The Revolution of Kalara

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
The Revolution of Kalara
History of Kalara:
The planet of Kalara is one of the Terran Republics biggest trading worlds. The Republic has set up a large millitary force on Kalara aswell. The economy is thriving, but only for the free. You see, the economy is slave based. The last commander of the planet decided that he had enough of owning slaves and decided to start a revolution, using his slaves as the first warriors. That was 100 years ago. Now, it is 3681 A.D., and the revolution is still going on, and more slaves are being freed for the revolutions effort every minute.

Character sheet:
Name: <insert name here>
Species: <insert species here, human, kalarian, orc, it doesn't matter, be creative!>
Class: <insert warrior type here. i.e., Rouge, Soldier, Knight, ect.>
History: <anything, could have been a slave, might not have been. be creative!>
Items: <duh... insert items here>
Home City: <make one up... your person SHOULD start there>

Heres mine:
Name: Kalrad
Species: Kalarian
Class: Soldier
History: At a young age, he was sold into slavery. His old 'owner' was killed in the anti-revolution war. He got a new owner, who turned out to be a revolutionary person. His 'owner', now reffered to as 'General', offered him freedom. Kalrad accepted the offer to stop the hold of slavery.
Items: assult riffle and personal armor
Home City: unknown... he never saw it...

ok, i guess this will start with the next person...
btw, you can make up a quest as you go along, such as a raid on Republic building... this is an open rp

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Sounds interesting.

Name: Pecunia Mea
Species: Human
Class: Mercenary
Items: Light Machine Gun
Home city: Port Auctoritas, a huge port and is a main trading city.
History: Fought for the Anti-Revolution forces for years, but the Revolutionary Forces offered him more money. He is a valuable, but untrustworthy part of the Revolution's Intelligence Team. He grew up on the streets, and the harsh life on the street turned him into a cruel, greedy person. Doesn't give half a crap about slaves. He only cares about the money.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
[ooc]I guess we could start this soon... maybe one more person?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Character sheet:
Name: Bolldock
Species: Human.
Class: Knight
History: Was one of the many Slave owners that came to live on Kalara and make business. He was different from all the rest because he was one of a very few slave owners who were nice. So when the revolution came he rallied his slaves and fought for it to help destroy slavery.
Items: A bolt action rifle, an automatic pistol, and a sword made of indestructable steel.
Home City: A small town of Frushkin. Small town on the way to one of the main cities in Kalara

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Dark Blade
Species: Unknown, but looks human.
Class: Dragoon
Weapons: Black Sword and handgun.
Armor: Standard Issue Lightweight Armor
History: Trained from birth to become a soldier for the government. His soldier number was 11928. Dark Blade quickly rose through the ranks and his skills with the sword were unmatched. Dark Blade had a sword made for him, and he had the blade and the hilt of the sword coloured pitch black. The last thing his enemies see is the dark blade of the sword slicing them in two... For this he was nicknamed Dark Blade.
Home City: Kala (The capitol city)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Name: Faramir
Species: Númenórean/Dúnedain
Class: Captain of Ithilien
History: A Captian in a city of Ithilien. Not much is known
Armor: Light Armor
Weapon: A Sword called Elensil and a Semi Auto machine gun
Home City: Ithilien

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
[start]
Kalrad walks on down a road that seems to go on for an infinite length. He finds himself eventualy entering the town of Frushkin. He looks around the town for a while and desides to take a rest there as it is the first town he's seen since his last battle in the city of Manot.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Rune
Species: Parmanian
Class: Warrior/Soldier
Weaponry: Advanced Aim AK57(Upgraded version of the AK47, Dezolis Military Property. Also with ten rounds of ammo.) Two Desert Eagles with ten rounds of ammunition. Four Grenades.
History: As he grew up on a planet called Dezolis in the town of Tyler, slavery was abolished about thirteen years after he was born. As he grew up he was sickened by the slavery and how the less fortunate was treated, his father was one of the leaders in one of many Anti-Slavery armies. A week before Rune turned thirteen, all the Anti-Slavery armies and Slavery Armies combined to create the biggest war on the planet of Dezolis. Anti-Slavery won and afterwords, no such word of slavery was to be spoken, or you were shot. He is now an official to stop slavery on other planet, a general of the Dezolis A.S.U.T.U.(Anti-Slavery Units Throughout the Universe.) He is now being sent to Kalara to help out the Revolution.
Home City: Planet of Dezolis, town of Tyler.

OT:

-Rune is being transported to a Revolution headquarters for briefing on the current status of the war and where he is being placed. As he finds out where he is being placed, he is to be briefed in more by a fellow person in the name of Kalrad. Now he is being sent off in a helicopter to be briefed by Kalrad.-

Rune: So when am I going to get to meet this person?

Pilot: Sir, I really don't know. He is in the town of Frushkin right now, probably at the revolution headquarters there. I will drop you off there, you can go from there. Sir.

