The Request Thread v1.0

Dwarf-

Reaction score
please i am creating a great map and o]its missing only once thing , that are the sounds like killing spreee , double kill , triple kill ,dominating , godlike , etc
i swear someone help me to find out where to download these soundsand others that mya help
thanks

Due to poor merging on my part, my post on the bottom was supposed to be on top. Anyway, all requests for maps sounds or models or anything goes here. Thank you.

-Frank :cool:

Dwarf-

Reaction score
thanks alot mana you dont havy any ida about how much you helped me

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
you could just get them from exporting them from UNREAL TOURNAMENT! im sorry but using sounds from an fps on warcraft just pisses me off :(

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Icedragon said:
you could just get them from exporting them from UNREAL TOURNAMENT! im sorry but using sounds from an fps on warcraft just pisses me off :(
And we all own Unreal Tournament. /sarcasm]

I don't, but I managed to steal them from another custom map.

Dwarf-

Reaction score
Doom 3

:bouncy Anyone got doom for wc3??
i wanna play it

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
The Request Thread

Looking for a map, a sound pack, a model?

Ask for it here.

*Bad Merge*

-Frank :cool:

fish312

Reaction score
Thank you for starting of this thread.
If it is alright, I request for a trigger editor seperate from that provided in World Edit.

For unknown reasons, the trigger editor in my copy of world edit does not work properly. It gives me loads of errors every time i attempt to make any trigger, regardless of what I do.

Anyway, I would appreciate it very much if someone could direct me to a trigger editor or another map editor with a trigger editor in it :-/

OR better yet, solve my problem.
I hope I'm not asking too much as a new member.
Thank you.

EDIT: Damm, bad thread to post. It's already a dead thread... 26/06 last post.... What a darn shame.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Using sounds from a external source will increase your file size. Be warned of this, considering people don't really want to have long ass downloads.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
fish312 said:
Thank you for starting of this thread.
If it is alright, I request for a trigger editor seperate from that provided in World Edit.

For unknown reasons, the trigger editor in my copy of world edit does not work properly. It gives me loads of errors every time i attempt to make any trigger, regardless of what I do.

Anyway, I would appreciate it very much if someone could direct me to a trigger editor or another map editor with a trigger editor in it :-/

OR better yet, solve my problem.
I hope I'm not asking too much as a new member.
Thank you.

EDIT: Damm, bad thread to post. It's already a dead thread... 26/06 last post.... What a darn shame.

Zepir's War3 Map Editor(a third party map editor)
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Tools&ID=12

What's with the moving of all the posts and changing of threads, it is getting on my nerves.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
By the way fish, you dont need to be formal like that. Just ask what you want and we can give you an answer.

Kapli

Reaction score
Im looking for 12 custom heroes, 6 for each team and they need to be balanced.
Ive been looking for models, skins everything that has to do with custom heroes but i cant get it to work :/

lilaznkilla

Reaction score
Hi i need a editor like the original one or a crack for the version 1.20 of warcraft 3 TFT. I really want to start modding some heros for some maps. I tried Zepir's War3 Map Editor but i can't find the object editor.

divine_priest

Reaction score
Hey I'm new here. I figured that since Wc3sear.ch apparently hates me and won't respond to my requests, I'll ask you guys. I'm making a hero defense called bunny survival and I need 3 models for it and they're really not hard at least I don't think so. I'd like the original rabbit from Warcraft 3 (the neutral passive one) and prop him upright give him commando gear and a couple guns. I need a melee-knife/assasinator, a basic rifle guy with an m16 or sumthin and a heavy trooper with a bazooka or mortar. It really doesn't matter to me it's just been like 2 weeks w/o a response. Thx Fellas

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I am not good with modeling programs, so I am unable to help you there.

lenglengcoh

Reaction score
hi everyone.. im new here.. and i just saw the .zip file for dota sounds.. but when i clicked it nothing happened.. could anyone please send me another .zip of dota sounds please.. thanks in advance.. :)

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
There is no combo whore :(

lenglengcoh

Reaction score
thanks..im gonna use the upload the sounds on my cellphone so ican make them my message tones.. :D