The Revolution of Kalara

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
@Port Auctoritas

Captain: So you want a ride out to the river near Ithilien?

Pecunia: Yeah

Captain: Going there myself think I can give you a free lift

Pecunia: Thanks

Captain: Well go onboard

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Bolldock: We should be getting close to the city. There must be someone around here who can tell us the proper way to get there.

*We walked abit further and saw a woman sitting on a rock. She had on military clothing so I thought she might know where Ithilien was. I stopped a few feet infront of her.*

Bolldock: Excuss me. Do you know where Ithilien is?

*She raised her head and asked me my reasons for going. I explained my situation and she introduced herself. I asked again the location of the City.*

Kudana: Its over the hill and through a small town. The town has a small gates around it, if your not sure just ask someone there. Good luck with the revolution.

Bolldock: It is needed, are you going to be helping with the revolution?

*looked at her and awaited an answer.*

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Kudana: I might if my leader decides the time is right. But I shouldn't be talking with you civilians...

*Kalrad gets very mad after the remark about only being civilians. He quickly searchs his stuff to see if his gun is visible. It is not. He opens his pack slightly by accident when putting it back on and the gun becomes visible*

Kalrad: Oh sh-

Kudana: You got the proper liscenses for that thing?

Kalrad: Ummmm... Ya.... <whispering>I think we just got found out... preper for a quick fight... <speaking aloud again> I got my papers right here! Do you have YOUR papers?

*Kudana looks confused*

Kalrad: Your death certificate?

*Kudana gets very offended by this and looks ready to shoot on sight*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: She ain't military, she's merc. No leader, she works for herself.

BoT:

Kudana: Listen, friend... You must've not heard of Everati's Vengeance, have you? I come more equipped than I look. Tell me, are you slavers or Revolutionaries?

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
((I know, just follow along... how are a traveling party supposed to know who is Republic, Merc, or Revolution without some ID?))

Kalrad: And how would you believe us... I don't think you could... If I say Revolution, you'd probably think were really nuetral and if we say slavers, you'd say that where really Revolutionaries... But this is not a lie, we are Revolutionaries... and that license... thats this card

*Kalrad takes out his Revolution ID card and shows it to Kudana*

Kalrad: You got an ID? I'd think that because of your uniform you'd be Republic. Thats why we got our weapons here, incase we run into a Republic soldier... Or are you merc and you use those clothes as a disguese? Tell us and maybe you'll live...

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Name: Kharan Ramsus
Species: Genetically Engineered Human(With protoss implants)
Age: 70(its like 30 human years thanks to protoss implants)
Class: Hunter
Hometown: Not too positive

history: Unsure of his heritage, Kharan was born like every other human. But was stranded on a colony ship headed for an unknown starsystem. He was intercepted by Protoss patrols and the protoss had mercy for the young human. The protoss took him to a resarch sattelite and ran several tests and experiments on him. The end results were ample psychic powers not found in protoss but more of the kind in ghosts with a bit of protoss influence. He can read energy signatures from a distance, and each species leaves a distinct signature so he can tell who someone is from far off, as well as read heat signatures with special goggles. Among the other genetic experiments, Kharan was given an implant that lets him live a longer life than humans(projected to be 160 as opposed to 80-100) and thus gave him more time to train. The protoss saw a potential for Kharan in the field of hunting, his ability to seek out prey with uncanny skill gave him a respect. But one day, the zerg came and wiped out the section of the galaxy kharan was stationed in. With hatred in his eyes, he vowed to destroy zerg whenever possible. and to help the unfortanate like the protoss did himself. He found himself on a ship headed to khalan in hopes of aiding the rebel cause.

weapons(just because!): has the ability to use swords much like the kind protoss use. he carries a wrist net and carries a magnum smg as well(human aspect for bullets?). He also carries a weapon much like that of the protoss thing you throw and make return.

BOT:

*a figure in dark robes approaches*

???: Might i join your little party?
Kandra(sp?): depends. what is your name first?
Kharan: My name is kharan ramsus, a hunter
Kandra(sp?): iteresting...a hunter, here?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: The camo Suit isn't Military. It's an undersuit. And she just wears normal civvy clothes.

Kudana: You really don't know of me, do you? Well, I'll tell you. Everati's Vengeance was when I found the slaver that killed my father. I slaughtered every single person in that room, each one of them was a slaver. I did it with my own bare hands. Who do you think I'm with?

*The captain calls for all passengers aboard. Kudana steps on.*

Kudana: C'mon! Tell me everything else later!

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
OOC: what im confused!? did i post something out of place? do you need me to change it? or is it all good?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Oops. You must have posted just before me. Just edit yours a bit... and just wondering... Protoss?

