SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The following is a strategy i dreamed up over a milk shake tonight
1). 6 Dyrads
2). 6 Bears (maxed training)
3). 6 Druids of the talon (maxed training)
4). 2 heros of your choice (Perferably Potm and Kotg for thier final)
5). 2 Chimeras

This strategy i found UNBEATABLE by ANY combination of ANY race if you know how to use it. This combination of units is just godly.
Resources is the only problem, so this is what you do. Fast tech.
Get your first 2 heros and immediately creep your expo's (or creep expo with 1 hero if your micro is that good) And your resource problem is solved.

If i get around to doing this strategy and remembering to SAVE the REPLAY then ill be glad to post one.

Good Luck,
And happy hunting.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
dude, that sux+ur stupid. all i have to do is get 6 ambos, 4 crypt fiends, and 2 necros, and finally just a DK even though DL helps. i would kick ur ass so quickly

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
By the way bastard sword... i notice i didnt display any reasons i find it a easy win for me against you. For one, chims own fiends and vice versa, dryad dispels web on fiend dots cyclone abombs bears rejuva whatever/roars target dryads dispel cripple/unholy frenzy. So far your skrewd, but lets not stop now, we have the hero aura's to cope with here. Thorns is 30% and owns your abombs, accept for 45% Vamp, but since those chims are still alive and the bears keep rejuva'ing, i am quite sure your 4 abombs will fall to my 6 bears. Now the DL aura, Chims with lvl 3 trueshot aura get 31+ piercing damage and i believe like 10 damage from roar added (i will check later today) giving them Right near 200 damage or at least 150 (another thing for me to check) Only real factor left in the battle, is how many of your n00b towers do i have to distroy b4 u leave bastardsword? ill leave that for you to decide if you care to play me i am currently named Sharp.Swan@Azeroth If you are on lordaeron or wherever, i will come and play on your server. Get back to me on that

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
for one, im not stupid, ill get my AP'S before i tech, and for 2 dots just own air if your smart. goodluck rushing me or massing air zaku, ill play you any time u give me a message also, if u have read this post you know my name, feel free to give me a call.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hum, i seam to be going through the battle.net records and u have no stats... haha

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
LOL! like i said, undead just own NE....and dont give me that bullshit that Crypties dont own chims, but ambos do! i bring ur pathetic chims strait to the ground, rip em to shreds wit my troops, and then go back to ur dryads...whcich sadly, they get diseased! bears are noob units, they suck a lot, and have no use unless ur a mirco. i rarely go air, so id own ur pussy druids with other fun spells such as sleep. ur strategy is appaling. hell, i can make a better strat than that! (btw, chims dont attack air, so all i have to do is bring an army of gargs, kill the chims, run and put them in stone form and ur gayass DotT cant do shit.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
when uve played more than 200 battlenet games, u know what works and what dosnt. and dont try lookin at my normal account....since i have over 4 accounts in each realm!

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
have you ever wondered what would happen to a chim if it was on the ground? thats what Crypties do! dumbass

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Have u ever wondered what happens do a webbed chim when it gets hit by a dyrads spear and is dispelled? Well ill tell you, NO MORE WEB MORON that means your retarded ambos that are fairy fired and being raped by roared bearswill own ur lil necros and ambos and crypties u retard dont give me that crap if u have played 200 games u musta lost 150 of them because u are truly retarded u flamer

SkTiGeRJS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
fuckyou.com
My Favirite NE strat is going mass archers with Keeper of the Grove and Demon Hunter, since I started this strat i have never lost 1 game in solo games.

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Footies will get my APs, IF moonwells arent surrounding them so that u cant get to them, lol. And SkTigerJS, if a UD masses ghouls and DL against ur archers, your screwed. Give that some consideration and try a few dif strats, peace.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
well, apparently u cant dispel web since every time ive webbed a guy, he was never dispelled. and dryads have that on auto cast as well.