all I know, you're on it. Just post!

BoT:

*The others got out their guns and began to shoot.*

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
((our first fight... nice...))

Kalrad<shouting>: This is what we trained for! Lets give 'em hell!

*Kalrad unloads one whole clip into two of the boarding party members, killing them both. as he reloads, he gets shot in the arming and relizes he forgot to put on his light armor. He also relizes that its too late to try to put in on, iy will only make him an easy target*

Kalrad: Oh atri ((crap in Kalarian))! Feels like my arms burning! I can still continue, though!

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((I got an idea))

*Can hear shooting and shouting from the dock of Ithilien.*

Bolldock: Lets move.

*Shouting to his small party We run to the dock throwing our weapons on our backs. Running we can still hear firing and screaming of people. We can see a boat and firing coming from it.*

Bolldock: There it is.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Alright, I'm going to post from the first person now on...

BoT:

"I primed a flash bang."

Kudana: Heads down!

"I tossed it towards the the boarding party and turned away."

BANG!

Kudana: Fire!

"I shot into the group of blinded soldiers.*

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
((first person, eh... different... 3rd/2nd persons good enough for me))

*Kalrad finally finishes reloading his clip and tries to shoot it, only to relize that his gun has...a weapon jam...so he starts pounding on it until it's fixed*

Kalrad: Darn human technology! Always failing! ehh... Couldn't really do better myself...

*Kalrad finally gets shooting again, hitteng a few guys in the arms, and making it harder for them to aim or shoot*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Faramir: *top of a building* I see...*continues to watch*
OOC: i be sleeping right now or studying..., i rather faramir be still absent for a bit till tommmorw? if that cant be done just control him.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
OOC:

<---- very unhappy with this rpg, everyone keeps forgettin to add me in*

*a flash of light speeds by Kudana, it tears through a body and returns back past kudana. Then a figure in dark layered robes appeared very silently except for the rustle of robes*

Kharan: I thought you forgot all about me

Kudana: No, being caught up in the battle can make one think in a different way

*before kudana continues kharan rushes to the rim of the boat while gunfire hails overhead. he stands up and returns a volly of a full smg clip back to the attackers and kills 2*

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((Lets me try some different persons talkings))

*Bolldock runs up to the boat while pulling out his sword and slashes at one of the guards. As soon as he dropped Bolldock put his sword back and cocked his rifle falling to one knee and shooting at the guards. His slaves did the same with their weapons. As the guards notices they returned fire.*

Bolldock: Take cover.

*Bolldock and his 3 slaves scattered to find cover fire, but one of his slaves was unlucky getting shot in the abdomine((SP?)) and falling to the ground in agony.*

Bolldock: No!!!!!

*Bolldock fires acouple more rounds off his rifle and takes out his automatic pistol. Firing rounds into the guards direction he takes cover again.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Abdomen.

BoT:

"I turned to the Captain, who was aiding the other passengers off."

Kudana: Get everyone off! I'm going to try and blow up their boarding craft, but if I screw up, then you might not have a ship left over!

Captain: But she be me life and blood!

Kudana: I'll pay you back in full!

Captain: Fine, fine!

"The captain turned around to aid all the rest of the innocents off the ship as I turned around and slipped out a Desert Eagle MKII and loaded two slugs into an approaching soldier, shredding his battle suit and uniform like a hot razor through butter (semi-cliche, but W/E). He screamed and went down as I pumped out more clips into the battle, blasting away another soldier and wounding 2 more."

Kudana: THey never should've made this thing so powerful.

"I smiled, because I knew that a third, even more over-powered version was coming out with less recoil and a zoom-scope (Halo rip-off). I turned my attention back to the battle. I put away my Desert Eagle, but a soldier knocked me down."

Soldier: Hah! Unarmed and helpless!

"My M78 was out of reach, so I pulled out my Desert again. I pulled the trigger a few times, but all I heard was a 'CLICK CLICK'. The soldier's look of terror turned into a smile."

Soldier: Heh!

"My hand dropped and I pulled out a second Desert Eagle. This one was fully loaded, and the soldier was wetting himself, I could tell by his position over me. I pumped the trigger a couple times, until his head was so deformed that it didn't look like anything from this planet. I aimed my pistol down and shot, just to stop him from urinating. I kicked away his body and picked up my M78, slapping in fresh clips for all my weapons."

Kudana: No one urinates on me and gets away with it!

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
((thats slightly disturbing...))

*Kalrad decides he's had enoguh of this boat and runs off backwards keeping his eyes out for any sudden movemennts*

Kalrad: You heard Kudana! Everyone off! Keep your eyes out for any sudden actions!

*Kalrad lifts his gun up while he runs off, as if he's ready to shoot*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Yes, well, I decided to have a little fun with this character, ok?

