The real Mutalating army of NE

Diomedes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shizo, why do you intend on being an ass? Instead of demeaning other people keep you mouth shut and talk about something else. I think I ran into someone like you before....maybe your the same, your name looks familliar....'sides, this subject has been finished, there was no longer a need to discuss the topic.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
LoL, you guys, this is suppose to be about NE.....
Stay on the subject!
Dont make your post usless....

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Old topics did I bump??
I just write on the topics that have new replies, so....I wouldnt have done it if it hadnt been rehashed already.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Art, look up to the one where I posted in blue, now look up to yours which os directly above mine, now look up one more to x42's post, notice the date? 6-05-03. You posted in a Month old thread, a Dead thread.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Shizo, we replied only becuase Art replied first, making it live once more, but it was already dead and off the first page, so this thing should have been bumped. Get the facts strait before making an accusing remark.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
So I guess you can call me the resurector.....
I bring dead threads back to life, cuz the new ones bore me cuz I have all the new posts....nothing better to do, its summer :)
Well, there is tft....:)

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sharps right bears would destroy u and sharp your stratey might work in 2v2 or 3v3 or 4v4 but that wouldn't do to well in solol unless it was a long long game oh and BastardSword if we had DH with mana burn your deathcoil would not do anything cause u wouldn't have mana and withought mana Dk sux balls oh and bears teched own any abom teched so gg no re thanx