The real diablo 3

bongbittybong

Reaction score
this is how the new diablo 3 will really turn out to be like,blizzard.com has told me that the release date is november 23rd,and it wont be like that other guy said at all but there will be bisexual stuff between the sorc and zons.when you join a party you will have an orgy with the assasin druid,necro,zon and sorc.youll share everything including gold and stats,and you thought the last game was ridicioulous for making you share,hahahaha this time you will be forced to share each others life which means you die,there are new monsters like the pants snake and the pedophiles who spurt out toxic white lines.hahahahahahaha no matter what you lose but you still get the satisfaction of collecting set items and runes.hahahahha baal will still be there but will be a prostitute in huge killer heels waiting to rape you and give you an std so you can die from aids bwahahahaha this game will come out if you dont beleive me ask blizzard entertainment

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
No, please, keep talking, i can actually feel my braincells comminting hara-kari

*note* u forgot to say somethign about andarial and her nipple rings *nodz*