The real Mutalating army of NE

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Web=Negative Buff, Take Autocast off of the dryad so it doesnt drain its mana on stuff like shamans or UF Manually hit the chimera with the spell, and tadaa no more web.
Works the same way as polymorph, hit a morphed unit, its unmorphed.

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And, if i havnt told anyone in the begenning of this thread that it requires Micro-Management, i apologize. Dont use this if you can not manage your army to the fullest of its powers (meaning using all the spells on all the units). This requires a very good, and fast micro to get going. Good Luck

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
its not that hard to get my ambos to ur dryads, wether you have air or not, vamp aura+unholy+death coil keeps my ambos alive. and i can deal 600 to a hero wit death coil. u start to kill my hero? well i just kill an ambo to get its hp added to mine, not that hard. once ur dryads are gone, ur dead. no, NE is not the best side in the game. hell, undead isnt either. its EQUALLY BALANCED. why do u think chims cant attack air?

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What the F*** are you talking about, i know all that shit, bears are in FRONT of the dyrads. To kill the dyrads u have to kill the bears, or they will kill you and your aura wont help at all, not only that but bears have a little "vamp of thier own" if they use rejuva
They heal way faster, And meanwhile i just sit there with dyrads and dispel the UF as the bears and chims hammer away at ur faire fired abombs. Im telling you, Message me and we will play, The name is Sharp.@Azeroth If your on a different server ill come to that one and play you. btw, Chims dont attack air, but DOTS do

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
thebastardsword, you can't keep Death Coiling every Abom, it'll take too much mana, and you seem to underestimate Bears. And I find that Chims are great with Bears, especially against Aboms, trust me.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i dun mass out on ambos only either....and i RARELY play 1v1. so i dont even worry about gayass combos like that. what really is a mutalating army is shaman+ghouls.....it could get pretty scarry.....

Bloodlust+ghoul frenzy+endure aura+unholy aura+vamp aura and any other things u wanna add.....tell me what u think of that

DemonMaRine

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by thebastardsword
its not that hard to get my ambos to ur dryads, wether you have air or not, vamp aura+unholy+death coil keeps my ambos alive. and i can deal 600 to a hero wit death coil. u start to kill my hero? well i just kill an ambo to get its hp added to mine, not that hard. once ur dryads are gone, ur dead. no, NE is not the best side in the game. hell, undead isnt either. its EQUALLY BALANCED. why do u think chims cant attack air?
bastard... your an idiot, and you dont know what your talking about, ne will rape your little UD army in seconds, dryads will rip your aboms apart, have you ever heard of peircing attacks do extra damage to heavy armor?

LiQuiD-OnE

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by thebastardsword
i dun mass out on ambos only either....and i RARELY play 1v1. so i dont even worry about gayass combos like that. what really is a mutalating army is shaman+ghouls.....it could get pretty scarry.....

Bloodlust+ghoul frenzy+endure aura+unholy aura+vamp aura and any other things u wanna add.....tell me what u think of that
so basically your saying you have coil+unholy+pact? bah waste of a skill point id stick that 3rd point in unholy or coil but not deathpact cause its not useful in my eyes :cool:

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so basically your saying you have coil+unholy+pact? bah waste of a skill point id stick that 3rd point in unholy or coil but not deathpact cause its not useful in my eyes
Death Pact is the only spell in the game that directly heals the hero himself, allowing the DK to function as an effective tank, and making him lethal as a tank/medic/sniper. Some UD players sacrifice Unholy Aura altogether in favor of higher level Pacts, which I personally disapprove of, due to the fact that it weakens the creeping efficiency that makes the DK such a great hero in the first place, but it has merits in combat. At level 1, for just 25 mana and 140 gold, you get 330 HP for sacrificing a Ghoul, already more than a Healing Potion, and for a cheaper cost as well. At level 2, you get 660 HP for sacrificing a Ghoul, more than a Greater Healing Potion, albeit more expensive, as those Potions are unbuyable, but are more reliable, as a Ghoul is almost always on hand. At level 3, 990 HP. Even a friendly DK with level 3 Coil can't do better than that.

Early Pacting is something I disapprove of, as I stated already, but it can work as a surprise trick, though it probably won't work. Having any hero get two spells that cost mana is not a good idea at the start, unless it's the Lich, where Dark Ritual can restore his mana. I usually put my 4th point into Pact. It can work though, mostly because the DK gets so much focus at the start for his ability to heal units and, more importantly, heroes. By using Pact so early, most people will ignore the DK (if they possibly can) or go for him with much greater difficulty. Still, mana is a problem, so I don't approve of this. And going Pact/Unholy borders upon insanity, as you rob the DK of his greatest strength.

and i can deal 600 to a hero wit death coil
If only. If you could, Coil would be the deadliest hero killing weapon in the game. As it is, Coil only does 300 to enemies, and 225 to heroes. It can heal 600 though, and has only a 5 second cooldown, making it good for sniping and healing.

have you ever heard of peircing attacks do extra damage to heavy armor?
I STILL think that Piercing damage to Heavy is overrated. The fact remains that, due to sheer weight of HP and armor, individually, Aboms will suffer less than Ghouls. But, Ghouls are much better against Dryads, due to their speed and ability to dish out damage faster than Aboms. Other than that, I agree with you, DemonMaRine

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I STILL think that Piercing damage to Heavy is overrated.
new patch soon, :D

By the way sharp shooter... i was facing you in 2v2 AT. And this strat of yours got owned be me and theroy.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
hehe....did he say that his dryads would whoop my ambos? does he know that dryads do around 20-30 dmg? does he know ambos at full upgrade have 5+armor? as well as over 1000 hp? or what about when u have a DL+DK with ur army?

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The DK would be able to heal the Aboms, speed them up, and snipe the heroes. I fail to see what the DL would do, seeing as how Vampiric Aura is absolutely useless against Dryads, and how Carrion does not affect spell-immune units and Sleep is swiftly Abolished by thus-named units.

Ghouls are still the better choice because they come out quicker, there are more of them, and they deal damage faster than the Aboms do. Plus, they don't suffer so much from the speed penalties of Slow Poison.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
sharpshooter, how the hell do you think ur gonna tech that fast, you need about three gold mines and have u seen the lumber cost for your units, u need at least 8 wisps on wood. do u even plan on using your huntress hall for upgrades cuz u use about 6k without upgrades!!

DemonMaRine

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
basterd... i would waste you wil my like 30 dryads against your little army of 4 ambos and have you hear of trushot? it gives dryads like +10 damage level 3

vash2003

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont get it wats the deal with dryads i mean i personaly perfer hipos and hunts and archers.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
who said i was gonna have 4 ambos? i can pump out like 10 in 2 minutes

SpiriT

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wat about ? :

5 Hunts
6Dryads
10Archers