Rune: Thanks for the information friend.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
after Kalrad gets the rest he so despretly needed, he gets a message from his leader about at least one other Revolutionist in Frushkin: Rune and possibly Bolldock.

Kalrad(over loacal Revolution radio): This is Kalrad. Will any Revolutionists in this town please report to a meeting in the HQ in Frushkin. Kalrad out.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-As Rune sits down at the meeting hall, waiting for others. He looks around and notices how different their culture is. He respects them for who they are and respects them for trying to abolish slavery. He sits and concludes things in his mind as he waits for Kalrad to come.-

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Name: Fhey
Species: Rhobasium (meta humans with enhanced strength)
Class: Tank
Weaponry: Meta Swipe, a knife much too large for most species to carry..., MetaSec Rifle, a huge rifle weighing ~ 900+ pounds. It slings across his back.
Property. Eighty three MetaPacks, kinda like bateries for the rifle.
History: Fhey was a runt of the litter, though still towering at 14 feet tall, he was ousted due to his small statue. He is now a merc.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*Word of the revolution spread across all of the towns of Kalara. You can see the look of nervousness on the faces of the slave owners. I was not worried because I always knew this day would come and always told my "slaves" we would fight for the cause of freedom.*

Bolldock: Are you guys getting ready? Make sure to pack enough equipment for the troop. We have quite about a day's walk ahead of us.

*Straps boots on and loads both of my weapons. Stands and holds up swords and swings it a few times to get a hold for it. Puts it into a holster((is that what they call it for swords?)) and attaches it to my back.*

Bolldock: Lets go. And if anyone asks, we are just walking to Kala. IF we get into a fight, we have trained for it. So lets hope for the best and troop.

*Bolldock and his 5 "slaves" begin to walk to the Revolution Headquaters, prepared to face anything.*

((what city is the headquaters in?))

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
((umm... main HQ is centered in... ot sure... how about Ithilien?))
Kalrad: You heard the man. Lets gather our equipment and move out. Double time it! i got us a plan that might work for distracting attention away from the fact that Ithilien is no where near Kala. We go into Kala and then have a 'Shade' ((a 'shade' is a close range warrior that basically cloaks him/herself when going into combat)) get us on a flight out to Ithilien. Should work...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
((so wahts happening here?))

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
((simple, read through. the group is now travling to the main Revolution HQ in Ithilien, with all our weapons and armor. feel free to join in at anytime))

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
((ok imma join later on then))

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
*walking through the city before Ithilien we come to a stop for a break. We will a stand and go to pick up some food.*

Bolldock: All right, lets take a break here and I will pick up some food.

*While ordering up some food the clerk, who was a slave, asked me where I was heading do packed up the way I was.*

Bolldock: Going to the main city, my men and I. Need some new supplies for our shop.

*We sat and ate the our meal. As we were leaving we heard the slave owner come in and yell at the clerk. My men looked at me and it made the revolution make even more sense.*

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Kalrad (whispering): hey, apperently this town looks like it has many slaves here... we might want to do our work here now or maybe come back later. Your call.

*Kalrad checks over his equipment to make sure the slave owner doen't see his gun. He makes just one quick glance at the slave owner just to make sure he hasn't made any 'suspicious' actions or seen anything thats gone on. He stands back up and putts his pack back on.*

Kalrad (whispering): I think we could over power this guy. He's just one person. But then again... Republic Enforcers might be after us... any way I look at, though, this town must get their slaves freed.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Looks interesting. Mind if I join?

Name: Kudana Everati

Species: Human

Class: Mercenary

History:

Kudana is the daughter of a long-running family of Mercenaries, Bounty Hunters, and all-around powerful melee/ranged fighters.. She has shining silver and black hair, blue eyes, a lithe, semi-muscular frame befitting of a gymnast, and she's deadly with just her hands. She prefers to stay long-ranged, but doesn't mind getting into a scruff at any time. When the revolution began, her father was part of it. When a trader shot her father in the back, she instantly went out into the revolution, hoping to meet her father's murderer. A year later she did. The incident became known as "Everati's Vengeance", for she killed every person in that room, for they were all traders.

Items:

M78 Custom Model
The M78 Custom is an assault rifle with mod rail capabilties, allowing for extra things, such as a scope and grenade launcher. Kudana's has a 2-18x zoom scope (found on most sniper rifles), a laser pointer, a grenade launcher, silencer, dual-clip capability (allows for 2 sets of ammo), and gel stock for better and lower recoil.

Dual Modified Desert Eagle MKIIs
Modified Desert Eagle MKIIs. Kudana had to slice apart the guns, and has added a quick-fire system, for near-automatic firing, extended ammunition capablities, more ammo types, and an integrated laser.

Camo Suit
Allows for some protection, and has a near-military grade cloaking system, for maximum environment blend. Kudana prefers to stay seen, however.

Home City:
Kudana used to live out in the grasslands with her family, near the capital city.

Will someone introduce me?