BoT:

"I set my rifle to automated and pulled out a tripod. I mounted the rifle to that and set out a box of ammo. The rifle automatically turned on and fired at all known targets, based on visuals, thermals, anf movement. I rushed off more civilians until the ship was empty."

Kudana: Clear off!

"I grabbed my rifle and primed a plasme 'nade."

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Rune walks over to Kudana and looks at her(right?). He see's the anger in her eyes and yet some excitement. Rune is satisfied with the damage done to their enemies. Rune walks away for a minute.-

Rune: Corporal, when are my troops going to be deployed to Ithlien(sp?).

Corporoal:General, they should be in Ithlien in about two hours, sir.

Rune: Roger that Corporal.

Rune: I will have fifty troops here all heavily armed with ID's for the Dezolis Embacy, so they can not shoot unless shot at. They also can not be arrested for not having this country's ID. So they will come in handy when war comes.

Kalrad: Jees, other planets getting involved in this war as well. How great is this! Free the slaves we will.

-As Kalrad says it, Rune and Kalrad go to jump off the ship. Rune still has not shot any bullets out of any of his guns. But yet the others has, everyone has little trust in him because he doesn't seem like the type that wants to free the slaves.-

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I threw the 'nade and jumped ship. Five seconds later, a nice blue-white lightning flash went off and the boarding craft went into flames. I sawm to shore and got up and off. I shook my head and dried out my hair somewhat."

Kudana: Now what do we do, soldier boy?

Rune: Er...

Kudana: What are we doing, besides shooting up Republican Soldiers? I thought we were here to kill slavers and free slaves, not start a new world order.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
((umm... i got to go for the weekend... i'll be back on monday and continue... just continue on...))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: ... You really don't need to notify us of that kind of stuff... I just thought you'd like to know.

BoT:

Kudana: Whatever... I'm going to get something to eat... catch you guys later.

"I heaed off to a nearby diner I knew semi-well. I didn't know if the others were going to follow, and I didn't really care. I was hungry, tired, and I needed more ammo. I finally reached the place. I sat down just as a waitress came to serve me. I gave my order and she heaed off. I looked around. I noticed a pair of guys looking at me funny... I knew that look. To them, I just looked like another young girl who they could impress and, if they got lucky, they could engage in sexual intercourse with me. Unluckily for them, I wasn't that kind of girl. The waitress came back with my food. I dug in just as one of the two guys got up. I sat there and ate, acting unassuming."

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Rune sat there waiting for the troops, after a minute he got sick of waiting. He went inside the diner for some food and a drink. He sat down at the front on the stool and looked at the menu. When he was done looking he ordered his food and his drink. He then looked around the diner, seeing what was around there, and what kind of people. He then seen that guy walking up to Kudana, Rune just sat their waiting for a fight to happen because of him. His food and drink got to the table and started eating, but still waiting. He finished his food and paid his reciept.-

Rune: Good food, 'mam. Hope you have a nice day.

-Rune hands her a five dollar bill then walks over to Kudana. He then sits right next to Kudana while the guy is sitting their trying to 'impress' her.-

Rune: How you doing, honey? You going to introduce me to your friend here? Nevermind, I will. Hey buddy, I am Kudana's boyfriend. Nice to meet you.

-Rune then moves torwards her ear and then whispers.-

Rune: Just playing along for he leaves, then I'll leave you alone too.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Kudana: <Whatever... I could've taken him.> *Giggles, as if Rune has just told her a funny joke.*

Guy: Er... sorry... I didn't know you were taken.

Kudana: Oh, it's okay. I'm more independent than some guys like. *Giggles again.*

*The guy gts up and walks off to his friend, his ears bright red.*

Kudana: <Thanks. He might have a broken neck right now if it weren't for you.> So, what are we doing later, exactly?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((let me jump back on this trolly))

*Bolldock and his 2 remaining slaves are walking down the a street of a town over from Ithilien looking for the weapons shop late at night. A look of depression is on their faces for they have lost a good friend.*

Bolldock: Here is a shop, anyone need anything else other than ammo?

*Bolldock looks to his men, they said nothing so he walked into the shop. Walking up the the counter Bolldock looks around and sees no one.*

Bolldock: Can I get some ammo for rifle, also a box of magnum bullets, and the smalled shotgun you got.

*Throws a bag of money on the counter and awaits his order. The shop clerk brings him his shotgun and boxes of bullets.*

Bolldock: Do you have a case for this?

*The shop clerk walks to the back for acouple of minutes and brings out a small box for Bolldock to put his ammo in. The clerk is met with a now-loaded shot gun. A shot is heard and Bolldock walks out and throws his box to one of his men.*

Bolldock: Lets go back and get some rest.