BoT:

*Everyone else boarded the ship along with Kudana.*

Kudana: Now tell me... why so hostile? I'd think all you Revos would know who I am.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
OOC: just skip over my last post and act like im in the group. Protoss from sc, lord hishado said to be creative X_X

BOT:

Kharan: Pardon my saying, but im unsure as to who you are. i just signed on this revolution idea a little while ago. I need to sharpen my skills you see. i never got enough time to train my psychic abilities at all.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
((gonna post a pick of Kalrad here soon...just for fun...))

Kalrad: Being hostile twords people has been a problem of mine... When I was still a slave, my 'owner' decided to teach me the ways of combat, so eversince then, I've been following his leasons... Shoot first you win. Find someone you know little about: don't trust them. I am kinda mad at myself for getting that stuck in my head. But the rest of us...well... judge them on your own...

*Kalrad takes his gun out his pack finally and decides to ditch the pack*

Kalrad: This pack is getting kind of annoying. It opens too easily. It would be easier just to carry this thing around. I could probably moddify a sniper rifle case for thisthing... Hey Kudana, can I see your M78 for a moment. Need some inspiration about modding my assult rifle.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOT: Screw it, I will just join in since the leader of the storyline isn't paying attention to what everyone says.

BOT:

-Rune comes out of no where and speaks.-

Rune: Where are we off to mainly may I ask? And where are our actually forces, this little group isn't going to fight a war.

-Rune walks over to Kalrad.-

Rune: I am not here for nothing, I am here for a reason... To get slavery over with, now are we moving on or not?

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Kalrad: We are going to push this on. Our main forces are all structured in Ithilien at our HQ. And Kudana, I agree with Rune, where are we going. If we can, I request getting a few extra warriors in our group. Rune is right, a small little group cann't win a war on these scales.

*Kalrad looks down at his gun and mutters what sounds like "we need those other warriors now... no matter what..." and then looks back up*

Kalrad: We may need to take a look at the enemy force numbers again... Maybe...

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*Enters at the main gates of the HQs*

Bolldock: Well. This is nice. How the hell do we get in?

*Looks to his "slaves" for ideas.*

Bolldock: There has got to be some way in this place. Got to be something.

*Slams on the front gate and waits for a response.*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
((i am so lost we at ithilen aready?))
Ithilien Guard: Who Dares Knocks on the Great walls? Speak NOW!

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
((same here, but lets roll with it.))

Bolldock: I am Bolldock, I come with my group of slaves to help with the revolution. Open now and gain 4 more people to fight for the cause.

*There is a pause. The door open and the guards stands and looks at me.*

Guard: You're here to help? Why do you own slaves?

Bolldock: Yes, I treat my slaves with respect. I give them a place to live and a job. They run my market and bring me money. I think that deserves respect. I would expect the same from them.

*Points to my slaves. They stand behind me straight. Each with weapons of different kinds.*

Bolldock: We four have trained for quite some time. Mostly to pass time but always knew this would happen. We are ready.

Guard: *nods* Come in.

*Nods back and waves my slaves in to follow. We walk in looking around.*

Bolldock: Now to find the inn.

((is the other group on a plane of some sort?))

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
((yes, we are apperently... a plane i think... ask First Warrior (Kudana) about it. btw, my pic or Kalrad is almost done... its just for fun...))

*Kalrad starts looking at the surroundings and from the look on his face, you can tell he's slightly nervous*

Kalrad: Where are we? Us Kalrarians aren't really ones who like to wait for everything. I think you humans are probably the same if I have learned enoguh about you.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Messanger: I Bring Forth a message From Faramir, Captain of Ithillien,

I will be meet you all at White Tower at midnight, You cant Miss It.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: We're on a boat. I just worked off what I had.

BoT:

Kudana: *Sighs* You really don't know what it is you're doing do you? Are you freeing slaves or shooting slavers? You bunch are really pitiful...

*The ship goes along for a bit, but suddenly stops.*

Kudana: Wha?

Captain: Mmm... Rupublic boarding party! Everyone git yer IDs ready!

Kudana: Tell me you people have IDs...

*A man steps on deck. He is adorned with medals and such, and cradles an M78 in his arms.*

Kudana: It's an officer... why?

Officer: We are looking for a woman named Kudana Everati. She is a suspected Revolutionary, and is wanted.

Kudana: Oh hell...

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
((how many people are in the boarding party? just wondering...))

*Kalrad steps over to Kudana, with his gun strapped over his back, in plain view*

Kalrad <whispering>: Are you going to turn yourself over? We probably could take these people out ((not sure how many people are in this group)).

*the officer notices Kalrads gun and steps over to him*

Officer: What is that you got? A military assult rifle? Or is it your own custom creations? You got some ID for that thing?

Kalrad: Yes, of course. Why would I not?

Officer: Well, you look like a civy, so I thought I'd ask. I trust you, but only to the point that you can trust a Kalarian...

Kalrad: You saying that Kalarians cann't be trusted!?

Officer: Sir, I don't think you want to talk back to me... I might just take you in with Kudana.

Kalrad: Shut it.